What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

• Total voters
Yeah, and I don't care how many people I offend with this post, but it's because people are being lazy and leaving everything up to those nutjobs over at Justice4MJ. I understand members like yourself, who are outside of the United States, can't do much, but we still have tons of fans not only in the United States, but in California and more specifically LA!

I doubt most fans in that area will even bother to vote to keep Steve Cooley out of the Attorney General's office. We can't just sit back and say, "Oh well, nothing we can do now!"

No, we live in the United States, and even though we refuse to believe it because of what the media pushes down our throat, we CAN stand up for what we believe in. We CAN protest our way out of a corrupt government.

But like I said, fans are lazy. I guess if we can't see Michael at a trial, there's no point in trying to get him justice. :smilerolleyes:

That is true, i wish i could so more but i live across the country. There are many fans in LA who are showing up and trying to do something but there are many who aren't doing anything either. The charges pisses me off i don't know how anyone could settle for manslaughter.

Rawr, you summed it up pretty well. This is a very sad journey for those of us who care about Michael the human being and not just Michael the megastar.
But we have to keep it going. It's not Michael in a trial, but it's the man who deprived the world from Michael. And not just him.
The real defendent in this trial is not Murray. It's the entrire system of human and social values that is being systematically violated and infringed. It's the judisprudence in a world where justice is ruled by the markets.
Dare we claim what makes us human and is rightfully ours?

:( yeah

The Death penalty, I wish him a slow, painful and very cruel death. How can he live with himself knowing full well he took another human being's life. That is beyond my comprehension.

The Death penalty, I wish him a slow, painful and very cruel death. How can he live with himself knowing full well he took another human being's life. That is beyond my comprehension.

I know and he's acting as if it's not his fault. I just remember that video he had saying that he did nothing wrong and he is not responsible. I'm like you're the doctor, you got the sedatives and propofol and injected them into Mike, so how are you not responsible? the only thing Murray had to do was say 'NO' and he would've been ok.. He's the one that agreed to it. Nobody held a gun to his head.

Last edited:
I want the truth to come out and charges to be raised accordingly.

unfortunately I don't think that will happen. The fact that Murray evaded the EMTs and the emergency room doctor by not telling them he gave propofol should've been enough for higher charges. He didn't even tell them all the things he gave MJ. What was his reason for that?

i voted 4 years :yes: because then he will have time to THINK about what he did :yes:

I voted for four years. But I hope the truth come out and he will be in prison for a looooong time.

I am just so perplexed to think that a Doctor can take a mans life and only receive 4 years in prison....even if he gets the 4 years...when he gets out he will move on with his life....Michael cannot comeback from the sentence that he was given....Murray should be given life as well....Michael's life was taken from him ..and so should Murray's.

if he goes to prison his licence goes anyway

Even after he'd be out of prison again?

But still, I would guess his licence isn't really the most important thing at his age anymore. His what, in his late 50's. How many more years untill he can get retired anyway?

For me, given the circumstances it would be max prison, no licence and community service. And when he gets out, I'd wish him to meet one fan in his/her car while crossing the road!

I can't believe 4 years is what he could face. Should be far more than that.

I am just so perplexed to think that a Doctor can take a mans life and only receive 4 years in prison....even if he gets the 4 years...when he gets out he will move on with his life....Michael cannot comeback from the sentence that he was given....

What is the sentence for second degree murder? Anyone know?

Even after he'd be out of prison again?

But still, I would guess his licence isn't really the most important thing at his age anymore. His what, in his late 50's. How many more years untill he can get retired anyway?

If he's in such financial trouble, I would think he wouldn't be able to retire too soon.

BOTH, OF COURSE!!!!
But anyway, whoever chooses to hire this fellow as his/her doctor now that we all know he is capable NOT TO DO, shows no care for his / her own life :mello:

why it is still a change he get more right? if the judge find that there is enough evidence to raise the charge up right?

For me i choose different because more then 4 years no more practice and for me it doesnt end there.. a new case where 1 all doctors need to learn cpr and 2 where did he get his licence and where did he get his yearly training |*a doctor needs to reschool some time right? so why is nobody checking him before this happend as a incompetent doctor.. and 3 maybe aeg but i dont know much about that subject yet

4 message to all right people dont use propofol and to al doctors who want to make money instade of doing good.. there must be a law for this so they can be punished more so nobody would do this again, do whatever the patient says for money

Maybe jail,with prisoners who like Michael.

I think that the "Involuntary Manslaughter" charge against Conrad Murray (I refuse to call him Dr.) is a big joke. A maximum of 4 years is just not enough for this idiot.

Do you think 4 years the appropriate or do you think that taking away his medical licence is the best sentence (considering the charges against him)?????

Answer in the poll and explain your answer.

p.s. I have not included "more then 4 years" as this will never happen!

None of these.

Strip his medical license? How old is the guy? He already can early retire if he wants, he is in his 50s right?

The full punishment for at least Second Degree murder, now that I want.

Back