Where did this came from? / Love letter from Michael to????

Re: Where did this came from?

Can't really assume anything, but it's certainly interesting. It does look like Michael's handwriting. Interesting about the fourth child. :mello: It would be nice to think Michael had another serious relationship in his life after Lisa and Debbie.

not sure if its real or fake. seems like song lyrics or poetry the way its written. and the hand writing does and doesnt look like mj. considering its from some vague euro newspaper and depending on who the source of the letter is. tbh im more inclined to think its fake

I received this from another fellow fan. At another MJ forum they say this is a letter of Michael to a woman who is now showing the letter in an effort to prove to the world he was not gay.

According to the disussion on that place, this woman gave this letter and her story... guess what? for free! Oh, good, sweet soul! Just to show the world MJ was such a man!

:thinking:

To be honest, I don't know all this for sure, since I am not at that forum, but if you are there, you could check it yourself at http://www.themjplace.com/talks/3838510

Whatever: if that letter were to be real... that should KEEP private, imo :mello:
(and if that is true, sorry to read MJ suffering once again!!!!! :doh:)

If it is he truth what you said, it does not sound real. MJ handwriting? I do not know... It looks like him and at the same time it does not. It would not take that much time to create anything like that with photopshop using his old notes.
Just my opinion....

Love letter from Michael to????

This is a love letter Michael wrote to someone, but we don't know who, i personally think its for Lisa Marie Presley, and to me its from 2002 to 2003.

here it is, its very beatiful (Michael's handwriting is quite, well you know Michael :lol: )

Re: Love letter from Michael to????

who cares? a love letter is personal. you wouldn't want the world to read yours would you? personally anything that comes out know i dont believe. Anyone can learn to write in Michaels hand writing. i refues to believe anything.

this has already been posted...:) as a matter of fact I typed out the message for the OP...so that we could all understand what it said..:)

Can someone rewrite it, some things i dont understand, Michael's handwriting is so hard to read!!! well he couldnt be entirely perfect :lol:

let me look ok..:)..It was posted yesterday...

not very sure about the fourth child. MJ told Shamuly that he is not going to marry again and that he doesnot beleiev in marriage. and told bashit that at htis point of his life he thinks about adopting and not having other kids of his own.

Last edited:

it says...

why did you take away your love..the same love that made me unable to speak the love that made me forget my memories the love that saved me?

Tell me.Did I come to short?..wasn't I enough? Have I done or said something wrong?

I believe in miracles and angels...I know you escaped through heavens gates to enlighten me.
I believe in faith deep inside I believe heaven has bounded us.

I have seen nothing but misery in my life until..(black line)....All these years I have been seeking to give what I only desire now to recieve from you.
Your heart commanded me to follow while my soul was hurt and my mind confused.

I allowed you to take possession of my feelings..in return I loved obeyed and honored you beyond words

I revealed myself to you in ways inwhich I thought were impossible.
I saw and still see you as my soul mate...as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child.

it says...

why did you take away your love..the same love that made me unable to speak the love that made me forget my memories the love that saved me?

Tell me.Did I come to short?..wasn't I enough? Have I done or said something wrong?

I believe in miracles and angels...I know you escaped through heavens gates to enlighten me.
I believe in faith deep inside I believe heaven has bounded us.

I have seen nothing but misery in my life until..(black line)....All these years I have been seeking to give what I only desire now to recieve from you.
Your heart commanded me to follow while my soul was hurt and my mind confused.

I allowed you to take possession of my feelings..in return I loved obeyed and honored you beyond words

I revealed myself to you in ways inwhich I thought were impossible.
I saw and still see you as my soul mate...as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95099

I hope this posts right..but here is the other thread
Thanks!!!!!!!! :flowers:

Fourth child is Blanket, since we know Micheal's Omar's father too, right?

Last edited:
what I want to know is what it says under those black lines....the first one is probably the girl name...the rest I am unsure of.....and just for the record....I feel bad reading it to..I feel like I have invaded Michael's privacy.....and I KNOW Michael's handwriting...and that is his .

Sorry but i laugh at this one :toofunny:

yeah..you get rep points for that one..:lmao:

Is it 100% sure that the woman brought this into the light, and completely for free, so she's not '' winning' anything with it? Its quite special really, and heartbreaking at the same time, this letter. Seen nothing but misery....jesus, just so sad what this man had to go through.

Any chance that fourth child could be this one?

http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com/

She says she's gonna do a DNA test and everything.

NOWAY is that Michael Jackson's kid..:lmao:.....I hope she does that DNA test..and then...goes away....:D

Last edited:

:toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny: he really had times to write love letters?????

sure Michael had time to write love letters...haven't you recieved your yet??..:lmao:....I bet you did ..we all did..go check the mailbox.. I think Michael wrote this to that special someone that he finally found happiness with...and she was a bitch and broke his heart..like the rest of them that I shall not name....stupid..stupid girl.....she had NO IDEA what she had....dummy.

well last time i heard MJ was G had many woman even thro he was a sweetheart he was quick to move on.. well his imaginary daughter has a story to tell

2nw3n21.jpg

MJ and her mother go way back rumor has it according mount Sinai mental center MJ met her mother while he visited the hospital singing a few song for the patients meanwhile her mother claims she saw the light when she met MJ he was the Ideal husband/baby daddy MJ touched her hand and she became pregnant..the story is beening Investigated by PBSKIDS and the foundation name "MJ and his millions children" all his baby mamas will attend

What has this story got to do with this thread? Nothing.. That's posted in the tabloid section of the board if you want to discuss that then feel free to visit that thread.

Back on topic in here please. Thank you. :)

What has this story got to do with this thread? Nothing.. That's posted in the tabloid section of the board if you want to discuss that then feel free to visit that thread.

Back on topic in here please. Thank you. :)

its a joke >>>nevermind

not sure if its real or fake. seems like song lyrics or poetry the way its written. and the hand writing does and doesnt look like mj. considering its from some vague euro newspaper and depending on who the source of the letter is. tbh im more inclined to think its fake

co-sign .

MJ was consistent in the way he would write his capital cursive letter "I". The capital cursive "I's" in this note look nothing like his "I's".

Oh please, Omer is NOT Michael's biological child. How long are people going to walk around believing that? His Last Will and trust fund says it all.

To me the 4th child is Blanket because he and Debbie lost the first one.

As for the letter itself, it is so romantic and beautiful - I decided the man I was with isn't good enough for me, and I just dumped him 25 min's ago. He asked why and I told him 'You don't write me beautiful love letters...bye bye'

True story.

Thanks for posting this letter!

Anybody got any other handwriting samples? We can compare them to see if this is really his handwriting.

Back