WHY...does it seem like everything was caught on film?

IDK....I have been trying to find this out......I seriously doubt that 80 hours is all tha tsony bought seeing as they were the highest bidder......that sounds sad huh......Michael was sold like a piece of cattle...:(

I read in an article somewhere that they were not the highest bidder but the got it because of the past or relationship with Michael.

^^ Or because AEG and Sony had a vested interest in Michael's demise.

Watch the first few seconds of this Blu Ray extra. There are 2 camera's in a production meeting. Michael needed this meeting recorded from 2 angles for his archives? I think not:
[youtube]wO-SEVqBHNo&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=927DB8E34E5FCC92[/youtube]

Watch the first few seconds of this Blu Ray extra. There are 2 camera's in a production meeting. Michael needed this meeting recorded from 2 angles for his archives? I think not:

I think not either! The story that all this stuffed was filmed in HD for Michaels private use is BS! Michael filmed everything yes but not in HD! I remember the out takes of the Martin Bashir interviews and the angels and stuff were not so perfectly set up either.
As for Franks story that Michael couldn't afford it so AEG hired someone to do for him is a crock! If that were true I do not beleive AEG would have spent the extra money for HD quality for MJ's vaults.
Nothing they say makes any sense.
I went and got the DVD today but I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it yet.
I too only bought it for clues.

"oh look we put so much food on the table and he was eating all the time! constantly eating so it was even caught on tape!"

it's disgusting how Ortega behaves with Michael. as if he's doing the show and Michael is one of the dancers. or tries to play for the camera, especially at the end. for Michael and for the camera. disgusting "oh how cute she is" disgusting

there are many people in the room but all the food is before Michael. they dont put photos before him but food. photos are Ortega's job of course.

does it necessary to film how they watch photos with 2 cameras?
it also seemed to me that they were filming "the making of" even when Michael wasnt present.

Last edited:
"oh look we put so much food on the table and he was eating all the time! constantly eating so it was even caught on tape!"

it's disgusting how Ortega behaves with Michael. as if he's doing the show and Michael is one of the dancers. or tries to play for the camera, especially at the end. for Michael and for the camera. disgusting "oh how cute she is" disgusting

there are many people in the room but all the food is before Michael. they dont put photos before him but food. photos are Ortega's job of course.

it also seemed to me that they were filming "the making of" even when Michael wasnt present.

Of course, they did it on purpose. Watching Michael in front of the food in a small room was soooo precious and important that they called the second camera (wo)man and then selected it NOW for the public to see.

Yes, now it is safely with Sony locked away in the vaults. I think it would have been too risky for them to sell to any other company as they could release it all. Also, did they originallly have 100hrs and then only 80hrs sold? Is that true? If so, where are the other 20 hours and what was on there?

You know my recollection is that since we first heard about the film, it was reported as "over 100 hours of footage" --can we believe the reports? And if they only used 80 hours, what DID happen to the rest? Of course, we all have our suspicions!!!!

you are correct I believe that clip with Michael eating was put in there on purpose....and that kind of sneakiness.. I dont like...it only IMHO makes kenny look even more guilty of lying when he says....he was as healthy as a astronaut...I think that if we pay close attention to this film now that we have it at home ...I have a feeling we will notice even more things that do not make sense.

you are correct I believe that clip with Michael eating was put in there on purpose....and that kind of sneakiness.. I dont like...it only IMHO makes kenny look even more guilty of lying when he says....he was as healthy as a astronaut...I think that if we pay close attention to this film now that we have it at home ...I have a feeling we will notice even more things that do not make sense.

I believe it was Randy who said MJ had a body of an astronaut and that he would trade bodies with him and they ALL said he was eating but before MJ died, Randy said that he had to hire someone just to feed MJ because he wasnt eating which is what Michael said and looking at his weight, that is the truth. Randy is just back pedalling now.

I read in an article somewhere that they were not the highest bidder but the got it because of the past or relationship with Michael.

Yeah, I also heard that, not sure if it's true though? If it is then OMG it's obvious they were up to no good.

I believe it was Randy who said MJ had a body of an astronaut and that he would trade bodies with him and they ALL said he was eating but before MJ died, Randy said that he had to hire someone just to feed MJ because he wasnt eating which is what Michael said and looking at his weight, that is the truth. Randy is just back pedalling now.

I stand corrected....you are right it was Randy.....sorry for the typo...:).......I feel as though we cannot trust anything that comes out of either one of their mouths anyway.

You know my recollection is that since we first heard about the film, it was reported as "over 100 hours of footage" --can we believe the reports? And if they only used 80 hours, what DID happen to the rest? Of course, we all have our suspicions!!!!

Ever since Sony got in the TII picture we began hearing about 80 hours of footage instead of 100.

*BIG sigh* that production meeting video, Michaels so gorgeous.....

~~~~~

Last edited:

The not eating is nothing new though is it? Mj himself has said that sometimes when he's really into a project he just doesnt care about food that much. He was just as thin during victory ( i know he was younger and its not the same but still)

And just throwing this out there, i always thought the 100 hours footage was just whoever trying to round the number up and sound impressive.

The not eating is nothing new though is it? Mj himself has said that sometimes when he's really into a project he just doesnt care about food that much. He was just as thin during victory ( i know he was younger and its not the same but still)

No its not new but shows how AEG have changed their story from Michael isnt eating to Michael was healthy. If you dont eat, you become frail which is not healthy.

I finally got up the courage to put TII in my DVD player...I am just astounded as to how the hell they managed to get ALL this footage...it just blows my mind...seeing this movie like this in my own home.....don't they understand that this movie itself contradicts everything that they have said....about how and why the footage was being gathered...these people had alterior motives when this was being captured on video....as soon as the footage is shot...the next day Michael dies????......I think my brain is going into overdrive here and I have only been watching it for 15 minutes.

I have read somewhere on this board that Michael looked happy in TII movie. Because I didn't watch it still I wish to ask you guys anybody from IU thinks the same? I watched parts of it and I would say certainly not, he didn't look happy to me. He looked really thin to me and probably he was under ephedrine influence which was found in his body as we know. Ephedrine keeps you going this is why he probably looked energetic in some parts of this film. Just my opinion.

There are certainly moments in movie where he is laughing etc but overall I would say no, he doesn't seem happy.

There are certainly moments in movie where he is laughing etc but overall I would say no, he doesn't seem happy.

This was my first ipression too from some parts i saw. Ppl smile sometimes even if they do not feel well. I do not understand why some fans do not see what we see here on this boaurd? Or ppl see only what they want to ingnoring facts? I really have no idea.

I am very suspicious that AEG videotaped Kenny so much and others like it was THAT important. It looks like they taped every little moment to get more material. A good example is a little girl is getting her makeup or Kenny is trying to catch a butterfly. WTF? Why was is that important to videotape?
Or I heard one interview with the singer who sang “I cannot stop loving you” with MJ, so she said that for rehearsals they worked on her hair and put some more hair extension etc. Don’t they do stuff like that just for the show? Why all these ppl were working full time putting make up doing hair just for rehearsal videotaping? It very costly and it just doesn’t make any sense to me.

I have read somewhere on this board that Michael looked happy in TII movie. Because I didn't watch it still I wish to ask you guys anybody from IU thinks the same? I watched parts of it and I would say certainly not, he didn't look happy to me. He looked really thin to me and probably he was under ephedrine influence which was found in his body as we know. Ephedrine keeps you going this is why he probably looked energetic in some parts of this film. Just my opinion.

He looked unhappy, and stressed. (He was "conditioned" to smile, but it die not seem real.) He was not in control, and he always had been before. I thought Kenny was very disrespectful to him. ("Are we misunderstanding something here?"). He looked to be so thin, I'm not even sure how he managed to stand up.

He looked unhappy, and stressed. (He was "conditioned" to smile, but it die not seem real.) He was not in control, and he always had been before. I thought Kenny was very disrespectful to him. ("Are we misunderstanding something here?"). He looked to be so thin, I'm not even sure how he managed to stand up.

I heard Kenny was yelling at him. And in extra scenes, watch closely, does he seem happy? He can barely move on the set of Smooth Criminal (btw, I dont think he was ok that day), in one scene he can barely walk up the stairs to the stage, and in another one he can barely utter some words to Kenny who doesn't even listen!
The only days I think he was ok were the orange pants and the last 2 days. Even the ones in which he is laughing don't seem genuine, natural laugh imo :(
And somebody (don't wanna mention the name here) confirmed there was not a single moment he was happy, but he put on his brave face

I thought I am just the one who sees it. On some threads , you know ppl still discuss how hot and happy he was. It makes me sick.
Tomorrow I gonna buy DVD and finally watch it. I will keep this DVD as a part of my own investigation. This is only a reason why i will spend my money for this. I didn' go to see in the theatre.
I wish to see once again Kenny catching butterfly and maybe one day I will get an answer why it was that important to videotape Kenny having fun. Shame on them.

Cris123:

i think the "orange pants" thing is the worst MJ look I have ever seen. He looked so thin wering those pants.Poor baby.

Last edited:
I thought I am just the one who sees it. On some threads , you know ppl still discuss how hot and happy he was. It makes me sick.
Tomorrow I gonna buy DVD and finally watch it. I will keep this DVD as a part of my own investigation. This is only a reason why i will spend my money for this. I didn' go to see in the theatre.
I wish to see once again Kenny catching butterfly and maybe one day I will get an answer why it was that important to videotape Kenny having fun. Shame on them.

Cris123:

i think the "orange pants" thing is the worst MJ look I have ever seen. He looked so thin wering those pants.Poor baby.

I meant ok as in more energetic and lucid :( Of course the scene with him and Mekia at the end of TWYMMF is unbearable, as he looks like a walking skeleton. Our angel :(

I meant ok as in more energetic and lucid :( Of course the scene with him and Mekia at the end of TWYMMF is unbearable, as he looks like a walking skeleton. Our angel :(

That scene there is actually sickening to see how thing Michael was there. Those pants stuck to him like paint. Michael was thinner than the model/dancer.

Cris123:

I cried my eyes out watching the movie when it came out. Be prepared because it is horrible what happened to this beautiful man.
I too have bought the DVD to look for clues but I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it again. I feel sick thinking about it.
Michael was in trouble and it should be obvious to anyone watching that movie.

I do not understand people that say he looked great and happy. Are they blind?

I agree too. I watched it in theater only once and it left me really depressed about the whole situation for a long time. I felt very uncomfortable even. I did buy the dvd but I have yet to watch it again. Its as if I am kind of scared too pop in my dvd player and feel really guilty. I dont think Michael would have wanted this at all. :(

Asedora, I can tell a person's happiness by looking in their eyes.
In TII Michael's eyes are hardly seen, but I can tell he was not happy. Even his smile made me so sad.
The whole thing was more like a "goodbye" to me. To all of us.

Back