What High School Stereotype would Michael be?

What Stereotype Would Michael be?

• Jock

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Goth

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Emo

• Band Nerd

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Loner

Votes: 35 21.2%
  • Druggie

• Book Worm

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • Theater Kid

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • Art Nerd

Votes: 45 27.3%
  • Player

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Geek?

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
what do you think about ...History.........i am sure he like's history........like me

out of your options I would say bookworm.

but more speceficly I could imagine Michael as:

The very friendly mysterous (and goodlooking) guy who the girls like (both as a friend and as a boyfriend) but also the one who the guys feels intemidated about and therefore treats in a harsh way. I could imagine him having a bit of a tough facade. Not rude or anything the like, but just a little "cool" and quick with the punchlines if it's needed. And the girls would probably group around him when he was drawing or playing the piano or something like that.

>>Edit: And though the girls like him and he might be a flirty person, he does not take advantage of the situation like the steriotype "player" would do. The player see's himself as god's gift to the woman, but this other type of person that Michael MIGHT have been in highschool does, maybe, not even see all these positive things about himself that the girls see. Just wanted to make that clear :)

Last edited:
this is mind blowing. everybody is saying he's some kind of nerd. and i thought i would like to be with the cool bunch. well..

good.

it's like the nerd has won. the most famous person in the world.

and being cool aint so cool :lol:

yep...art nerd.

he would be a loner like me
he became an art nerd and more theatrical when he got older and he matured

Art Nerd ...... like me :D * joker voice *
Kidding but in all seriousness, he's so into art of so many shapes and forms, it works for him.

maybe this something like what Safira was saying but I feel MJ would have been one of those rare people in High School who actually fit no 'stereotype' - he'd have been admired for being studious without being considered a "nerd", he would have been drama club President, he'd have been in the Advanced Chorus,

he'd have been the Drum Major of the marching band (the guy who dances in front of the band leading them out onto the football field) his artwork would have been displayed by the Art club teacher, he'd have been in the Photography Club (and on the Year Book Staff) and singing in random talent shows, performing at all the parties, the girls would have been dying to date him but he'd have been focused on getting his Scholarship to film school,

"cool kids" would be jealous of him because he would be seen as 'naturally cool' without trying to be, the thugs would have been awed by his balance of tender yet intensely masculine power, and scared of him because he would have been taking martial arts class, he'd have a variety of friends that fit all stereotypes and he'd have had an afterschool job at the local movie theatre lol oh and he would have been selling candy on the side that he bought wholesale to amass funding for his independence

Last edited:
maybe this something like what Safira was saying but I feel MJ would have been one of those rare people in High School who actually fit no 'stereotype' - he'd have been admired for being studious without being considered a "nerd", he would have been drama club President, he'd have been in the Advanced Chorus,

he'd have been the Drum Major of the marching band (the guy who dances in front of the band leading them out onto the football field) his artwork would have been displayed by the Art club teacher, he'd have been in the Photography Club (and on the Year Book Staff) and singing in random talent shows, performing at all the parties, the girls would have been dying to date him but he'd have been focused on getting his Scholarship to film school,

"cool kids" would be jealous of him because he would be seen as 'naturally cool' without trying to be, the thugs would have been awed by his balance of tender yet intensely masculine power, and scared of him because he would have been taking martial arts class, he'd have a variety of friends that fit all stereotypes and he'd have had an afterschool job at the local movie theatre lol oh and he would have been selling candy on the side that he bought wholesale to amass funding for his independence

I totally agree on that!

:yes:

Its also possible he'd have, ironically, majored in Journalism in school to give himself a good foundation in mass communication, or education to become a teacher of art subjects...or both maybe...

I see him as one who might have been that person to start things like "study groups" so that everyone could enjoy the details of a subject more... and get better grades ... and helping fellow students with their homework...doing a little babysitting on the side too...teaching peoples' kids all kinds of good things for kids to learn just because he would always love kids no matter what

I see him as one who all the girls would have been crazy over because of him being so well rounded and spiritual at the same time!

He'd have walked across the stage for so many student achievement awards ... probably dang near all of them!

Then on the other hand I can see him showing up in "guy conversations" about girls here and there :giggle:

... he'd have been a lot of fun and easy for everyone to be around...

and he would in his own way, have been a "celebrity student", loved by teachers and other kids' parents too :yes:

I went with "art nerd" too. I think the poll should have "a heartthrob". He'd been the kind of guy that some girls would be willing to have a backyard fight to be his girl:lol:But he woulda been far from a playa himself. It's more like, those girls woulda made him seem as if he's one. He'd been a quiet guy in classes but when school dance parties or talent shows take place, he woulda surprised everybody. They'd been like, "I never knew he can sing/dance like that!" and the girls who already got a thing for him woulda gotten even more competitive for the fight:D

He'd been a good-hearted kid who helps out those kids that get bullied for various reasons such as being short, being fat, disabled, mentally ill, etc.

STATEofSHOCK said:
:yes:

Its also possible he'd have, ironically, majored in Journalism in school to give himself a good foundation in mass communication, or education to become a teacher of art subjects...or both maybe...

I see him as one who might have been that person to start things like "study groups" so that everyone could enjoy the details of a subject more... and get better grades ... and helping fellow students with their homework...doing a little babysitting on the side too...teaching peoples' kids all kinds of good things for kids to learn just because he would always love kids no matter what

I see him as one who all the girls would have been crazy over because of him being so well rounded and spiritual at the same time!

He'd have walked across the stage for so many student achievement awards ... probably dang near all of them!

Then on the other hand I can see him showing up in "guy conversations" about girls here and there :giggle:

... he'd have been a lot of fun and easy for everyone to be around...

and he would in his own way, have been a "celebrity student", loved by teachers and other kids' parents too :yes:
That's the type of student that every kids wish to be:)

I went with "art nerd" too. I think the poll should have "a heartthrob". He'd been the kind of guy that some girls would be willing to have a backyard fight to be his girl:lol:But he woulda been far from a playa himself. It's more like, those girls woulda made him seem as if he's one. He'd been a quiet guy in classes but when school dance parties or talent shows take place, he woulda surprised everybody. They'd been like, "I never knew he can sing/dance like that!" and the girls who already got a thing for him woulda gotten even more competitive for the fight:D

He'd been a good-hearted kid who helps out those kids that get bullied for various reasons such as being short, being fat, disabled, mentally ill, etc.

Very true - bright, helpful and popular with everyone, ie. a well-rounded individual :D

I went for theatre kid :p

Dancers

Too bad half the ones at my school are stupid and annoying.

I'd go with this too! I like that. Makes a lotta sense.

I think he would be a loner. He would be that kind of kid that would sign up for MTV's programme MADE, because he's too shy to talk to people and show his ''real'' him, the show would end with him having enough guts to perform something on his schools local talent show and comments like ''wow, i never thought he had it in him'' and will start with comments from other students like ''Michael Jackson? I've never heard of that kid before, are you sure he's on our school?'' :p

art nerd, music nerd, theater, and class clown. Michael loved to joke around. Also if michael played a sport I could see him on the track team.

Mike wasn't shy and didnt go into himself until fame over took him...and joe calling him names and acne. SO I don't think that woulda been the case if his life was normal.

so I wouldn't pick loner for mike.

Last edited:
I voted loner, however that's based on MJ's personality as we knew him. If he hadn't been a child star but a normal kid with a normal father his personality might have turned out to be different too.

I remember reading that he'd walk around with a Bible during his private school days.
But yeah, if we're talking about Michael as a normal guy who COULD go to a normal highschool, he'd probably be a bookworm...reading everything in the library, an art nerd, and probably be in the school band.

Who chose Jock? haha
I picked loner, but i think it'd really be a fusion of loner, and theatre kid.
There's nothing wrong being a loner. I find them to be the most interesting an complex kind of peoples who end up creating the most amazing artworks whether it be music, art or literary works.

Back