Which MJ songs don't you like?

Hicci

Proud Member
Are there any MJ songs that you don't really like?
I don't really like The Girl Is Mine or Childhood, plus a few songs from the Jackson's albums The Jacksons and Destiny.

Not a fan of Can't Let Her Get Away and You Are My Life

Can't let her get away, You are my life (although it's sweet) and Don't wakl away. Without those two latter tracks Invincible would have been much stronger as a whole in my opinion.

I'm NOT a fan of The Jacksons, besides of Destiny!

Let's see...
The Girl is Mine, Bad (I really hate this song!), Leave Me Alone, Black or White, Money, 2 Bad, and the first half of Invincible. And I NEVER hear Human Nature on Thriller, but I LOVE the Live versions though. But on the record, it's kinda boring...

I'm NOT a fan of The Jacksons, besides of Destiny!

Let's see...
The Girl is Mine, Bad (I really hate this song!), Leave Me Alone, Black or White, Money, 2 Bad, and the first half of Invincible. And I NEVER hear Human Nature on Thriller, but I LOVE the Live versions though. But on the record, it's kinda boring...

How can you not like Bad,Leave Me Alone,Black or White,and Human Nature?!These songs are hits!

Interesting how tastes vary, I love the songs that have been mentioned on this thread.

There's only two I really don't like, Come Together and Heartbreak Hotel.

Childhood
You are not alone
Can't let her get away
This time around

Interesting how tastes vary, I love the songs that have been mentioned on this thread.

Whoah!! Heartbreak Hotel is the most dramatic wonderful song ever!

I LOOOOOOVE Come together !!
And This time around, and Privacy and all of them you guys said you don't like......
In fact I like ALL MJ songs.

Breaking news

Simply because he is not singing

All his track from big boy till today are perfect ,l don't know every song tell story.

Billie Jean
Beat It
Smooth Criminal
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
The Way You Make Me Feel
Will You Be There

LOL jk

Probably only 2000 Watts

Erm, I really can't stand Little Susie. It's the only MJ song I refuse to listen to, Childhood is probably the other I don't really like. I can listen to pretty much the rest of them.

Billie Jean
Beat It
Smooth Criminal
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
The Way You Make Me Feel
Will You Be There

LOL jk

Probably only 2000 Watts

Pfffffff... You had me there! My oh my, if this would actually be someone's not like-list, I would think that person has lost his ears (and mind).

btw, Don't stop till you get enough is BRILLIANT!

Little Susie, probably about 5 or 6 songs from Invincible, (I Like) The Way You Love Me, Bad (Yes, really!(

I don't dislike many Michael Jackson songs, but some of The Jacksons songs are a miss for me.

Back