What websites do you always visit when you're online?

I visit Facebook, Youtube, & Hulu the most.. I usually only plan to be online for a couple minutes and then I get sucked into something and I could be online for hours!

Its difficult cause I work online and sometimes I get distracted and forget to do my work :wild:

Haha, same thing. Much of my college course work is done online and many times I'm studying for an exam while browsing all over MJJC, playing tetris, checking out fashion sites, im-ing friends and youtube...I'm trying to wean off slowly but then like you said you get sucked into a topic and realize, Crap! I spent 4 hours on this! :*****:

I am a freshman there. I have never seen him or met him, unfortunately. He donated money for us to have a lecture series, and we recently had Ted Koppel come with some of that grant. I believe the last time he was there was about 3 years ago to dedicate the communications building named after him. I had class in that building -- it's very nice. I actually live not too far from where he's originally from.
I have not seen him/met him, but I hope he stops by in the future!!! :D

That's awesome. I watched that dedication on TV. Well, maybe someday you will have a chance to meet the guy. You have three more years left, lol.

Other than MJJCommunity?, I always go to YouTube, Wikipedia, Naruto Forum (member), DeviantArt (member), One Manga (for updated chapters of Naruto every week) and check for any Naruto sites.

Facebook (so addictive i cant stand it! lol)
Googlemail
MJJC of course :D
makeupalley (my username is xoxHannaHxox if anyone likes cosmetic reviews! Im just gettin started)
lookfantastic/hqhair/general beauty websites
Youtube.. i never have the problem of being on there for hours, i get bored, i think that must just be me!

I'm actually looking for a site that has makeup tips, hair advice and maybe even a (good!) forum. Does anyone have any sites they can recommend? Thanks :flowers:

Check this out -

http://forums.vogue.com.au/

Its massive and about every conceivable topic.

(if it doesn't load search google for 'vogue forum' and its the first link)

Last edited:
Actually almost all the time I spend on the net is either here or facebook. Those are the only sites I visit every day and always when I'm online.

Bungie.net - Off Topic Forum - The Flood
We Have Unicorns (don't ask...:lol:)
Flood v2
YouTube
MJJC

MJJC ,
WWE Universe ,
Youtube ,
Facebook ,
Myspace ,
Twitter ,

as you see i'm a very busy person hehe ! :giggle:

MJJC
facebook
youtube
mjbadndangerous
google
my school email website
my schools VLE
twitter
google
yahoo answers
bebo- not as much though
urban dictionary.

i think thats it! :p

ReefCentral
MJJC
MaxJax
MJHQ
MJJOTL
Youtube
vBulletin.org
College VLE
eLaw
Google, of course
Deviantart
Other than that, I just tend to look up random stuff LOL.

And I just realized that I should get out more... :mello:

Back