What Michael Jackson song are you listening to now?

Will You Be There
Scream
Break of Dawn
HIStory
Ain't No Sunshine
:)

I'm listening to the Triumph album...it's on Lovely One.
:(

To tell the truth... I never liked this music... and still don't... but I'm listening to MORPHINE... Sorry to talk about this... I don't mean to be rude...

What are you a fan off then??? Is it his dancing? Him as a person?

The very first song I ever heard from Michael -- "Beat It." I was only 4 years old at the time, and I remember getting so excited when it would come on MTV. I knew that he was someone very special even at that age... and I've loved him ever since.

The choreography of when the two gangs come together with Michael towards the end of the video is simply AMAZING. I SO wanted to be in all his videos. :wub:

Michael Jackson - Beat It

"who's loving you".... man that was one SOULFUL kid...blew that song out the ballpark

im listen to
a place with no name
its helps me abit that michael is still alive in our hearts
5 years from now when im still listen to michael's his songs will have different meaning
im still graiving over the fact that michael is gone to heaven

Billie Jean
smil47c8902016474.gif

"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" :D

I have been listening to his music all day every day lately...I can't listen to anything else. Although his passing leaves me incredibly sad, his music brings so much joy to my heart.

You Are Not Alone

This is the first time I've listened to this song since he passed. One whole month later. It was always one of my favorites, and I was scared I would get too emotional if I heard it. But whatever... who knows how many tears I've cried already. A few more won't hurt. I would have to say now that I am glad I waited. This is how I feel about him more than ever now... and I'm positive that this is how he feels about his loved ones and his fans, too. I can feel it. I miss you so much, Michael. :hug: :cry:

Back