What Does Your Username Mean?

michaelsfedora

Proud Member
Re: What does your username mean?

Mean is a reference of one of the trade marks of Michael; his fedora! :D Love how he looks in it

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider

Mine is a line from my favourite Michael song; The Way You Make Me Feel! :)

I always love the usernames that are a small part of one of Michael's songs! I haven't seen "Product of Loveliness" anywhere before, so congratulations on choosing one that is unique! I noticed that there's a member here called "Spark My Nature", which is an excellent one, also.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
My username is one that I've only recently streamlined, to use exclusively within online fandom and on social media...for about the past eighteen months or so. I had other different usernames, depending on the specific social media I was using, for many years prior to that.....I actually had two usernames on MJFC (only one of which I can remember now); another totally different one on Positively Michael; another one on the MJ Tribute Portrait site....well....you get the point. Lol.

Mikky is a short form or nick name for my first name and D (Dee) is the first letter of my surname. I've settled on it, because I think it fits my personality, somehow.

I didn't remember, though, when I first made this username, that it is a popular nickname for McDonald's - Mikky Dee's (?)

I do not eat McDonald's at all, so this is a (minor) annoyance to me!

:rofl: :bomb:

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
neverland-ranchdressing is a parody of the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing brand.

although lowkey I stole the name from a Tumblr user with the same name at the time oops. Maybe I should get it changed.

Mogul

Proud Member
neverland-ranchdressing is a parody of the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing brand.

although lowkey I stole the name from a Tumblr user with the same name at the time oops. Maybe I should get it changed.

I always found it cool. You should keep it imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Divinity

Proud Member
Coming from "Divinity in motion" from the song "Dangerous". Thought it'd be a cool username to have. lol

BeeTee

Proud Member
My username is based on how BT is pronounced, which is another name of mine as well as an acronym for Bad Tour. I thought it fit nicely.

JennieKim

Proud Member
Jennie Kim and I had similar names so I jus went with it. Hahaha pretty random.

mjfanczech

Proud Member
Its pretty easy with my username. MJ fan Czech (from Czech Republic). I cant remember how I came up with that. But I am using it for more than 15 years :) I wasnt too creative at that time :D

AndrewNezha

Proud Member
Well, Andrew is my name, and Nezha is a character from Chinese mythology whose story appears in an ancient novel I absolutely adore, ???? (Fengshan Yanyi), The Investiture of the Gods.

miss rose

Proud Member

a very, very special friend used to call me that.

AnnieIsOkay

Proud Member
Well mine obviously refers to Smooth Criminal chorus where MJ asks "Annie are you okay". My name is Annie and I needed to make up a Michael-related username so this was the only one I could think of haha

ResidentX

Proud Member
My username is a random one without a specific meaning to be honest. I use ResidentX as username for other communities too. I'm obvisiouly not a very creative person. lol

JojoJackson

Proud Member
Mine is just a combination of the Jojo nickname from Jojo's bizzarre adventure and Jackson lol

Some powers in that manga/anime are named after Michael's songs :D

Glancey

Proud Member
Glancey is sweetie form of Glance and Glance means "Bak??" in Turkish which is my real name
:monkeygsmoking:

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
My mom favorite song is Human Nature. i like Smooth Criminal. which explains my username and does fit Michael perfectly if you ask me. :)

StageGlitter

Proud Member

It represents the magic that comes about whenever he's onstage.

Elton-Cetera

Proud Member

Elton John and Peter Cetera, my # 1 and # 2. Michael Jackson is # 3.