What food are you craving right now? :P

I'm eating it, a chicken quesadilla with a pink lemonade :p

Eeewww!! :puke: :lol:

Nothing really at the moment...I had too many mandarins earlier and drank too much water at the same time...I feel sick. :puke: :lol:

A Chinese Chicken Salad made with shredded cabbage and buttered toasted almonds...and all the trimmings...

so much that, I decided to make it just now and am eating it as we speak. So I'm contento. :) Craving is being satistifed.:yes:

coffee ice cream. Maybe I'll reward myself with a bowl after I put those clothes up in the closet. hmmm.....

Im craving um...you know those things? that um
they look like that thing? you know that tastes
like that other thing? when you eat it it reminds
you of that thing? thats what Im craving

Haha Poe, LOL :lol:!
Ohh you mean those thangs that when you boil those thangs, those thangs
get like that thang and they taste just like those thangs and make you go do that thang :mellow: :lol:

I'm craving a cheese pizza with some pineapple chunks on it :p

ANYTHING sweet...:lol: I had a veggie burger and a salad and fries earlier, but no dessert...and now I am DYING to have a piece of chocolate or some ice cream or ANYTHING sweet...:lol:

A jacket potato with lashings of butter....

so much so I just smacked my lips as I typed that :lol:

A pumpkin muffin. They should back in season since it's fall and nearly Halloween. Might make a run to Dunkin Donuts today during lunch. :hungry:

^^They have pumkin donuts? I never tasted those. Hmm.... :shifty:

I must be in pumkin mode cuz now I'm craving those pumkin shaped candycorns. Gonna get a whole bag today and gorge myself til I feel sick. :lol:

^^They have pumkin donuts? I never tasted those. Hmm.... :shifty:

I must be in pumkin mode cuz now I'm craving those pumkin shaped candycorns. Gonna get a whole bag today and gorge myself til I feel sick. :lol:

mmm! I had some of those candies and candy corn too haha!
yes they make pumpkin flavor now I want some!

Back