What is MICHAEL's Funniest Quote ?????

-"I don't think I've ever done an interview outside with trees and bushes watching me."
- MJ sings: "Dancing on the clouds....soaring up sooooo high....watch me now....watch me flyyyyyyyyyyyyy...I'm peter pannnn....I can do anything....."
- LaToya said it was getting cold outside and he said something like "how can you say its cold. It's not cold...It's Magic"
- when MJ asks Latoya about her dreams and she thinks he means the horrible nightmares she's had, and MJ goes [nasal voice] "I've got an idiot for a sister, folks!"
- MJ to Bill Bray: "Would you be quiet you fat headed rascal."
-(...) sitting in front of the water fountain.
-Latoya: "Michael I could kill you, I'm soaked... are you wet?"
-Michael: {in a cheeky voice} "Of course honey"

:lmao:

there needs to be a thread on Michael's Sexiest quotes and smart assed quotes lol.

Where did he say "I've got an idiot for a sister folks ! " I have to c that lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he5nO3ccAv8

8:32 but I just watched it and it's definitely not him saying that :lmao: must be one of his other brothers cuz it doesn't sound like him nor does his mouth move when that is said :lol: I just copied the quote from a website haha

^^ :lmao: :lmao: where is the suck my socks one from? :toofunny:

Lmao I would actually love to hear Michael say "suck my socks" :p I can also imagine him calling latoya an idiot lmao

MyLifeMJ;2900278 said:
it's not a quote but when i read Mom Katherine's book "My Family" , i almost die because of laughing. She mentioned about Michael's nosiness. I cannot stop laughing when i even said "Michael's nosiness".
I'm sure most of you know this, but i want to share that part with you and how much i laugh. Here you are:

"
I’d also get reports from his brothers concerning his nosiness.
“Mother, when we were at so-and-so’s house, Michael just had to know
what was in their drawer,” one of them would say. “When they left the room
he opened the drawer and look inside.”

MARLON: He hasn’t changed. We were backstage somewhere during the
Victory tour when Michael walked into a man’s office and started nosing
around. “Michael, get out of those drawers!” we told him.
He’s well known for snooping in his brothers’ stuff, too. One day he was
over at Randy’s. Randy had to go somewhere, and after he left, Michael
started opening some of his drawers. In one of them he found a note:
“Michael, don’t go in here with your nosy self!” Michael laughed and
laughed.
"

with L-O-V-E

this one reminds me of a quote haha, I don't remember where he said it but he said something like

"I look into drawers...I don't steal but..." *giggles* haha that was so funny :D

^^ :lmao: thanks haha he was such an intelligent man :smarty:

Last edited:
In a private movie from the Jackson Family Michael call Jermaine of Bozo, I laugh so hard when I see that

Haha Yes! That video was the funniest I've seen of Michael. He's just so down to earth in that vid, reminds me alot of my family especially when we're joking around.

LOL @ MJ bothering Randy and almost everyone else there :rofl:, Gosh he seemed like FUN!

^^ omg he was so ANNOYING :lmao: why oh WHY didn't I ever meet this man?? we would have been like bestest budddzzzzz :crazy: :hysterical:

oh and one more thing...is it just me or when he beatboxes, around 5:52 or so, it sounds a bit like Billie Jean? :blink: :bugeyed

My favourites:

"I'm a nice person! I just took a
shower, and I washed my hair
thoroughly!"

"Mac, I'm going to annihilate you!"

I don't know where to post this but do you guys think this is true?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlZ6FL_fRAk&list=LLsej7MpVFfWLQwT8feZvuRA&index=13&feature=plpp_video
(warning, some bad words :p)

If true I think it's really funny :)
But that's the deal, we'll never know. So it's up to you to believe it.
Imo, I don't think it's impossible.

:hysterical: that was HILARIOUS and in some way... Quite NORMAL too... Its NOT cause you have an 'image' of the perfect son in law that you can't curse right... I mean Michael did use that :censored: word in "Monkey business" though... :hysterical:

:hysterical: that was HILARIOUS and in some way... Quite NORMAL too... Its NOT cause you have an 'image' of the perfect son in law that you can't curse right... I mean Michael did use that :censored: word in "Monkey business" though... :hysterical:

those "mofos" :lmao:
Thanks to Milka for sharing the video with me :)

Back