Which Is the Best Super Bowl Halftime Show Ever? (Billboard.com)

That is true but this was Michael Jackson he was at home and the crowd was going crazy they love it this show was awesome there will never be another one like this this is one of a kind.

Need we say anymore.

I wonder if given a 2nd chance, If MJ would have done the halftime show again if they asked him to?

The entrance was awesome. A sign of things to come with the Dangerous Tour. I agree about standing there and staring at the crowd. It could have been shorter. Same thing for his tour IMO. I thought the Heal The World performance was great, but the blow up Earth was a bit over the top. Still a great performance overall.

Yes. We hadn't seen him in so long that we were screaming from home. And I also remember squealing when that gigantic Earth blew up. That and the kid cards with the audience. they'll never top that.

michaelsson;4071087 said:
Beyoncé's is number 1 for me then Michael 's lol

Same for me, Michael's could have been much better than it was imo
Still would want Michael to win the poll though :lol:

tumblr_mhor1cDsE71qdl5f4o1_400.gif

Yes. We hadn't seen him in so long that we were screaming from home. And I also remember squealing when that gigantic Earth blew up. That and the kid cards with the audience. they'll never top that.

Me too and to add to that i love the part where Michael pop out of the big 2 scoreboard and stand on top that awesome. We will see what Ms Perry come up with she say she has a surprise guest.

Michael given a second chance to do the Super Bowl Show well imo i don't think he will he said that after TII that was his last time on stage he want to get into film maker and spent more time with his children but if the timing was right he might have done it again that imo.

Prince Of Pop;4071084 said:
I wonder if given a 2nd chance, If MJ would have done the halftime show again if they asked him to?

The entrance was awesome. A sign of things to come with the Dangerous Tour. I agree about standing there and staring at the crowd. It could have been shorter. Same thing for his tour IMO. I thought the Heal The World performance was great, but the blow up Earth was a bit over the top. Still a great performance overall.

To be honest, maybe he would agree for one reason – to beat everyone out with it!!! I mean it, one of the reasons why Beyoncé and Madonna look great with their shows is new technology, IMO.

And maybe Michael would be curios to make something extraordinary.

Not to mention, Beyonce (Destiny's Childs) copied their entrance from MJ - shooting out from toaster when they started Beyonce's SB show.
Bruno's show started out with a children's choir. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!!!! I think everyone knows Michael's performance can not be topped.

Me too and to add to that i love the part where Michael pop out of the big 2 scoreboard and stand on top that awesome. We will see what Ms Perry come up with she say she has a surprise guest.

You do know that it wasn't Michael up there? :unsure:

Who were the two MJ's on top of the jumbotrons? I assume E Cas was probably one of them.

Voted. We're at 40.90% now. I loved MJ's performance. It showcased not only his great talent, but his huge heart. I loved watching all the children at the end with him singing. They'll never be another performance at the super bowl like that again.

I actually talked to other people lately, and they didn't particularly like Madonna's performance, so I'm sort of surprised she is ranking as high up there as #2. I thought she'd be a little bit lower than that. Obviously she has a huge fan base though, but I didn't care for her performance either--and I'm not a Madonna hater. Bruno Mars was great! That would have made a great #2 ranking. Prince was really good too IMO

Michael is invincible :) Cant see why some fans find Beyonce's or Bruno's performance better...

POLL UPDATE:

Thank you, we have already counted your vote ! Keep on Voting Fam ! :clap::dancin::clap:

Michael Jackson, 1993 41.25% (17,100 votes)

Paul McCartney, 2005 0.67% (277 votes)

Beyoncé, 2013 8.80% (3,648 votes)

Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, 2009 0.59% (243 votes)

Madonna, 2012 27.81% (11,528 votes)

U2, 2002 2.70% (1,121 votes)

Prince, 2007 11.03% (4,574 votes)

Janet Jackson & Justin Timberlake, 2004 1.26% (522 votes)

Aerosmith, 'N Sync & Britney Spears, 2001 3.70% (1,534 votes)

The Rolling Stones, 2006 0.42% (173 votes)

Other: 1.76% (730 votes)

Total Votes: 41,450

Who were the two MJ's on top of the jumbotrons? I assume E Cas was probably one of them.

I think the other might have been the body double from 'Smooth Criminal' in 'This Is It'? you could see Michael in action, and their was another guy also..

michaelsson;4071087 said:
Beyoncé's is number 1 for me then Michael 's lol

REALLY?!?! She had the most overhyped and unflattering performance, imo. Bruno should be second.

I did not care for Madonna's performance so I am surprised she is ranked that high.

Super Bowl @SuperBowl · June 25th

In memory of the King of Pop. And one of the greatest Super Bowl performances of all-time... #RIPMichaelJackson
Bq_8jSjIYAA_wg-.jpg:large

Michael Jackson - Super Bowl XXVII Halftime Show (Behind The Scenes) 1993: http://youtu.be/vNNgeitoiPg
[video=youtube;vNNgeitoiPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNNgeitoiPg[/video]

I think the other might have been the body double from 'Smooth Criminal' in 'This Is It'? you could see Michael in action, and their was another guy also..

No, the body Double from Tii was one of the principal dancers Misha Gabriel, He was not even six years old in 1993

Back