WHY...does it seem like everything was caught on film?

The exif information from TII shows most of the TII rehearsal footage took place on 24 June.

i thought that TII was being filmed for rehearsal purposes only ...after looking at disc 2 bonus footage...it seems as even kenny working on the dirty diana song on the computer was filmed ..also....If they never had a documentary in mind then WHY did they feel the need to film this part to...I am confused about this...I think that they ALWAYS had plans for this footage....this just makes them all look even more guilty as far as I am concerned.

I'm sorry but have you ever seen MJ's past documentaries? He filmed everything,& we haven't eve seen most of it! To say that just because MJ continued w/ this age-old tradition unto TII, makes Ortega a murderer is ridiculous. Also, they were planning on having a 2 disc special on the O2 concerts, 1 was the concert itself, the other was a making of, like Thriller or Ghosts anyone? Hello?

I found one article with another anonymous person saying Michael was in a great stress
SOrry if already posted.

it also says that Michael might have wanted to cancel shows and then do a one show and filming instead. Not a very reliable source, but worth checkin

Exclusive: Michael Jackson’s ‘extraordinary stress’ from London contract

Posted July 6, 2009 • 9:44 a.m.

Mohamed Hadid with his two children and Michael Jackson with his three children at Thanksgiving. Michael's children are Paris Michael Katherine, Michael Joseph Jr. and Prince Michael II.

Photo: Mohamed Hadid

Just 48 hours before his death, Michael Jackson was “in a high state of stress and emotional drama, fearing that he would never be able to complete the 50-concert run in London, and it would kill him.” That’s the inside word from one of the closest business friend’s of the late King of Pop who he turned to often when problems were at their darkest.

I am sworn to never release his identity. The night that the rehearsals were filmed and recorded at the Staples Center in L.A., Michael returned home “exhausted, highly strung, stressed and sweating profusely.” Click HERE for CNN video of the rehearsals on YouTube.

Michael reportedly said: “We did it, but we can’t go on. I’ll never make all 50. It will kill me.”

Michael’s confidante told me that he had come up with a last-minute plan to meet everybody’s needs. He wanted AEG to stage the This Is It show as a one-night world spectacular -- the largest one-time pop music event in history. It would be produced live from London, and it would be available in movie theaters, arenas and concert halls around the world simultaneously with immediate CD and DVD release

The concept was that Michael would still earn the money he desperately needed and AEG would make the same money in one night as they would from 50 shows.

Michael apparently believed it would work and everybody would be happy, but he was stressed beyond belief if AEG insisted on going with the original plan, according to his confidante. “He couldn’t sleep, he was exhausted, and he was more stressed than he’d ever been in his life,” I was told. “At the very moment he should have been able to get back on top of the world, he worried so much he wouldn’t be able to execute it, and disaster loomed. He thought this new plan was the best solution.”

But top business executives reportedly rejected what Michael proposed. His plan was nixed. He became even more stressed, and, according to my source, it was that stress and high-wired sleeplessness that drove him to seek relief in the illegally prescribed anesthesia that should have only been used in a hospital operating room.

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/lu...ive-michael-jacksons-last-minute-bid-fight-e/
If Mj had lung problem and shortness of breath has had been reported, I see no way that Mj could have performed 10 shows let alone 50. he could have had serious problems on stage.

I'm sorry but have you ever seen MJ's past documentaries? He filmed everything,& we haven't eve seen most of it! To say that just because MJ continued w/ this age-old tradition unto TII, makes Ortega a murderer is ridiculous. Also, they were planning on having a 2 disc special on the O2 concerts, 1 was the concert itself, the other was a making of, like Thriller or Ghosts anyone? Hello?

The difference is, this wasn't MJ's footage. It is AEG's. Other wise that footage would have belonged to Michael's estate.
I am not buying the BS that Michael couldn't afford his own camera's! Please!

Randy Philips is another one that said (on a radio station interview) that THIS IS It rehearsals was all filmed by accident.....SERIOUSLY DUDE, ACCIDENTALLY FILMED...IN HD? Who hires a film crew by accident? They were recording way before rehearsals because they have exclusive footage of MJ press conference on march 5 announcing the concerts so whatever!

Randy Philips is another one that said (on a radio station interview) that THIS IS It rehearsals was all filmed by accident.....SERIOUSLY DUDE, ACCIDENTALLY FILMED...IN HD? Who hires a film crew by accident? They were recording way before rehearsals because they have exclusive footage of MJ press conference on march 5 announcing the concerts so whatever!

What Randy says is all BS. They have to say something to defend themselves cuz there is no explanation why they filmed every MJ word and every his movement. Take it with a mountain of salt. Like LaToya said murders know who they are.

To answer your question..YES I have seen all of that footage you speak of I have been a MJ fan for more than 30 years....Now to the second part....Randy Phillips himself said....."We didn't realize what he captured on tape until we started looking at the footage after Michael passed away".....This is utter and complete bull.....Every single aspect of footage was filmed this is obvious.....This stuff was filmed by AEG...not Michael.....this WAS NOT suppose to be used for DVD release so they SAY......this was ment as a reference tool only for Michael and the dancers ..ya know rehearsals......Randy is lieing....he knew exactly what was being filmed and for what reason....and further more..I dont buy the crap that Michael could not afford to record all this himself like he did in the past...Michael Jackson was NOT broke.

Thank you for this thread...this is why I never went to the cinema, but yeah I watched it...I mean sorry no money from me.

For some people saying, but X has known MJ for XX years...So?

Real friends are so rare..thank god for elizabeth and co.

I know that even some of my dad brothers don't care about him.
My father always cared about the person, about the family, but not for some special reasons. No, because he wanted to help, because he was truthful.
But people only see money, no matter what..most of them are so jealous, no they love only themselves, they don't want other family members to be happy or to be wealthy. It's even ridiculous to tell how much "hate" (well I better call it...carelessness, because I do not want to beleve in hate among family members..wishful thinking I guess) there is among brothers, relatives..
I mean he asks himself, how can they be like that? Who raised him?
Who helped him? How is that there is only money?
They lick the asses of the ones who have money, not the ones who have a good heart.

Then I tell to myself..if even the closest people hurt you, do not care about you, do not want you to be happy...THEN HOW CAN WE TALK ABOUT FRIENDS....:no:

I immediately think about MJ...how many of people like that did MJ have in his life???? They F*** him up...

You know when I the picture with MJ eating..someone has it as a signature here....I was like: Yeah come on...stop fooling me...sorry I **** don't buy your story...
*Look MJ did eat*
Wow..ridiculous.

Right after Michael died a story circulated that an employee had heard Michael in a heated arguement on the phone after rehearsals saying he couldn't go through with the concerts because things just were not ready. We know he was a perfectionist and wouldn't have done the shows half ready. This was a motive to kill him. There was also the story that Murray had 3 calls. One was to an untraceable phone. Who was he talking to. Was this the call giving him the go ahead to pump Michael full of drugs and walk off and let him die. AEG was paying him not Michael so they were his boss. Why weren't these stories checked out instead of just forgotten about and never heard again? They knew this was going to happen and everyone would want to see his last rehearsal. The plan worked and is going just as they thought it would.

STORIES, An account or recital of an event or a series of events, either true or fictitious. Basically, don't believe all you read, like how the media wrote crap for their slander attempts, they can also write crap for views, not telling anyone not to believe in what they want, just saying, take everything you read about Michael with a grain of salt. Only thing that I agree with for the most part is the fact that they included the shot of Michael eating as an attempt to get those of us who believe he was unhealthy, to shut up.

So is it remotely possible that MJ kept his own footage of TII despite what they say about not affording it?
Remember the Bashir documentary?
We knew he wanted to film everything.

some of this stuff you guys are saying is just to much, seriously.

most of you already know most things are done for money.
and from a business point of view, recording all of this makes 100% sense.

Dont you all remember watching the clips about the dancers and how they choose them before MJ died? I do.
why do you think they showed that??????
do you think its because they love the fans??? NO its not
its called promotion, raising awareness, raising interest, basically its called to make more money.

Back when they were making thriller they thought they couldn't pay for it, so what did they do they decided to sell a making of video. So saying this idea is new is just ridicules, MJ recorded EVERYTHING.

why not do that again and sell the making of THIS IS IT, wouldn't you buy it if you just got done watching the concert on your way out? i know i would and i would bet allot of others would to. thats a lot of extra money right there.
and later on after the concerts are done it would make for great extra footage, to be sold with the concert footage.

i cant stand hearing about how they recorded this then killed him, cus thats all most of you are basically saying.
that just makes no sense at all, the concerts were already sold out, all they had to do was to make sure he made it to the shows, and their money spent just got multiplied.

MJ didn't do anything HE didn't want to do, and im not mad at who ever is trying to make back the money they spent on trying to make this concert happen. you would try to make back your money to, im just glad they are doing it in a respectful way, and im glad i got to see MJ doing what he loves to do.

Back