What did you do today

took the dogs to play frisbee, worked out, and now Michaeling :D

I woke up, had breakfast, watched some Tv and now I'm just typing like a lunatic

Went to work, stopped at the store, came home, called my mom, had dinner, watched Access Hollywood, Extra, Dr. Oz (recorded on DVR) and The Apprentice, came on this board and now it's 2:35am and I'm off to bed...any second now...annnyyyy second nowww....

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shout:

Just got up..made myself a wee bit of breakfast...now im in my room doing my make up as ive work in 1 hour!!!!!!!

i went to the hospital for my routine exams :p

Got up, Showered, Fed kids breakfast, Got them to school, Came to work.........

Ate breakfast, did laundry, watched taped Dr. Oz shows, had lunch, worked out, watched more TV, cooked dinner, washed my hair. That's about it.

i went to vote for president :mello:

Played my video game Super Mario world. Watch tv, eat, took a nap, played my Sims 2 game. And this morning I had another fight with my mother about Michael which she had started and never apologized for. She told me it was Michael's time to go when I just angrily snapped back her and told her he was murdered. And I just left to go back to my one MJ room to cry again. Because of what she did she had cause my depression to worsen again. I had spent rest of the day just very sadly thinking about my Michael really crying over him and just plain wishing I was dead and I was with him now.

Back