whatever happened to the zombies from thriller?

mjjfan

Proud Member
Do any of you know what has happened to any of the zombie dancers which appeared in the original thriller video all those many years ago?

You could try IMDB. I think many of them would have got great dancing jobs (well, I hope anyways- they were amazing!)

Last edited:
one of them was on celebrity expose, not 2 sure what he is doing, now but he did say that everytime he watches the video he gets chills knowing he was standing next 2 michael jackson. He also said that John landis was getting on michael about how the lyp sychnin didnt look real so he said mj was SINGIN out the lyrics, and you cud hear him over the speakers and playback...it was a cool lil story

One of them went on to do the choreagraphy for michael in smooth criminal and other things if I remember correctly! Can't remember his name but he was also in the Beat It video. The white guy fighting just before MJ makes everybody do the infamous beat it routine :) I think he did that one too...

EDIT: the choreography for the part where he's dancing with that lady

Last edited:
one of them has gone on to become one of the biggest female artists ever ;)

That's kinda stupid question.. They rotted of course.

yes they went back to their graves and are knocking on the neverland gates every night !! :lol

Back