What High School Stereotype would Michael be?

What Stereotype Would Michael be?

• Jock

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Goth

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Emo

• Band Nerd

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Loner

Votes: 35 21.2%
  • Druggie

• Book Worm

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • Theater Kid

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • Art Nerd

Votes: 45 27.3%
  • Player

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Geek?

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
I chose geek. I define geek not as someone who is a loser but someone that doesn't mind sticking out for their tastes in things. He loved star wars, dressed in high pants. Was into things most kids thought was uncool. And Michael was also smart. But then again he would've been getting the ladies because he could sing and dance. He would've been the geek that everyone wanted to know about(with some people jealous of him). I would've had a crush on him, I love geeks.

I think he would just be his own guy.

Michael never liked groupies in the first place. He spent a lot of time portraying that in his songs.

If he wouldn't even spend his life being a color (black, brown, red, yellow, white), "I'm not going to spend my life being a color." - (MJ)

...then he wouldn't want to spend his highschool life being a label.

Last edited:
Art nerd + bookworm + loner, like how I was in high school. Hmm...I can imagine going to high school with him. I think he would fit right in with my small group of outcast friends from my senior year. :)

He'd definitely be a loner because there would be many kids who would be jealous/envious of his gifts, and he would feel so different from the 'normal kids'... so he would probably be practicing his talents a lot by himself or with people/friends outside of school, and just doing his own thing. He would've been too mature and independent for High School, LOL.

When I was in highschool, sometimes I'd go to library alone and you'd find me sitting in a corner reading something like Aesop's Fables. I think Michael would have been good company for me. :)

Are you guys forgetting that Michael loved to read from Freud to Jung to History..Book worm definitely..

Well...there's this. =)

angel.jpg

Yep, totally real. =) Just goes to show no matter how much he went through, no matter how much his life changed, he never ever ever changed on the inside. He was always Michael. :yes:

tehehe that is so cute!
He must not have been at school they did the photos all the others are different to his & Randy's ...
How corny is the layout of the "whos who" section! hehe

Back