What Michael Jackson song are you listening to now?

i know! i literally haven't listened to anything else. it really is an amazing span of music, something for EVERY mood. Feel like crap? listen to Scream, want to feel cute and happy? listen to PYT...want to be awed? listen to Billie Jean....i could go on and on

Totally! He has a song for every mood!! And what's even more amazing, to me personally...is that even when I'm in a sad or angry mood and listen to one of his songs that match - they end up powering me up and leaving me feeling better afterwards...rather than just sinking me in a pit of negativity, like other songs I used to listen to did.

icon10.gif
My Theme song that Michael wrote especially for me, of course, LOL. :girl_happy: :dance2:

:nana:

Totally! He has a song for every mood!! And what's even more amazing, to me personally...is that even when I'm in a sad or angry mood and listen to one of his songs that match - they end up powering me up and leaving me feeling better afterwards...rather than just sinking me in a pit of negativity, like other songs I used to listen to did.

yes, so true!
but this is the first time his music is not helping :(

Back