Who wants MJ to perform Music and Me?

I've loved that song ever since I had heard it during the Oprah Winfrey show when Michael went on it lol. It's really sweet and meaningful, would be lovely if he sang it live one more time :)

That's probably my favorite song of his from his child career, so I'd love to hear him sing that, especially with his voice now.

I love music and me! along with I'll be there it would be beautiful to see Michael sing them at the piano .

If he performed ill be there I dont think i would stop blubbing - i LOVE that song sooooooooo much and id be the same if he done Ben . Ben has so much truth and meaning to me its unreal - so ultimate dream song for him to perform i think.

Well..this is like the song that reflects Michael and his life completely. Think how poignant and beautiful it would be if he sang..

"We've been together for such a long time..now music, music and me.."

It really has been so long..

"There have been others, but never two lovers, like music, music and me."

Never a truer statement. It was as if music and michael were made for each other, from day one, the thing that has never deserted him, when quite frankly, so many human loves have..be it friends, associates etc. It was his first love and that has seen him through everything that has come his way.

"Birds of a feather, we'll fly together..now..music, music and me" :flowers:

:punk:i agree.

It will be great to have 10 minutes dedicated just to music and old non-commercial songs like baby be mine, music and me, off the wall and human nature

Not me, its nowhere near good enough to go on the set list! Still a good song, but Michael has to fit a lot onto a 2 hour show and this has no place on the show IMO

Not me, its nowhere near good enough to go on the set list! Still a good song, but Michael has to fit a lot onto a 2 hour show and this has no place on the show IMO

I respectfully disagree :)

Its an awesome song, and would be well suited to slow the concert down a bit. I'm all over the idea.

I agree. That song would be perfect to perform. The lyrics are so great for that moment. The ending always gives me chills "Music and meee"...

Well..this is like the song that reflects Michael and his life completely. Think how poignant and beautiful it would be if he sang..

"We've been together for such a long time..now music, music and me.."

It really has been so long..

"There have been others, but never two lovers, like music, music and me."

Never a truer statement. It was as if music and michael were made for each other, from day one, the thing that has never deserted him, when quite frankly, so many human loves have..be it friends, associates etc. It was his first love and that has seen him through everything that has come his way.

"Birds of a feather, we'll fly together..now..music, music and me" :flowers:

aaaah very nice point Stranger...it would be a perfect song to sing,yeah...

I can imagine it perhaps being used as the opening...the lights are down. They slowly start to brighten. Then Michael's voice comes across clearly with the first few lines, and then the lights come up properly and he starts singing something more upbeat. I don't know, i just don't think it's right for this tour, where it'll be old fans, new fans and non-fans alike. This is a concert that's already making HIStory, I reckon he'll do his most famous solo material, perhaps a couple of new songs, perhaps not. He isn't going to do anything (bar new material) that isn't well-known though I don't think, although i agree that Music and Me is very poignant and very 'Michael'.

This song came to mind when this whole concert thing became a reality! I so do thing it would be a great song for him to perform acapella!

I can just see it now!

Back