What is your weather like?

It's gonna be a mild Christmas, but white. I'm so sick and tired of white Christmas.

I've just checked The Weather Network and I found we'll be having showers which will be tomorrow to Christmas Eve.

Raining still and very warm for late December. Weather report includes severe thunderstorms and possible isolated tornadoes through Christmas night.

Overcast 1*C tomorrow will be showers 10*C. Finally a good chance for green Christmas

No white or even cold Christmas here in Texas. In fact, flat out hot!!!
84 degrees.
Sunday, another cold front and rain blow in and temp drops 40 degrees. :(

rain, rain and more rain
my cousin just send me these pics, this is not far from where I live
the building you see in the top left corner, I live right behind it :smilerolleyes:
1928766_10208337497623519_4811076702636722983_n.jpg
1913873_10208337497103506_6500300730097534518_n.jpg

^^we're having our transition day today. It's been warm and sultry and today we are under tornado alert, major rain and freezing temps coming.
Right now it's blowing so hard that it looks and sounds like The Wizard of Oz storm scene.

I haven't been outside for a couple of days, so I'm not sure what the weather is like. the temp says -5 c though, so it must be cold...

Right now we're under 3 severe weather watches (high wind advisory, flash flooding and heavy thunderstorms.) This same storm system has already spawned numerous tornadoes across Louisiana, the pan handle of Florida and Mississippi. It's rolling into Alabama and Georgia now. Night time is the worst time for these storms, because many people are asleep and may not have a weather radio on that could alert them to seek shelter.

It's hard for me to sleep when the potential for deadly weather is high, which is why I'm still awake at this insane hour. I'm hoping it'll weaken considerably; I have to pick up one of my feral kittens from the vet in the morning, then go to work. :blink:

Edit Local weather station just added possible isolated tornadoes to the list. Oy vey...:eek:

Overcast -4*C Mild

Aaah...that's the perfect weather for me. Mild.

It looks and smells just as it should on the first day of spring :D Sunny with lovely, fluffy clouds. The temp is 16 C, that's 60 F for peeps across the ocean :)

Cloudy, but I could still see the beautiful moon :) A bit chilly, but I love it nonetheless.

Unseasonably warm, highs of 23 degrees and lows of 13. Way above average for May here in Auckland. I am in the Southern Hemisphere, so our May is like your November and its late Autumn, not late Spring. Currently at 10.30am 19.6 degrees and clear. Average for May is a high of 17 and low of 10.

Also we use celsius.

Back