WHY...does it seem like everything was caught on film?

Oh and I do wonder,is there anything HE would like us to see in that footage?
I keep asking myself this question over and over.
And I tend to believe that yes, he has some messages planted for us and waiting to be discovered.
He KNEW we were going to see this film.

Asedora, I can tell a person's happiness by looking in their eyes.
In TII Michael's eyes are hardly seen, but I can tell he was not happy. Even his smile made me so sad.
The whole thing was more like a "goodbye" to me. To all of us.

Oh pls I am going to cry right now. My Gosh. I do not think I can watch it...:(

Oh pls I am going to cry right now. My Gosh. I do not think I can watch it...:(

If you do, just be prepared as it is very upsetting. The whole time I watched in the theater I was thinking, I just want to go hug him and get him the hell out of there!
I still haven't been able to watch the DVD but I know at some point I have to, as I want justice and I need to look for clues.

If you do, just be prepared as it is very upsetting. The whole time I watched in the theater I was thinking, I just want to go hug him and get him the hell out of there!
I still haven't been able to watch the DVD but I know at some point I have to, as I want justice and I need to look for clues.

Thank you. I will try to be prepared:( I am still not sure that I can handle it. I had the same feeling from the parts I saw. I just wanted to grab him no matter what it takes and get him out of there. It just upsets me so much when I read on this board ppl talking about him being happy and healthy. They are not just blind, i think it is something else.

Thank you. I will try to be prepared:( I am still not sure that I can handle it. I had the same feeling from the parts I saw. I just wanted to grab him no matter what it takes and get him out of there. It just upsets me so much when I read on this board ppl talking about him being happy and healthy. They are not just blind, i think it is something else.

I agree Asedora! Things are not always what they seem on these boards any more!
(((Hugs))) Those of us who see, need to be stronge for Michael! We are in this together!

I've always found it interesting that people can be looking at the same exact thing but each minds perception of what's being looked at varies quite differently.

To be honest I watched TII once in the theatre and the second time the other night at home, and I just don't see some of the things other people are seeing. There were 2 times in the movie that I got extremely bothered when watching the second time. The "Jam" and "TDCAU" rehearsal footage. imo Something seemed REALLY "off" to me about MJ, first I thought is that even Michael? because he seemed so different from the other footage. Then I thought he looked exhausted, wobbly, then moving like a robot or something and going to collapse any minute. :mello: That is the only footage from TII that bothers me to this day. The rest of the movie I felt he was frustrated at times, happy, excited, a genius visually and musically, flirty, exuding love to everyone, business minded.....I just dunno.....

I wonder sometimes if the outcome wasn't what it is, would some of these same things be said about Michael if footage was released of the rehearsals showing the same exact things as is in TII AND he was also still performing the shows? *shrugs* Oh well, just my random thought.....

I've always found it interesting that people can be looking at the same exact thing but each minds perception of what's being looked at varies quite differently.

To be honest I watched TII once in the theatre and the second time the other night at home, and I just don't see some of the things other people are seeing. There were 2 times in the movie that I got extremely bothered when watching the second time. The "Jam" and "TDCAU" rehearsal footage. imo Something seemed REALLY "off" to me about MJ, first I thought is that even Michael? because he seemed so different from the other footage. Then I thought he looked exhausted, wobbly, then moving like a robot or something and going to collapse any minute. :mello: That is the only footage from TII that bothers me to this day. The rest of the movie I felt he was frustrated at times, happy, excited, a genius visually and musically, flirty, exuding love to everyone, business minded.....I just dunno.....

I wonder sometimes if the outcome wasn't what it is, would some of these same things be said about Michael if footage was released of the rehearsals showing the same exact things as is in TII AND he was also still performing the shows? *shrugs* Oh well, just my random thought.....

Lily, bt do you think there was any chance he would survive ONE performance after what you've seen on the film (which was the best footage selected from 80 hours of filming)? Giving 400% of himself as he always did during the concerts as compared with the rehersals? :sad:

Thats a question many fans ask. Everything to production meetings were filmed. Don't you think the opening of TII feels staged?

Did TII (concert) seem ready to go on stage in London in 2 weeks? They didnt even have Light Man finished and had to use a computer rendering to explain to us what it would look like.

Here are some interesting comments from Randy Philips regarding this:
[youtube]OxSTMDZ3sTs[/youtube]

At 9:10 if they acctually continued the video of the interview they would have heard he said that he is alive in his heart or something.

Sorry people, but I disagree with all your comments, these concerts were for the fans, and I truly believe Michael was in top performance, vocally the best for decades and physically fit (for his age) I'm fifty and over weight! and to pull off those rehearsals like Michael would have been impossible, he was probably the most fittest fifty year old man going. He was more than ready for these concerts and the concerts were going to happen. You must remember Michael was murdered, he didn't die because of weight loss, exhaustion or stress or any of the other things that have been mentioned on this thread, but died of an lethal injection simple has that.

to be honest I cried in the theater....and when I bought the DVD it took me two days to put the dvd with the movie on it in.....I looked at it for about 15 minutes and I had to take it out....it really is a painful thing to watch..but...I know I am going to have to because there HAS to be some clues in that movie other than the ones we have obviously posted...and I agree..i just wanted to grab him too...so so sad..:(

Sorry people, but I disagree with all your comments, these concerts were for the fans, and I truly believe Michael was in top performance, vocally the best for decades and physically fit (for his age) I'm fifty and over weight! and to pull off those rehearsals like Michael would have been impossible, he was probably the most fittest fifty year old man going. He was more than ready for these concerts and the concerts were going to happen. You must remember Michael was murdered, he didn't die because of weight loss, exhaustion or stress or any of the other things that have been mentioned on this thread, but died of an lethal injection simple has that.

Did you really not see that he is a walking skeleton?
Did you not hear how out of breath he was rehearsing beat it?
I agree with you he was murdered. I think he was murdered because AEG saw he wouldn't be able to do those shows and that was the only way for all the businessmen involved with Michael to cash in.

Did you really not see that he is a walking skeleton?
Did you not hear how out of breath he was rehearsing beat it?
I agree with you he was murdered. I think he was murdered because AEG saw he wouldn't be able to do those shows and that was the only way for all the businessmen involved with Michael to cash in.

I agree with you. To say that Michael was in top performance is just like being 100% blind. In the top he was one HIStory videos iimo. In TII movie his movements have changed a lot. It was not the same Michael Jackoson. Pls get real here . The person was killed because he was not able to perform. .imo

He did not seem happy at all. Just watching him interact with the ppl on set - Kenny mostly - he was kinda shy but not the cute shy he used to be, more like he was uncomfortable there. That's why he always had sunglasses on. Sometimes Kenny sounded downright patronizing ( and I haven't watched the DVD yet, I've just observed in the theater) and bossy in a veiled way, if you know what I mean.
It still seems unreal.

I agree with you. To say that Michael was in top performance is just like being 100% blind. In the top he was one HIStory videos iimo. In TII movie his movements have changed a lot. It was not the same Michael Jackoson. Pls get real here . The person was killed because he was not able to perform. .imo

i agree. i only wonder why he wasnt eating? why he was eating during HIStory tour (even though he wasnt a big eater) but he wasnt eating now

This thread is a load of crap, you all can't be misguided by the media, you've got to see through that. Michael has always been thin, to say he was un-healthy is just a complete joke, and that's why he was murdered, is laughable.

You all must of known that the film would of been published anyway, even if Michael was alive today. This was going to be the greatest show on earth, and to have footage and show the world behind the scenes, how it was created and how Michael's creative genius mind worked, is a absolute must for any fan.

Your all blinded by the way the media portrayed Michael, Michael was a hardnosed business man, he wasn't pushed or threatened to do these shows is just crazy, most of you the way you speak can't be any older than 18. Just grow up and see through your tinted glasses, if your real fans you'll understand, Michael was totally nourished, enlightened by these rehearsals, this was for the fans, just to say thank you for all of the support and love.

This thread is a load of crap, you all can't be misguided by the media, you've got to see through that. Michael has always been thin, to say he was un-healthy is just a complete joke, and that's why he was murdered, is laughable.

You all must of known that the film would of been published anyway, even if Michael was alive today. This was going to be the greatest show on earth, and to have footage and show the world behind the scenes, how it was created and how Michael's creative genius mind worked, is a absolute must for any fan.

Your all blinded by the way the media portrayed Michael, Michael was a hardnosed business man, he wasn't pushed or threatened to do these shows is just crazy, most of you the way you speak can't be any older than 18. Just grow up and see through your tinted glasses, if your real fans you'll understand, Michael was totally nourished, enlightened by these rehearsals, this was for the fans, just to say thank you for all of the support and love.

pffff......

This video shows a scene that has been edited out of all other versions. Do you guys remember this? I couldnt find it on the DVD.
[youtube]_4dGJzok71E[/youtube]

Which scene exactly? The one which shows Michael and KO is the ending of Earth Song I think. Michael talks about a bulldozer.

edited.. so it is missing on DVD? I don't have DVD yet.

Last edited:
Guys, there are a few people in here who are clearly trying to mess with you. Don't forget this is an open board and the people who go to great lengths to cover responsibilities are for sure having their hounds here. So just ignore these posters

With all do respect, to me, you’re the one that sounds like the delusional 13 year old.
To say that Michael was totally nourished is just mind boggling to me?
Go have a look at pictures from the HIStory and Dangerous tours. Yes, Michael was thin when he was younger but it was only during the trial that he started down the road of becoming to thin. As an adult Michael had broad shoulders and that nice round rear. He didn't have a rear at all now! His body has eaten his muscle mass from lack on nutrition.

I am also one of the people who saw the video of Michael saying he was angry about the 50 shows and he didn't know how he would do it as he wasn't a big eater and would need to put some weight on. I heard that right from Michaels mouth so I believe him over anyone else. Including you.

Guys, there are a few people in here who are clearly trying to mess with you. Don't forget this is an open board and the people who go to great lengths to cover responsibilities are for sure having their hounds here. So just ignore these posters

Thank you.
I have long been well aware of these idividulas and they are quite obvious as to who they are when you read their posts. However what they obviously fail to understand, is that we are not idiots or blind and we will not stop. Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never.:cheers:

:crackingup:(Takes a look @ siggy (TII Promotion Overload))

Last edited:
Thank you.
I have long been well aware of these idividulas and they are quite obvious as to who they are when you read their posts. However what they obviously fail to understand, is that we are not idiots or blind and we will not stop. Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never.:cheers:

I think ppl who cannot hold this respectful discussion have to leave this thread. I am sick and tired to read rude comments from one user here.

Of course the scene with him and Mekia at the end of TWYMMF is unbearable, as he looks like a walking skeleton. Our angel :(
His legs were scary thin :bugeyed. He didn't look healthy in that scene at all. I don't know why some people think it's ok to look so thin.

(Takes a look @ siggy (TII Promotion Overload))

Theyve since changed it since you pointed it out!:crackingup:

'This Is It' Choreographer Overlooked Michael Jackson's Insomnia

To the world, Michael Jackson was a musical genius. But behind closed doors, Jackson suffered from bouts of insomnia as he focused on conjuring enough energy to practice for his tour. Although Jackson's 3 a.m. phone calls to 'This Is It' choreographer Travis Payne may have been a warning sign, Payne told PopEater that he and director Kenny Ortega suffer from insomnia too, so they overlooked Jackson's symptoms. The seriousness of Jackson's health was made clear when the music icon died unexpectedly at age 50 from an acute intoxication of the anesthetic propofol, which allegedly helped him sleep.

1256316515261.jpg
"A lot of times, Michael would call at 3 or 4 in the morning, and we would just continue working. That was when we'd be able to get a lot of things done because the phones weren't ringing, and we didn't have a schedule... We wanted everything to be perfect. We would have our days off... but while we were working, we were immersed in the process and burning the midnight oil. It was normal," Payne said.

Payne knew Jackson was taking pain killers, but he thought it was due to the pain he still suffered from his hair catching on fire during the 1984 Pepsi commercial. "The only thing we were aware of was the insomnia," he said.

Behind the scenes, Payne saw Jackson as a friend and dedicated father. The two met in 1993 when Payne became a dancer for his tour. Payne became his choreography partner soon after and then landed the role of associate director and choreographer for the planned 'This Is It' tour. Their friendship grew and Payne soon considered the 'Thriller' star a mentor who kept him grounded.

"He never accepted credit for his talent and achievements. He was in touch with a higher power and was a very spiritual man who always talked about God," Payne recalled. Jackson didn't even like to keep his awards. "He didn't want to live in the past. He was always looking for the future," Payne said.

Jackson was also a true humanitarian, who pushed his colleagues and friends to change the world. "He wanted each person to do just one thing each day to help the planet and challenge the world to make a change. Because he was a father and had three children, he wanted to do everything he could to make sure there was a safe environment for his children to grow up in," Payne recalled.

He was honored in the 2000 edition of the Guinness Book Of World Records for breaking the world record for the "Most Charities Supported By a Pop Star". It states that Jackson supported 39 charity organizations either with monetary donations through sponsorships of their projects or by participating in their silent auction. Some of the organizations he supported were Heal The World Foundation, Make-A-Wish Foundation and Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.

Follow Us on Twitter Friend Us on Facebook

Even after the media put Jackson through the wringer during the child molestation allegation case, his friends saw a much more private individual -- who was a "pure and spiritual" and "not looking for acceptance from anyone," Payne told PopEater. "He was so misunderstood. He never wanted to make anybody feel bad, so often times he would just take the brunt of it and not retaliate," Payne said.

During his tough times, Jackson had strength to persevere though all the media scrutiny. Payne remembered questioning Jackson during this tough time. "Aren't you mad about this?" Payne asked him. Jackson shrugged his shoulders and said, "No. They just need more love," Payne recalled. "That was his answer to everything," he said - noting Jackson didn't want to waste his time with "negative energy."

Jackson's legacy will live on as 'This Is It' begins its two week movie engagement on Oct. 28. (Purchase Tickets.) The movie will show footage of the singer rehearsing for his planned London concerts, which never happened because of his sudden death on June 25.

"The world has mourned. Now it's time to celebrate his legacy and music in hopes of affecting some positive change," Payne said.
http://www.popeater.com/2009/10/23/this-is-it-michael-jackson/

why does it seem like everything was caught on film?

now that i think about more about it, i wonder who's idea it was for the documentary. was it michael's or the company???

I remember while the rehearsals were going on, I heard news that the rehearsals were being taped for a later documentary of TII after Michael finished the shows.

I remember while the rehearsals were going on, I heard news that the rehearsals were being taped for a later documentary of TII after Michael finished the shows.

Thats right. They were ALWAYS going to release this footage. So Randy's explanation of "Oh we were lucky to have this footage" story is just more BS.

The problem I having is it said the family said the film has to show MJ in a favorable light. Well the footage we got were bits and pieces not much at all so does that mean the rest was not favorable if so we only got approximately 120 minutes of film opposed to the over 100 hrs they have.

Dangerous Incorporated;2579319[ [B said:
'This Is It' Choreographer Overlooked Michael Jackson's Insomnia[/B]

To the world, Michael Jackson was a musical genius. But behind closed doors, Jackson suffered from bouts of insomnia as he focused on conjuring enough energy to practice for his tour. Although Jackson's 3 a.m. phone calls to 'This Is It' choreographer Travis Payne may have been a warning sign, Payne told PopEater that he and director Kenny Ortega suffer from insomnia too, so they overlooked Jackson's symptoms. The seriousness of Jackson's health was made clear when the music icon died unexpectedly at age 50 from an acute intoxication of the anesthetic propofol, which allegedly helped him sleep.

1256316515261.jpg
"A lot of times, Michael would call at 3 or 4 in the morning, and we would just continue working. That was when we'd be able to get a lot of things done because the phones weren't ringing, and we didn't have a schedule... We wanted everything to be perfect. We would have our days off... but while we were working, we were immersed in the process and burning the midnight oil. It was normal," Payne said.

Payne knew Jackson was taking pain killers, but he thought it was due to the pain he still suffered from his hair catching on fire during the 1984 Pepsi commercial. "The only thing we were aware of was the insomnia," he said.

Payne told PopEater. "He was so misunderstood. He never wanted to make anybody feel bad, so often times he would just take the brunt of it and not retaliate," Payne said.

During his tough times, Jackson had strength to persevere though all the media scrutiny. Payne remembered questioning Jackson during this tough time. "Aren't you mad about this?" Payne asked him. Jackson shrugged his shoulders and said, "No. They just need more love," Payne recalled. "That was his answer to everything," he said - noting Jackson didn't want to waste his time with "negative energy."

Jackson's legacy will live on as 'This Is It' begins its two week movie engagement on Oct. 28. (Purchase Tickets.) The movie will show footage of the singer rehearsing for his planned London concerts, which never happened because of his sudden death on June 25.

"The world has mourned. Now it's time to celebrate his legacy and music in hopes of affecting some positive change," Payne said.
http://www.popeater.com/2009/10/23/this-is-it-michael-jackson/

Ya, sure Mr. Payne. Then why were you so worried he was going to fall off the stage during rehearsal for Thiller? Your a liar like all the rest of them!

Back