Which Bad Tour pants was the coolest?

john13th

Proud Member
As you can in the Bad Tour concerts, Michael wore two different types of belt pants, where the first one had several small badges and small belts wrapped around both of his legs. The other one was a long chain belt that was wrapped around his waist and reached down to the knee in of his legs.
Which one do you prefer, that looked more cool and handsome?

The first one which he wore in concerts like in Kansas, New York and Rome:

2011110947850933.jpg

Or the other one that you can see in concerts like in Wembley, Tokyo and Los Angeles?

jackson-6-1203.jpg

I like the first one the best with the badges and belt straps.

The first one (before he became the WWF Champion :lol: )

i like the European belt a lot, i do hope we see this tour in high resolution.. feels like such a waste that it isn't here now

I had a collage of printed out pictures in my childhood bedroom on Michael from the Bad tour, and for whatever reason I still can't put my finger on, I always loved the first look with all of the belts and buckles better.

I prefer the first one that he wore in most of the 88 US leg as well as Rome.
Nice joke about the WWF Champion belt :) I recall being a child at the time as I was already assimilating the belt to that :)

Love the 1st one BUT the 2nd one gets my vote for sure... that HUGE belt may be fun to some but to me it's very sexy to see it moving like crazy when he danced... :heat: also the belt/chain going all the way from that sexy waist to them juicy thighs does major things to me :stars: :rofl: YES, 2ND ONE. He looked thicker too... :hungry::icecream: :lol: that one with the Tokyo red shirt is pretty hot too :eek:hmy2:

Love the 1st one BUT the 2nd one gets my vote for sure... that HUGE belt may be fun to some but to me it's very sexy to see it moving like crazy when he danced... :heat: also the belt/chain going all the way from that sexy waist to them juicy thighs does major things to me :stars: :rofl: YES, 2ND ONE. He looked thicker too... :hungry::icecream: :lol: that one with the Tokyo red shirt is pretty hot too :eek:hmy2:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/538895b7d53dd8bbb0c88b72bb24e014/tumblr_myorafJV0O1rjplc4o6_400.gif
:giggle::giggle::giggle:

oooooh this thread is screaming for pictures :woohoo:

that HUGE belt may be fun to some but to me it's very sexy to see it moving like crazy when he danced... :heat: also the belt/chain going all the way from that sexy waist to them juicy thighs does major things to me :stars: :rofl: YES, 2ND ONE. He looked thicker too... :hungry::icecream:
hahaha THIS! Girl, YES!! I'm so obsessed with his Bad tour outfit, ESPECIALLY those pants, the 2nd one with the belts :stars: because DAMN! Have you seen his thighs people?! No? :innocent:

tumblr_m8lrgl8dff1qftymjo4_250.jpg

tumblr_m8v0d0zDf41qccevoo1_1280.jpg

gallery_10_910_627833.jpg

:ph34r:

What is love the MOST tho, are the rare occasions in which he wore the same ones but without the silver belt, showing off that gorgeous slim waist.. :swoon:

tumblr_n3piyl5wkk1rox3u5o1_500.jpg

I8UMP1h.jpg

Michael_Jackson_1988__1.jpg

ugh..:heat:

hahaha THIS! Girl, YES!! I'm so obsessed with his Bad tour outfit, ESPECIALLY those pants, the 2nd one with the belts :stars: because DAMN! Have you seen his thighs people?! No? :innocent:

gallery_10_910_627833.jpg

:ph34r:

What is love the MOST tho, are the rare occasions in which he wore the same ones but without the silver belt, showing off that gorgeous slim waist.. :swoon:

tumblr_n3piyl5wkk1rox3u5o1_500.jpg

I8UMP1h.jpg

Michael_Jackson_1988__1.jpg

ugh..:heat:
Now that just is a punh in the stomach! What is air?! :heat:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who notices his thighs! GOODNESS!!

the pants with all buckles always was my favorite :D but in the same time i like too the pants on Europe to L.A final concert.

Its getting hot in here :p When Mike says hes bad, he really means it and pulls out the sexiest outfit there is. Im too obsessed with this outfit, i know most of the girls love the gold pants but for me the Bad tour styling is & will be forever #1. And yeah I also noticed his yummy thighs in those pants. He has incredible figure. I dont wanna say it, but i will, he looks like a sex god. I love his dancing through Another par of me especially. In the HD version from Bad25, there are 2 slow motion shots of his waist while dancing, I havent seen a sexier thing :blush:. Did he know what he was doing to women during the Bad era ? Another thing is his outfits were so much ahead of its time, it really doesnt make me feel like it was 27 years ago.

I actually enjoy the ones with all the belts on it. Because they shook alot when he moved.hehe aaooow

This thread is getting naughty :wub:

I prefer the 2nd ones... but anyway, for me, bad tour style is even better than the gold pants... yummy:dropdead:

the pants with all buckles in Brisbane are good too.

Back