What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

• Total voters
I really belive he thinks he has done nothing wrong and truly belives he isnt guilty. Havent you guys seen recent pics of him..?? the man has look on his face as if hes saying " yeh i killed the man SO WHAT!!??" and it makes me sick

4 years shouldn't even be a quarter of what he could get.. Parents that have children die from negligance (a form of murder) have a WAYYYY harder sentance.. Now we have a dr. practicing medicine illegally (should not be used outside of a hospital setting) which resulted in a mans death..

1) there was a rabbi sentanced to 4 yrs for frauding 4 million dollars (frauding money)
2) KU consultant gets 4 yrs in prison for ticket fraud (Fraud)
3) Bruno Mars faced 4 yrs in prison for (drug possession)
4) Man in prison for pimping a minor (Sexual devience)

AND DR. F'ING MURRAY GETS A ((((MAXUMIM SENTANCE)))) of 4 years for KILLING A HUMAN BEING?? And you know getting the maximum sentance in any case is fairly slim... Especially for a first time Felony..

4 years should be his MINIMUM sentace!! LIFE should be his MAXIMUM.. I personally know someone that has been in prison and will stay in prison until he is in his mid 50's (going in at 18yrs old) for murder..

The fact his max is 4 years makes me start to believe even the CASE is B.S. rigged!

But 4 years is better than nothing. The thought that he won't get sentenced to prison but simply will never be allowed to practice again makes me sick. To give up being a doctor isn't hell. Years in prison (even if it's only 4 years) certainly will be hell for him.
That will be a long time suffering for what he has done, and that serves him right. You shouldn't get away with killing an innocent man and you certainly shouldn't get away with killing off Michael Jackson. But I know for sure that this man will get his due. For killing MJ, the angels won't come for him...

4 years shouldn't even be a quarter of what he could get.. Parents that have children die from negligance (a form of murder) have a WAYYYY harder sentance.. Now we have a dr. practicing medicine illegally (should not be used outside of a hospital setting) which resulted in a mans death..

1) there was a rabbi sentanced to 4 yrs for frauding 4 million dollars (frauding money)
2) KU consultant gets 4 yrs in prison for ticket fraud (Fraud)
3) Bruno Mars faced 4 yrs in prison for (drug possession)
4) Man in prison for pimping a minor (Sexual devience)

AND DR. F'ING MURRAY GETS A ((((MAXUMIM SENTANCE)))) of 4 years for KILLING A HUMAN BEING?? And you know getting the maximum sentance in any case is fairly slim... Especially for a first time Felony..

4 years should be his MINIMUM sentace!! LIFE should be his MAXIMUM.. I personally know someone that has been in prison and will stay in prison until he is in his mid 50's (going in at 18yrs old) for murder..

The fact his max is 4 years makes me start to believe even the CASE is B.S. rigged!
4 years should be his MINIMUM sentace!! LIFE should be his MAXIMUM..
That's chilling why can't he get both? Murrary?

If the verdict is guilty.....death:devil2: penalty....:hunter: if it's available in that state. Otherwise locked up for life! with no chance of early release.

Being able not to practise medicine again would be good for the whole community and the world by extention, but it's too much like Michael is just part of a lesson murray learnt and there is no weight given to the actual death, that comes in the jail sentence, so both would be ideal.

Prison. If he goes to jail, his medical career will be over by default. Who the Hell wants a doctor who was jailed for murdering his patient? No one.

I'd vote for jail. Because there are MJ fans behind bars too, and I hope they would make his life a living hell, and end it slowly and painfully on the eve of his release.

There's no death penalty for involuntary manslaughter. Reality check: Murray will spend 4 years at the most in jail, if he's convicted to max penalty.

There's no death penalty for involuntary manslaughter. Reality check: Murray will spend 4 years at the most in jail, if he's convicted to max penalty.
And if he's convicted he will lose his license so he won't be able to practice medicine anymore.

Not giving him an opportunity to do this to another person would be enough for me. Stripping him of his medical licenses for life would hurt him deeper than going to jail for four years.

He seems much more interested in living a celeb life than treating patients. I bet he already has a book/movie deal around the corner.

How about him losing His Medical License, Lengthing his Sentence to more than 4 years without parole putting him in the BAD SECTION OF THE PRISON and if The Evidence show that he was the only one responsible that injected all those meds into Michael without realizing that it explode inside him and left him on purpose to die,DEATH PENALTY,Or The State's Lawyers and LA Commissioner can make a deal with Murray to spill his guts on who is really responsible for the Death Of Michael Joseph Jackson. If he does that, He'll still go to jail as an accomplace for 25 yrs or more to life, NO PAROLE. Murray Better Watch out when you drop the soap in the prison showers because I think he's gonna be somebody's BITCH of he doesn't and I wouldn't feel sorry for him. He has to suffer like Michael,His Family and Friends and Fans have been suffering for 2 years.......

Back