What's the weirdest MJ dream you've ever had?

Well, my MJ dreams are just... weird.
I'm so jealous of all the girls who have action going on with him every night (lmao, I don't know how to put it nicely).
I've only seen two and it's pathetic how stupid they are. :toofunny:

The first MJ dream I saw was about 2 years ago when I first became a fan. I had been thinking all day long all the cr*p he's been through, feeling sad and I felt like dirt (haha). So I went to bed and dreamt that I was in England. It was really foggy and there was a castle made of stones near, it was a bit dark too.
sheep.jpg

(Just imagine the castle somewhere and lots of fog, and you're in my dream, lol)
(oh and forget the sheep, lol)
Anyway, I was walking around the place, still thinking about Michael's sad sad and hard life, and thinking how he still keeps going on after all he's been through. Surprise surprise, I met Michael. He was the place's gardener and he had this yellow rain coat on, sunglasses (he won't give up on his sunglasses no matter where he is) and a big yellow rain hat in his head. He looked quite hilarious, and he was planting some flowers or something.
Well, Michael saw me and walked up to me. He said hi and smiled, and we sat down on a bench next to a pool. He offered me cookies and milk, and said "don't worry about me, I'm ok. I don't care what they say about me". Then he gave me the warmest hug.

Then I woke up. Forgetting all the strange stuff (like the yellow rain suit), I felt whole lot better after Michael had calmed me down after all that worrying. :toofunny:

Aaaaaawwww.....that was such a nice dream! :) Really sweet!

Aaaaaawwww.....that was such a nice dream! :) Really sweet!

Haha, it was sweet, made me feel a bit better. :lol:

Can't wrap my mind around the England stuff in it though. :mellow:
Like it had anything to do with Michael Jackson.
weird eh.

I had one last night, lol ok I was visiting an aunt, it was one of her usual "get- together parties" I was mingling with family members and catching up on what's going on in everybody's life, at one point I excused myself to the bathroom ( I wanna say that this dream took place around this time frame) but when I went into the bathroom I came face to face with Michael in his younger years around J5 era, I was like " what is going on?" so I went up to him, he was so adorable I couldn't resist I wanted to touch him, although I was a little older than him in this dream, nothing frisky though. So I went up to him he stared at me, brought his face close to mines and started singing one of their( j5) hits, I can't remember the song but it brought me to tears and all he did was smiled at me while he was singing it. lol

I had a dream the night before the grammy awards of MJ being on the grammy awards.. He sang ONE part of a new song, very soulfull..

Last edited:
I once dreamt of Michael singing too, very beautiful. I also dreamt that I was ice skating/dancing with him in an arena in the city! And we hadn't rehearsed, it just came naturally and everybody loved it!!! :D I also once dreamt that I was at his concert but in my dream it was just the waiting for the concert to begin but then I went on to dream something else :S lol!

So i had this really weird dream and it's sorta kinda not is Michael related :lol:

I dreamt that a ton of celebs were staying in my dorm building, like it was a hotel.

And Michael WAS staying there, on the top floor in this SECRET suite (that we DEFINITELY don't have in real life :lol:) with a ton of security. But he never came out of his room, and if he did no one knew about it. So Michael was mentioned a LOT in my dream by various people, but i never SAW him. Just stuff like "ooo, I can't believe Michael Jackson is living right on the top floor!" lol

One time in the dream i saw Britney Spears coming from the bathroom. And she was obnoxiously yelling at someone in that southern accent. "Don't you call me no b#$@!...You B#$##! " :lol:

And I called up Snoop Dogg cuz we had arranged for him to help out with one of the programs for our Black Student Union :lol: And i knew he was high when i was talking to him, but it was sooooo funny. "yeah i got that track for you boo, fo' shizzle" LMAO

But the BEST part was that night when Barak Obama decide to come to our room and hang out. He was too too cool! :lol: We all basically had a party in our room. And we all got wasted :lol: Obama was TOO loud when he got drunk...he stood ontop of our bunk bed and start giving random incoherent speeches. :lol: Funny thing was, as incoherent as they were, they sounded amazing :lol:
Maybe cuz i was drunk myself :lol:

Weird dream, but funny one!

In my dream, I was in the recording studio with Michael Jackson. He was singing and recording a song. I stood perhaps 20 feet from him as I watched him sing. He was singing The Lost Children. As he sang, I realized that my heart was emitting a soft light that was swirling around in my chest. I observed this glow coming from my heart as he continued to sing, and I knew that his song was healing my heart. The sound and emotion he expressed was actually healing my heart.

I had a rough year in 07, when I had this dream, so the idea of healing my heart was particularly important to me.
That's beautiful!

I was standing in front of the pope and i was about to get married with some man... and then suddenly MJ runs in the church and pushes the other man away who i was about to get married with. then mike took my hand and said " i do!" :wub: :woohoo:
That would be enough to make me wake up with the biggest smile ever!

And I am like "Is that a tsunami..? It can't be...we're in Europe!! But it looks really big...!" and the wave gets closer and closer and bigger and bigger, so I am like "Dutchie...it's a tsunami...RUN!!!!!"
Hillarious!!!

I absolutely Love this thread!!!

I dream about MJ all the time, I usually don't remember them afterwards, but this one stuck with me:

I was at work in my office, only it wasn't my normal job; it was a record company or MJ's managment office or something like that and like in real life I had a HUGE crush on him. But, he had never really showed up, until...TA DAH: he showed up that day.
I saw him comming out of his car through the window and he was HOT, Bad era HOT!!!!

I got all nervous and giddy and plain stupid, waiting for him, he passed by my office door and I was like 'Michael, Michael...wait'; but he didn't. So I walked to the hall and up to the last office where he was, ALONE.

I walked into the office and he smiled at me and tilted his head to the side, I almost melt and started gushing over how I was so in love with him. He gave me a tight hug and he kissed me :wub:
Then I opened my eyes and though it was still him, he looked like in the J5 era, he was like 10 years old...I was like 'Holly hell', WTF!?!

He looked at me and said 'I don't have time for this, I have to go'; I started crying and he left. He came back hours later and he was still a kid, only now I didn't care I loved him and I was chasing him aroun.

Then I woke up.

mmmm I don't think yall are ready to come inside my head, It is skurrry in here :eek:

haha I had the weirdest MJ dream last night! My dreams are always weird, but this one was down right freaky! I've been thinking about it all day! Anyway, I was in this weird restaurant, and a waiter came up to me and ask what I wanted. I can't remember what I said, but after I finished ordering the waiter goes: "Don't you know you should check the ocean?!!" I was like WTF?! :lol: and the waiter was like "the ocean needs to be checked!" I asked him what ocean and he goes: "the one in the blue moon... with the Michael Jackson fire place." :huh: All of a sudden the restaurant disappears and the next thing I know I'm swimming at the beach, and I felt tired so I decided take a nap... in the water! :huh: :toofunny:...

So there I was, floating around on the water... fast asleep... when I felt something bump me. I woke up to find Michael swimming next to me. He looked like he did in the Stranger in Moscow video... History era face, with straight, long hair. He said "Come with me, I wanna show you something". So he grabbed my arm pulled me down to the ocean floor (I don't know how, but we could breath underwater :lol:) and I could see a tunnel in the distance, with a big, Las Vegas flashing sign saying "In loving memory of the blue moon". I immediately thought about the whole blue moon ocean thingy with the Michael Jackson fire place. Anyway, as we entered the tunnel Michael was telling me some weird stuff about some monster that ate his tail :lol: It was so strange though, because he spoke of it in the same way that he speaks about his missing childhood. Like instead of Michael saying "My childhood was completely taken away from me... I had to compensate for the loss" imagine Michael saying: "My tail was completely taken away from me... " with so much emotion like it was the most important thing to him. Anyway, when I finally asked him about the blue moon and the Michael Jackson fire place, he said: "The blue moon died, but when the monster ate my tail..." I cut him off and said: "Ok Michael, we get it... You had a tail and the monster ate it!... You've been talking about it all day!"

So then, suddenly, the water and everything disappeared and I found myself backstage at one of Michael's concerts. But it was years later, and Michael and I were a lot older. I was watching from the side of the stage and he was singing "You are not alone" and he was just about to bring a fan up on the stage, when he turned to security and said, "oh what the heck, I can't pick one! Can't I go down there and dance with them all?" Security was like "NO!" and the fans were like "YES!" Security and fans started to argue with each other and it turned into a big riot. Then one of the fans started floating :huh: She was flying in the air, and she was trying to say something to Michael but no body could hear her because the fans and security were arguing. Then I saw her flying towards me, and she said "the blue moon wants Michael. You must let him know before it's too late! He must get back to the tunnel in the ocean!"

Everything disappears again, and then the next thing I know, Michael and I are trying to run away from this guy wearing a mask that was covering his entire head (if anyone has seen the movie The man in the iron mask he looked like he was wearing the same iron mask that was used in the movie), we jumped into the water on the beach and headed for the tunnel on the ocean floor, but it was gone! We couldn't find it, and then Michael says to me: "No wonder we can't find it! The monster that ate my tail knows everything! I bet he took it! I bet he did something to my tunnel!" Then guess what happened?....

...I woke up! :mad:

But the dream was so real and I can't stop thinking about it. It's driving me crazy!...:wacko:

Back