What is Your Race/Ethnicity?

What is Your Race/Ethnicity?

• Total voters
Re: Which ethnicity are you?

I was conceived in Mexico... born on American soil.
Long story.

My mother was born in Mexico. My father as well. And that goes for my grand parents too. However, my great grand parents came from Spain. Both sides.

So what does that make me? Hispanic Mexican American? lol.

I don't know what I am. All I know is how I feel. :)

I'm Black and i have Indian in my family my Great grand-mother was a Indian so yep Black/Indian

I am Black American (with some Native American and Caucasian)

But really I'm just a human.

edit-Yea I prefer Black American too, cause really I have never even been on African soil

Last edited:

100% romanian, which is eastern european, which is white...

ashkenazi jews ancestry on my dads side. english on my mothers although dont have much info on my mums side

That's great for you that you want to show off your political correctness. I was at that stage when I was about 10 years old too.
maybe you should learn some manners first.

2 cents worth. america is an immigrant country bar the indians so the terms african amercian is just saying where your ancestors came from. same as u get italian americans or irish americans.nothing to do with having anything to do with that country.continant on a personal level. end of the day everyone comes from africa they just have different ancestors who travelled out to different parts of the globe from africa thousands of years ago

Last edited:

I check the 'Caucasian' box.
I'm as "white" as they come with red hair and blue eyes. =P
My mom is Irish and German and my dad is English, Irish and Scottish.

By Latin you mean latino, right? Then I am Latino. Puerto Rican to be exact. My parents were born there. I was born in NYC.

I'm white...I have German, Lithuanian, and Irish in me as well.

Same as MJ, I'm human

Nicely said.

Born in the USA.

Technically, West Indian( Black and Native Indian (Taino), hispanic);Asian;Polska(Polish)

Both of my parents are mixed so that makes me...? IDK. My friends say I'm just a mutt but

I really identify with my Black west Indian and Hispanic heritage the most.

Got teased alot for the Polish blood,though. Can't say I'm too proud of that yet.

Last edited:

I'm white.

Too white :bugeyed I light up in pictures sometimes :mello::scratch:
Blonde hair, with green eyes. My hair used to be almost white when I was little, but now it's dark blonde/brownish.

Im mixed white and black caribbean..
(wales, jamaica, barbados and south africa) ;)

I'm white.

Mix of a ton of nationalities, including: Native American, Norwegian, Finnish, French, German, Iraqi, Danish, English, Welsh, Irish, Scottish.

But I identify myself as American. :)

im Mexican my mom and dad are form Yucatan Mexico

Back