Where have you heard Michael...?

They play Michael all the time in the store I work in. Right now they are playing alot of Jackson five christmas songs.

Absolutely beautiful. I saw a comment that someone had left on some random article somewhere a couple months ago and the person said "I really,truly do believe, in my heart, that there are more people who love Michael than don't." When things happen, like your experience, I alway think of that. =) Thank you so much for sharing.

Also, My dad came to see me for the first time in my new apartment (in Brooklyn) and when we were on the train, as we passed by Hoyt (the station where Bad was filmed), I excitedly pointed it out to him. Then, like 30 minutes later, we were in a coffee shop and they stared playing Bad! :wild: It was crazy/weird/awesome. =)

HI. I agree. There has to be more who Love than those who well...Don't. Really Cool experinece you had yourself. :wild: Sometimes it makes me ponder wether that they are coincidence,or something higher. Truely amazing how that happened to you. :wub:

Just heard Come Together on the radio. Tonight it's all about covers and listeners can send there covers they think are better than the original version ^_^

Went to get a brakelight bulb from Halfords today and they were playing Man In The Mirror, then by the Haynes manual they had a book called collectibles, and it had MJ at the front (Bad album cover) I didn't pick it up though as I had bumped into a few friends and didn't get a chance so dunno what it was...

My mum said they play his music in this charity shop, Rock With You and You Are Not Alone are the two she mentioned.

I went into Gamestation (it's a UK video game store) and they were playing Get On The Floor...! Yes, GAMESTATION playing an obscure Off The Wall song!

Michael's music seemed to be following me around today. First they were playing his songs in rotation at the pharmacy, then the newsstand guy in the subway was playing his music. Strange feeling hearing the lyrics "Suzie got your number" when I walked into the pharmacy.

Last edited:
IKEA lately plays lots of mj music, everytime i go there i hear mj songs, last time i was there, in about 1 hour i've heard 3 mj songs :)

There is one store of clothes that I like look and each time when I come in to that store, I hear Michael's music. At first, I thought it was a coincidence but no, I think there is another fan there. :lol: so now, I visit that store regularly...I need my MJ infusion. :toofunny:
I also requested the song "Human Nature" twice on the radio and they played it..I was so happy.

i went shopping .. was trying on some clothes in the dressing room ..then i heard smooth criminal .. couldn't resist so i started dancing =) hahah people were staring at me . but i didnt care :D

There is a newly updated Kroger "Fresh Fare" grocery store a few blocks from my house. At least 3 mornings a week I run in about 830am to check out their reduced bakery/meat/produce. Every single day I'm there at that hour, they're playing Michael songs. Makes me smile and kinda puts a bounce in my step, and I see it in other shoppers around me.

Whenever I run into the manager in the aisles, I always mention how enjoyable it is to shop to Michael Jackson music. He smiles and thanks me, knowing he/the store is pleasing the customers is I'm sure a plus for him.

...Neat thread, though. I'll post when I run into him. - There's a music/video/electronics store in the Times Square subway station and the monitors outside play MJ videos 24/7. For the past few months it's been History tour and Earth Song video, but last night, when I walked by, one of the screens was playing Childhood (of all things!) - I pass by it twice a day, every day, and yet, still... 8 times out of 10 I'll stop and watch for a second. There's usually a crowd around the screen and that, more than anything, makes me immensely happy. =)

yea i don't know if they still play it these days, but i have stopped by several times as well to watch the screens with a crowd of others.

Back