What is MICHAEL's Funniest Quote ?????

From the interview in, what was it, 1998? I don't know, sometime around the HIStory tour. It wasn't aired on TV, but it;s from the interview with Barbara Walters.

Michael: Can I say I'm not sure- (laughs)
Barbara: Really?!
Michael: Wait no, don't!
Barbara: You judge yourse-
Michael: No! Sssh!
Barbara: You brought this on yourself-
Michael: I didn't! I didn't. ...Please?

He acted like such a kid, it was so cute. :p

From the interview in, what was it, 1998? I don't know, sometime around the HIStory tour. It wasn't aired on TV, but it;s from the interview with Barbara Walters.

Michael: Can I say I'm not sure- (laughs)
Barbara: Really?!
Michael: Wait no, don't!
Barbara: You judge yourse-
Michael: No! Sssh!
Barbara: You brought this on yourself-
Michael: I didn't! I didn't. ...Please?

He acted like such a kid, it was so cute. :p

i agree! hahahahahahahaha

"I know my race. I just look in the mirror, I know I'm Black." His tone was what made it funny to me :)

MJ:
"It hurts to be mobbed. Not mentally, but physically. Your body feels like a noodle, being pulled by ten different people. They don't realize it. They love you so much they just want a part of you. They say, 'I gotta get a peice of this guy, if it's his shirt, his hair, his face, anything.' There are fans who actually have pieces of my hair. I could go to Englandright now, and they'd show me and say, 'This is your hair from 3 years ago.' I'd say, 'Oh my gosh.' And it's sitting in their wallet. They collect hair."

You english people :girl_mad: ...:girl_haha::

Ok, I wanna know who has the hair so we can clone MJ back.

Interviewer - How do you feel about kissing on a first date?
Michael - I can dig it!

I know this is part of a skit but still it's so funny when MJ says "We're gonna negotiate a lot. I'll take these 2, let's get it on and party" :laugh:
Naughty MJ :D
[youtube]vJ_psQyXCw8&feature=related[/youtube]

"Get your bottocks to the house"

Actually that entire segment in the limo is hilarious to me.

"Get your bottocks to the house"

Actually that entire segment in the limo is hilarious to me.
in commemorated he says many funny things i love when he says get your buttocks to the house.also when he says where is my salvation army the way he says its hilarious :)

I apologize if it's been stated already but I just laugh when he says, "Where's the Salvation Army? It's my favorite store!" In the limo in Gary...

With Oprah '93 interview after he danced/moonwalked he told her "You were supposed to do this with me" :lol:

I love when hes at Neverland with some children in the train and its about to make a stop and he gets up from his seat and then sits down quickly and tell the kids, I dont remember the exact words but he tells them not to get up yet until the train makes a full stop and he says "Im kinda bad" ;D lol and then when hes by the snow cones and says "Me me me!!" Saying that hes next to get a snow cone lol hes so cute :)

I think that ''Salvation Army tomorrow Bill'' should become an internet meme

I wanna :bump this thread so that people can start posting videos that haven't been taken down again. Haha.

claudiadoina;3452365 said:
From Mexico deposition

L: “What were the circumstances in which you started making exhibit 489?”
MJ: “Well, just a tape recorder there and making sounds like *beat boxing* *starts singing* every night she walks right in my dreams…”
Prosecutor: “Objection! Objection!”
MJ: *continues to sing* “Says I met her from the start…”
P: “I have an objection. I have an objection.”
MJ: *Fades out staarrt* *Moves hair from face and puts it right back where it was*
MJ: “Well …that’s how I did it.” *smiling*
L: “How…how did you ummmm....…how did you come to um......…you may have told me already but let me.....I don’t think you did. How did you come to get the song...”
MJ: *licking corners of mouth with tongue* :swoon:
L: “…. the music on exhibit 489 in mind?”
MJ: “Like I said before…songs create themselves, it just come out of me. It just come from inside…out. And I think I’m just a source through which it comes and uhhhhh...…You asked me how I created and I started to perform to give you an example of how it’s done, of how I create songs and when I create my music I make these sounds. I wrote a song called ‘Who Is It’…”
P: “Objection!”

OMG :lmao: Michael I LOVE You!!!!!!!!!!:girl_butterfly:

33wtzjo.jpg

OMG yes, I remember upon the first time I saw that, I started laughing so hard--his expression and everything when he says "Well, that's how I did it." He's so cute and lovable, there's no words. Every time I see that part, I can't help but smile. :D :love:

claudiadoina;3453509 said:
Also from Mexico deposition

-" And you don’t uhh...… do you … include common musical phrases in your songs that you write?
MJ: Common musical phrases…
-Do you know what that is?
MJ: Yeah, but I don’t know if YOU know what that means…"

Judge: "Mr Jackson, just answer the question"
Michael:"I'm just trying to tell her the situation"
Judge: "Just answer the question!"
Michael: "I'm answering the question.."
Judge: "You're not"
Michael:"I'm trying.."
Judge: "You're failing"
Michael: *giggle*

Originally Posted by claudiadoina In court case with Marcel Avram where he said he wanted to "create magic"....

Lawyer: What do you mean....magic?
MJ: You know....abra ca dabra!

Wiseass :shifty:

There is this funny momment from a video where he is signing baseball memorabilia, i think it was in Gary, and someone asks him this"could you sign these balls and mike looks befuddled and says" "sign these balls?"" Then the lady procceds to show him the baseball and he says "ooh" and they all laugh. hahaha really funny.

There is this funny momment from a video where he is signing baseball memorabilia, i think it was in Gary, and someone asks him this"could you sign these balls and mike looks befuddled and says" "sign these balls?"" Then the lady procceds to show him the baseball and he says "ooh" and they all laugh. hahaha really funny.

Yeah, he said that and I thought the other kind of balls too for the way Michael said it... :lmao:

At 9:12

They talk about me like I'm some kind of an idiot that would just be dangling his baby over a balcony

Damn - I laughed HARD for long minutes after I watched this video for the first time and I still do every time I watch it. His reaction was freaking pricless! She asks "Can you sign their balls?" and makes a conspiring face, I'd be taken aback too. LOL!!!

Jackson 5 Medley Dangerous Tour Reharsals

''Now we're gonna give you...Jesus''

Back