What would you do if...............

go back home and sleep......-_-

What would you do if you won more money than Bill Gates?

built a few hospitals schools and senior citizen homes in surinam
and buy houses for my parents and sister and give them enough to live happyly ever after
get my sun out of the place he s in and get out of the country before i have to take him back and never go back
un till i have on writing that he does never have to go to such plave again not even for a day

what would you do if you had the power to change one thing in this world?

I would end all wars....

what would you do if you found out that someone you had been in a relationship with cheated on you not once not twice but many times?

get out of the way and run for cover :bugeyed

what would you do if your spouse proposed to you on national television

become speechless:bugeyed

What would you do if you had 24 hours to live?

Poke them back :poke: :lol:

what would you do if music was no more? :eek: :dropdead:

Be proud of myself that I had a special gift

what would you do if you got on an airplane and instead of your intended destination you were taken to a far away place like a deserted island

Well, depending on my mood I'd probably either panic and cry....or I'd welcome the challenge. :lol: Or both. :lol:

What would you do if you could take one year off from work to do whatever you want?

Tell him can't we just be boyfriend and girlfriend, I have marriage phobia :bugeyed :mello:
:lol: jk...I don't have an honest answer really, I've never wanted to be married :)

what would you do if you were confronted by a skunk :bugeyed :puke:

^^I've just never wanted to get married it's scary to me and I don't believe anyone would ever love me like I deserve to be loved

Someone did betray me and I let it go and walked away :mello:

what would you do if an astroid landed in your yard

the day i started college....I would've been more outgoing instead of so shy:blush:

What would you do if you had a chance to dance onstage with Michael?

I'd rather take each day at a time at the moment :)

what would you do if someone jumped on the hood of your car, would you keep driving

I'd name it a "summer soiber floattery clate".....:toofunny: :toofunny:

What would you do if there was no candy left in the world? :lol:

What would I do if an alligator wanted to be my bag? :lol: :lol: I'd say "no way...you'll just eat all my stuff...and then me in the end...NICE TRY...I ain't STUPID!!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What would you do if you got a call from George Bush? :lol:

That would be cool because I driver better in reverse than forward...:lmao: :lmao:

WHat woudl you do if you were invisible all of teh sudden?

Back