What reminds you of Michael?

Everytime I think of music, everytime I think of goodness and everytime I think of spirituality - I think of Michael :heart:

Children. I see Michael in every pure and innocent child. He lives through them.

fedora hats, smiles, the sound WOO! and hee!~ hee!~, disney and military jacket :(
MISS HIM

Many things, but right now i'm listening to The Beatles "Let It Be" and i'm thinking of Michael :cry:.

Last edited:
Everything. Anytime I hear a song on the radio or when im at work talkin to a customer..... He pops into my head just like he has been every second of my time and its been that way since I was little.

children. when I see children playing it really makes me think of michael. i see michael in the happy little faces of children.

when I'm in a certain mood and I'm laying in bed sometimes I look out of the window into the night sky at the stars and think of Michael.

Obviously, now, almost everything makes me think of Michael. I can relate everything, or "find" Michael in everything nowadays. But def there are some specific things...

-when I look at the sky..especially at night, and the stars shines bright and clear
-just beautiful nature itself
-the moon
-children smiling/playing
-super soakers of course
-the color red

there are too many things... :cry:

children. when I see children playing it really makes me think of michael. i see michael in the happy little faces of children.

when I'm in a certain mood and I'm laying in bed sometimes I look out of the window into the night sky at the stars and think of Michael.

I didn't see what you wrote until now.. but me too! especially the last one.. looking up at the stars in the night, thinking about Michael, if im not in that certain special mood..I get there right away..just looking at the stars when i'm alone...

I'm talking about things, people etc other than Michael and his music. Signs. Do you ever see anything in your day to day that reminds you or you can link to Michael?

Heres my list since his passing:

-I've seen a guy at a club who looked exactly like Michael from his OTW days
-That same night I saw these two girls doing a similar TWYMMF figure dance to the one that Michael does (you know where he draws a figure in the air and makes some hot movements haha)
-I saw a man with an umbrella the other day on a hot day
-I saw a man with a facemask (one of those clinical ones but nonetheless)

I've probably noticed more but these are my most recent ones. Even though they are small and perhaps insignificant my mind immediately jumps to him.

What about you guys?
xx

When I see a black limo, I think of Michael.
When I take a walk in the woods, I think of Michael.
When I see an orca splash at Seaworld, I think of Michael.
When I see a group of children playing, I think of Michael.

Back