What Does Your Username Mean?

neverland-ranchdressing is a parody of the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing brand.

although lowkey I stole the name from a Tumblr user with the same name at the time oops. Maybe I should get it changed.

I always found it cool. You should keep it imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming from "Divinity in motion" from the song "Dangerous". Thought it'd be a cool username to have. lol

My username is based on how BT is pronounced, which is another name of mine as well as an acronym for Bad Tour. I thought it fit nicely.

Jennie Kim and I had similar names so I jus went with it. Hahaha pretty random.

Its pretty easy with my username. MJ fan Czech (from Czech Republic). I cant remember how I came up with that. But I am using it for more than 15 years :) I wasnt too creative at that time :D

Well, Andrew is my name, and Nezha is a character from Chinese mythology whose story appears in an ancient novel I absolutely adore, ???? (Fengshan Yanyi), The Investiture of the Gods.

Re: What does your username mean?

a very, very special friend used to call me that.

Well mine obviously refers to Smooth Criminal chorus where MJ asks "Annie are you okay". My name is Annie and I needed to make up a Michael-related username so this was the only one I could think of haha

My username is a random one without a specific meaning to be honest. I use ResidentX as username for other communities too. I'm obvisiouly not a very creative person. lol

Mine is just a combination of the Jojo nickname from Jojo's bizzarre adventure and Jackson lol

Some powers in that manga/anime are named after Michael's songs :D

Glancey is sweetie form of Glance and Glance means "Bak??" in Turkish which is my real name
:monkeygsmoking:

My mom favorite song is Human Nature. i like Smooth Criminal. which explains my username and does fit Michael perfectly if you ask me. :)

It represents the magic that comes about whenever he's onstage.

Elton John and Peter Cetera, my # 1 and # 2. Michael Jackson is # 3.

My username comes from one of my favorite films, White Nights (1985). It's a very unique film that defies genres, being primarily a dance movie starring Mikhail Baryshnikov (ballet dancer) and Gregory Hines (tap dancer), while also including elements of political thrillers and buddy movies. If it sounds insane, that's because it is. :D

Most of the names I came up with originally were already taken, and I didn't want to chose a really common/typical sounding username that would be too obvious or that would blur together with everyone else's on here. One of the things I loved most about MJ was his dancing, so it made sense to pick something related to an 80s dance movie.

Hi all! I searched but did not/ could not locate a similar discussion, so I decided that I'd pose the question(s):

What does your username mean? How did you come up with it? What does it mean to you?

I know we all have special, unique usernames that are dear to us, represent who we are; and I figured it would be a fun way to get to know everyone!!:D

I came up with 'MykalsBaby' because Mykal is my middle name and baby I just threw in there because it made sense!:wub:

Mine is a song from the Jacksons. I like the title and I think it suits me.

Well Kay is my name and the moonwalking part may suggest I know how to but I don't... yet. lol
Always wanted to learn how to do a proper moonwalk.

MoonwalkingKay;4273657 said:
Always wanted to learn how to do a proper moonwalk.

There are a couple of tutorials out there. I liked this one, because it breaks it up into 3 smaller parts that you can work on separately:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eYT48mu-TIc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You won’t actually learn it in 5 minutes, though. That claim is a bit misleading. :laughing:

I’m not a dancer and tried it just for fun and found it much harder to do than it looks. Making slow progress now, but still tripping over my own feet. It’s fun, though, and it’s something you can practice anywhere, whenever you’re bored, waiting for the bus or whatever. :laughing:

Did you see the making of Jam, where MJ explains the move to Michael Jordan? :laughing:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8vJIs_lKqqM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Michael Jordan is trying so hard, but he’s still basically just walking backwards when he says “I think I got it!”. I love that video :laughing:

ScreenOrigami;4273658 said:
There are a couple of tutorials out there. I liked this one, because it breaks it up into 3 smaller parts that you can work on separately:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eYT48mu-TIc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You won&#8217;t actually learn it in 5 minutes, though. That claim is a bit misleading. :laughing:

I&#8217;m not a dancer and tried it just for fun and found it much harder to do than it looks. Making slow progress now, but still tripping over my own feet. It&#8217;s fun, though, and it&#8217;s something you can practice anywhere, whenever you&#8217;re bored, waiting for the bus or whatever. :laughing:

Did you see the making of Jam, where MJ explains the move to Michael Jordan? :laughing:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8vJIs_lKqqM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Michael Jordan is trying so hard, but he&#8217;s still basically just walking backwards when he says &#8220;I think I got it!&#8221;. I love that video :laughing:

Michael Jordan made me laugh so hard! And I love that part when Mj is on his knees trying to place Jordan's feet right :D

Back on topic: My name is not MJ related at all. It’s something I made up in 2006 when I quit my job to start my own business, and I’ve used it all over the web to network with people in my field. Nowadays I’m no longer using it for business purposes, as I have moved on, but the name kinda stuck. People in RL actually know me by that name also. So I keep using it to sign up to all kinds of places on the web. I like to be just one person, it helps me to remain credible and not say things in public that I might regret later. :)

ScreenOrigami;4273658 said:

You won&#8217;t actually learn it in 5 minutes, though. That claim is a bit misleading. :laughing:

I&#8217;m not a dancer and tried it just for fun and found it much harder to do than it looks. Making slow progress now, but still tripping over my own feet. It&#8217;s fun, though, and it&#8217;s something you can practice anywhere, whenever you&#8217;re bored, waiting for the bus or whatever. :laughing:

Michael Jordan is trying so hard, but he&#8217;s still basically just walking backwards when he says &#8220;I think I got it!&#8221;. I love that video :laughing:

That guy is good! He makes it looks so smooth, like ice skating. And a really good explanatory video. Thank you! Now I will definitely try to learn it properly. :)

Yeah I know the JAM making of video. It's funny. Michael Jordan is a giant, MJ also, just not in height. haha More the mana, which is undeniable.

Last edited:
Back