What would you do if...............

Stand under it :lol:

what would you do if you sat down to watch a movie and the movie was all about you?

id be so embarrass and i wouldnt even stay for the movie
what would you do if the person sitting next to you had B.O and you couldnt leave

again make myself very rich :lol:

what would you do if a shark was coming at you?

:lol::lol::lol: @ Shark thing.
Accept it? Not much I could do lol!
What would you do if you found out you were going to die tomorrow?

oops I was late

well I'd wish to death that I'd meet Michael and talk to him.I realy got to before I die....

what'd u do if no one understood you?

Last edited:
Be upset.

WWYD if you found out you were a king in a past life and the person who killed you is your best friend today? :O

I would ask them if I have to be in a bad movie next?! lol

What would you do if you had one extra toe and one extra finger?

Ask them a lot of questions about the universe and if I can go with them.

WWYD if you woke up and found out that your entire life was just a massive dream?

^ :eek: OMG! I'd be very intruiged as to WHY I was on the front :lol: wow, that would be something, right :unsure: dunno if that's good or bad :lol:

What would you do if a stranger broke into your house and walked into your bedroom at night? :unsure:

I would pick up my lamp shade and knock it over their heads :lol:
Scary, though. Ahh I hope that never happens!

What would you do if there was no Christmas? :eek:

Prod it and see if I can feel myself prodding it? :unsure::blink:

:lol:

WWYD if you woke up and suddenly couldn't hear anymore??

That did happen to me and I still have some hearing loss in one ear from a very serious ear infection many years ago, I just dealt with it :)

What would you do if life didn't present challenges for you, would you take every day for granted?

Yes I would.

WWYDI it was suddenly found out that there are other earths out in the universe with people on. Would you want to go and visit??

Accept it. Nothing I can do. I would let all those who I love know before the time came. :)

WWYDI you found out you were related to George Bush? :O

Back