When Was the Last Time?

Re: When was the last time..?

A while ago

When was the last time someone surprised you with flowers :D

This past Saturday night

When was the last time you didn't let anything ruin your day?

^ you should try to not let something ruin your day more often Temps :) :flowers:

Um.. Don't know :unsure:

when was the last time you went swimming?

Too long ago. I love goofing off in swimming pools and I haven't had a pool available to me for over six years. So....it's not often for me anymore. :(

When was the last time you took a broom to knock down a spider's web up in the corner of your ceiling?

Ages ago.

The bloody things best stay out of my room, too. *Shudders*

When was the last time you felt like smacking someone?

Yesterday :mello: ( let me just add I have never smacked anyone, but doesnt mean I have never felt like it ) :lol:

when was the last time you done a cartwheel? :p

Hi Lorraine *hugs* :)

Omg ages ago. I get scared doing them. o_o

When was the last time you danced like nobody was watching? (And thankfully they probably weren't)

I jest.
Or do I?

EDIT: How slow am I? Like two posts behind. gah.

I just danced like that yesterday.

When I watched Celebrity Big Brother. :lol: Just kiddin'...I didn't get to that point.

Spiders don't bother me...but cleaning up after their webs does.

When was the last time you drove through a yellow light that turned red sooner than you thought it would?

Today :bugeyed but then the other set of lights turnt green too quick it seemed and they were coming at me :lol:

when was the last time someone pissed you off with their cart in a store bashing into your ankles? :angry:

EDIT: Hi Lil Miss :)

That's never happend to me...but I wouldn't like it. Ouch. But when they said, "Sorry," I'd no doubt say 'That's okay" anyway.

When was the last time you packed a suitcase?

Last September... I'll be doing it again in April :wild:

when was the last time you went to a zoo?

Must have been waaaaaaaaay in my past, I keep the speed very controlled these days before giivn' it a good lean.

When was the last time you flipped a pancake and it didn't make it back to the same spot as planned?

Do you know what I have NEVER dropped a pancake when I've tossed it! I've always caught it. Too quick, ya see. ;)

WWTLT you broke something?

You ARE quick, that's for sure!

Two months ago...a glass loaf pan. :(

When was the last time you wrote your first name next to the last name of a guy you like and then got rid of it really fast so no one would see? :lol:

:lol:...years ago when i was at school!

When was the last time u got really exited and danced around the place?

I have no idea

When was the last time you walked away from your feelings about somethings?

When was the last time you shared your heart with someone?

yesterday with my mother

when was the last time you listened to your inner being and followed through?

Today :)

When was the last time you took someone elses advice?

Saturday

when was the last time you said, 'can you hold on, i have to take this call'

Probably never. When I talk to someone I concentrate on them not on anyone else. If it's important, they'll call again or leave a message.

When was the last time you felt like your eyes are gonna pop out of your head and like your head is going to explode because you had such a bad headache?

now, this instant .. :) poor us. It's even affecting my eyesight in my right eye, how strange.

When was the last time you hugged your mom?

I had that the other night with my left eye...thought it's gonna pop out of my head. And I've had a cough for 2 weeks...and a cough and a bad migraine with the feeling your eyes are gonna pop out don't go together well. I thought my head is gonna explode every time I coughed.

The last time I hugged my mom....gee...can't even remember. Last summer maybe? We don't really hug much....

When was the last time you were truly happy and why?

Earlier on today because of a couple things. My baby daughter told me she wuvs me, and my best friend and I were talking and it seems we had gotten through some misunderstandings, though I think there is still some, but it's ok because I felt that caring and love and acceptance from her so it helped make me feel all happy and mushy.

When was the last time you made a new friend?

I think today. I know that person from work, but the way she was there for me today was beyond amazing and I think she's a real friend.

When was the last time you felt disappointed in some people and positively surprised by others at the same time?

Not too long ago

when was the last time you went to the seaside?

Not recently, I'm due

When was the last time you went into church and sat in silence?

Back