What is Your Race/Ethnicity?

What is Your Race/Ethnicity?

• Total voters
Re: Which ethnicity are you?

I chose 'other'... I couldn't choose between black or white :tease:

Okay... seriously now... "White" is the ethnic colour I have though I 'tan' really easy so...

Talking about 'ethnics' now... A bodyguard once remarked that I do have a REAL 'black soul' for being 'white' :cheeky:

I do NOT think in terms of colours though more in character and aura feel ;D

MMixed with a few things however predominately I'm a proud African American :)

I'm flamish and not so proud :D

African. literally :D born and raised in Ethiopia live in the US.

it's so interesting and lovely to see people's different ethnicities here. Very much diverse. :)

it's good to know what kind of ethnicity description we need to use so not to offend anyone. For example, from my personal, I was told that I was not African because some say that we(Ethiopians/Habeshas) are mixed with people from the middle east and are lighter in color or have different hair texture. I know its nonsense, but it still hurts when I hear things like that... :/

Thank u for this thread. I think we all might get to know each other better on this thread. :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Maybe Little Suzie can understand the Arabic lyrics in this song (i heard Turkish was very different from Arabic though). I like it but i can only understand the French part. Arabic is a beautiful language though:

[youtube]ll_kH75eAvE&ob=av2e[/youtube]

Last edited:

I'm Latin American (since we're part of America too, I think it's fair that I edit my post to include the term, seeing some of the posts here, made me realize that) From Mexico. Born,raised, and P ROUD. :D

Last edited:

I am white. I am of the following countries:

Father:

Russia
Poland

Mother:

Germany
England
Ireland
Scotland

I had found out August of last year. Since I had made this topic almost 3 years ago. That I am also part Austrian on my father's side. And I forgot to mention that I am of Amish and Mennonite descent. As well as Pennsylvanian Dutch. But all of that is a part of my German heritage.

This might sound weird, but I don't identify as anything in particular. My skin is white - but my ancestry is a mix of so many different nationalities and colours, and I love that :) And although you can't tell from looking at me, it's all pieces to the puzzle that makes me who I am.

I am officially a latin girl, however I have a grain of salt I might say, my mother was a native indian but I'm still unsure which tribe I belong to. I have no knowledge or information about my dad, rumors say he's american, but he could as well be Chilean. I have to dig deeper into this investigation :)

Hahah that sounded funny in my head... I guess that would be a lovely sight to see, I love mixed people especially those who have heritages from different ethnicity :) I would like to know fully what I am... all I know is that I am native indian, but I could also be black or just plain native... I don't know what I'm talking about hahaha!

Back