why wasnt michael given "whitney" treatment

I think we all realised Michael had a drug problem..I don't see drug users as bad people..Their victims themselves..and an addiction can be extremely hard to beat, no matter how much you want to...Maybe Michael's death could have been avoided if someone had just helped him..

just a question
what do you think you are gonna get out of this thread ?
even if you get 600 replies do you think your gonna get an explanation form the FANS
what the hell do we know
Micheal was killed no one helped him and thats it

Ugh! He wasn't killed! and Michael didn't help himself.

well yeah i think thats the thing.. MJ had so many crazies around him.. he had become impossible to reach.. everyone of them leeching off him yet enabling him so he wouldnt shut them out

mjjfan4ever... i really dont see how you can think propofol is ok to use if done sensibly.. literally every doctor ive seen speak on tv has said it is total LUNACY to give propofol to treat insomia.. its INSANE!!! it can only be done "safely" in a HOSIPTAL.. and even if someone LIVED IN A HOSPITAL.. theres no WAY its ok to subject your body to such heavy drugs everynight

im not saying that MJ had def been on propofol for a while (murray may well have been lying about the 6 week thing)

but i'm assuming MJ had serious drug problems from all the info ive gathered from fans since June 25th... but i dont want to start another discussion about whether he had a drugs problem.. as theres plenty of discussions on that

its not that it is ok. i am just trying not to be judgmental about it.

to me its like comparing apples to oranges.... with whitney and mike or britney and mike or anything else.

i can't blame the man for wanting sleep .... ? it is lunacy to give profofol in any setting ....... WHO'S RESPONSIBILITY IS THAT? the physician. Mike as a patient can ask for anything under the moon.... the morons (doctors) shouldn't have given it to mike.

simple as that. whitney, britney, and whoever else could go the the corner and get what they wanted to get high.... or whatever they did.

mike was killed by medications PRESCRIBED by doctors. how does it make sense even to compare.

Doctors aren't allow to get frickin star stuck or money hungry and kill anyone.... me , you , or Michael Jackson.

you want to lay the blame somewhere. it ain't with the patient. it ain't with the family. lay it where it belongs.... murray and klein.... and whoever else.

I think most of the people around him those last few weeks got so carried away with TII they didnt see that Michael was deteriorating right in front of them. But they also didnt know what was going on behind closed doors with Murray and the extent of Michaels insomnia.

Why MONEY!!! That's it!!

Whitney had Clive Davis who has been more of a father figure to her than her own father.

Why Michael ever went with Sony really baffles me.

When your Michael Jackson and you have two accusations of Child molestation under your belt, and you are worth more than any other artist they don't care.

It's too late for everything now, it's just a fight that was in a way obvious to happen that he would lose.

I think he had a drug problem but this whole "MJ Isn't responsible" rubbish, your life is your destiny you allow different people into your life. Yes he thought he was peter pan but he wasn't that naive when it came to business.

He let himself get into situations that could be easily avoided but he see's the good in people way to much. You have a guard and he let that guard down to many times. He had a heart of gold but he did pave somewhat a jagged way for himself.

I know we are fans and we stick up for him and a lot of the time accuse a lot of people for saying things when really they mean so much sense.

Michael had a part to blame for the situations he got in.

I don't want to sound pessimistic towards him, but your life is your own and he unfortunately led it not the best way.

This is a valid question and I understand competely why you asked, I asked a very similar question and posed it fo the fans I now regularly speak with, who know the family and I got my answer. I also shared that answer in another thread on MJJC Investigative Unit.

The truth may be a little hard for some fans to hear, but here is the answer in short, as it was given to me:
A Family Intervention was Staged and Organized( during time MJ stayed in rented Vegas. House), They tried and this wasn't first time but A person living in the house and caring for both MJ and his Kids, stood in the way of the intervention moving forward. This person had the control and thought they would lose ALL control and access to Michael Jackson and his kids if he was to get away from them and helped to be made stronger through the professionals connected with an Intervention. The person in the house was THREATENED by such an intervention , they apparently had their own personal agenda with MJ and wasn't going to allow NO interfernces.

For any fans who may take issue with this thread and my answer, all I can say is: This is a legitmate question and answer.

for what? wanting 8 hours of sleep when he is preparing for 50 concerts?

i am confused? who has proof that MJ has been taking profofol everyday for however long for the "addiction label to fit".

i am sorry... but traveling with an anesthesiologist while on tour..... might not have been the best idea but it isn't a major issue for me. done with proper care and a proper physician.... not a half ass one like murray.

he couldn't sleep.... i like whitney.. but she was getting high.... mike was trying to sleep.

and if he had been given profofol for so many years by different people, goes to show it was safe if DONE PROPERLY. hence michael not knowing the dangers of it.

if he had known murray was a crack pot half *ss doctor i really don't think he would have put himself in that position.

as far as to an intervention.... this case with mj isn't that simple.

i bet whitney didn't have thome thome or other sketchy people surrounding her like mike had.

I agree with this post 100% especially the first line, MJ seemed to have the power to stop and start for years he only started with this propofol in the last 6 weeks of his life, a real addict don't do that they need the stuff all the time. I don't know much but propofol does not make you have mood swings and things like that so how could his family of known?

:( God I wish someone helped him
After EVERYTHING he did for other people, look how he got rewarded? It's sick :no: he put everyone else first, he was SO selfless. I just can't believe he was taken from us down to pure evilness. This world is messed up sometimes :( I wish this didn't happen :cry:

You know, I agree. More should have been done to help Michael. I just don't know what to say on it all because it really hurts me to think about it. If I could have told Michael anything, it would have been I've got your back Michael, you are beautiful and so loved. :cry: The world was so unfair to him, and he only reacted in a way that the average person would have done ten years ago, you know? Things should have been so different. It's like when he said to the children of the world "I'm so sensitive to your pain". That's how I feel about Michael I guess. I can just imagine how he felt, and it was probably ten times worse. It kills me to think about it.

:clapping: well said.
I agree. Michael suffered so much; it's not surprising that he took things to numb the pain. It makes it so much harder knowing what kind of a person he was and that if there's anyone on earth who didn't deserve the pain, it was him :cry:

U know, thats something i will always think, if i was close to Michael i would have done the same they did with Whitney, Michael would be alive and in peace here on earth, he did not need to die to get peace, no, he should be alive :cry:

oh yes yes he overdosed himself right?
the poor doctor just did his job right?
the death was ruled a "HOMICIDE" do you think that was a damn joke

I didn't say that. You act as if it was a one time thing. MJ was taking multiple prescription drugs and he wasn't held against his own will to take any of those drugs. All I'm saying is MJ was the one with the drug problem not the doctor. Addiction is serious! And it's really sad to see someone you love just deteriorate because of it. If only MJ had someone that really cared for him! Even a few of his siblings are leeches!

where is the proof that Michael was addicted to multiple prescription drugs? propofol killed him
please don't act like he was taking million pills

I didn't say that. You act as if it was a one time thing. MJ was taking multiple prescription drugs and he wasn't held against his own will to take any of those drugs. All I'm saying is MJ was the one with the drug problem not the doctor. Addiction is serious! And it's really sad to see someone you love just deteriorate because of it. If only MJ had someone that really cared for him! Even a few of his siblings are leeches!

Micheal wasn't taking meds to get high he was taking them to deal with pain and other problems he had to a point where he came dependent
and for you to judge him and say that he didn't want to help himself is ignorant you dont know what he has been through
and its stupid to blame it all on him all these med were given to him by a doctor(s) and they should pay children lost there father coz of there greed
I don't care about the rest of his family

Micheal wasn't taking meds to get high he was taking them to deal with pain and other problems he had to a point where he came dependent
and for you to judge him and say that he didn't want to help himself is ignorant you dont know what he has been through
and its stupid to blame it all on him do all these med were given to him by a doctor(s) and they should pay to children lost there father coz of there greed

He was taking them to ace his pain. It's addiction. Many people become dependent on painkillers. Nothing new. Well, you are entitled to your opinion but no need to throw caddy remarks like that. I know it's hard to believe but you must face reality.

where is the proof that Michael was addicted to multiple prescription drugs? propofol killed him

he went to rehab in 93 for his dependency on prescription meds, his family around the trial or before have said they tried to get him help but he said he wasnt going.

Police found bags of prescription pills at his rented house and during the raid in '03.
His reported debt at Mickey Fine pharmacy.

and its stupid to blame it all on him all these med were given to him by a doctor(s) and they should pay children lost there father coz of there greed

Agreed.

Originally Posted by trueiopian

THE MEDIA is making it seem like Michael took meds. just for the fun of it, Not because of the pain he had...He had Chronic back pain, leg pain, Lupus, Vitiligo, His head hurt...and for these pains, he needed to take pills. then those pills Have side effect which leads to more pain meds. If A person tries to Blame it on him, Then they should see what DR. Murry gave him. who WOULD Give a person a sedative then give another Med. to reverse the Sedative? And different meds. every 30 min and hour...I mean EVEN A DUMB PERSON wouldnt give that many pills. Its NOT Michael's fault that he took pain meds. ITS FOR HIS PAIN!!!

HE is SUCH A strong person but He's ALSO Human and we are NOT perfect. He sometimes made bad choices but HE IS NOT AT FAULT when it concerns his pain meds.
And HE took the pain meds just cuz he wanted it? R u 4 real now?

I'm NOT indenial and am NOT Sayin Michael is A perfect humanbeing...but Really to say that he had some faults on taking the meds. and Propofol...is a bit too silly!

Thats IMO!!! :D

This is slight different I'm afraid. Whitney was on crack cocaine.

Michael was taking PRESCRIBED medication, which he had to be on, the problem is that due to trauma and pain people can become addicted, especially if you have doctors who don't give a crap or watch how much they are giving. Now propofol is another situtation. This is where there is total negligence by doctors. The fact that Michael was injected so many times on the night he died is also another fact.

Whitney was going to a drug dealer and taking crack cocaine. Michael was going to doctors and getting prescribed medication. And doctors were also meant to be monitoring and looking after him. The night he died he was being administered by a doctor.

But I do feel that everyone let Michael down. When you have someone who has gone through so much trauma you should pay closer attention to them. It's the emotional and mental support that they need. I don't think Michael was getting that properly. And it would have had to be done ages ago.

I was watching a programme the other day where a girl who is now 31 was talking about post traumatic stress and depression. She stated that she had experiences in her childhood that led to these mental issues but did not speak to anyone, she didn't want to burden anyone. She was 19 and going to college when she started self harming. She told some professional at the college and got admitted to a psychiatric hospital. She was heavily medicated and left there for about a month, she said no one came to talk to her or discuss anything, then she signed a piece of paper which she didn't fully understand, knew it was for some treatment, but ended up getting electric shock treatment. This is only 12 years ago. She said that all she needed to do was talk. But the one thing she had was a glimmer of hope to get her out of it. She said you had to have that to survive.

Michael had so much pressure in many different ways. He was always the strong person, the caretaker role. I don't think he would want to burden anyone. He had his children to think about. He was doing a tour. Most importantly he didn't trust anyone. He did not have the environment or foundation unfortunately to reach out or go and get help if he had a problem. He certainly could not have done it with a tour and wanting to sort out some of his financial debts etc. It's just so sad.

Couldn't agree more.

And also Michael Jackson lived a more confined and private lifestyle than Whitney Houston does. I'd imagine that it would be much more difficult to get anywhere near Michael for any type of intervention to occur. On a sidenote, I sincerely believe that Michael was a man in pain instead of having an addiction.

Police found bags of prescription pills at his rented house and during the raid in '03.
His reported debt at Mickey Fine pharmacy.

are we going to ignore the 800 pound gorilla in the forum called Lupus?

from personal experience.... this condition clauses a painful inflammation and you take pain medication to cope. if you have a great rheumatologist great. if you have a crappy rheumatologist along the line of murray or klein ( i know they are not rheumatologists) pushing pills and other meds up your face you are out of luck.

are we going to ignore the surgeries and the broken bones and other injuries?

are we going to ignore that this man has danced for 40 years and as young as 50 years of age is.... .it will certainly cause pain here and there.

any if "IF" the family did try the intervention in 03 it was 03.. 6 years ago.

if it was that bad and they were concerned.... did they try reaching out to Liz? I have a hard time believing that Liz wouldn't have intervene...

Last edited:
Because Whitney has Clive Davis who loves, nurtures and respects his artists.

Who does Sony have that can match Clive Davis? No one.

That's exactly who she had. And I believe had Michael gone to Clive Davis and asked him for his help to get his career going again, I believe Clive would have helped. And like someone posted above, Cissy Houston put her foot down on Whitney when it came to getting her to see what she was doing with her life. In my honest opinion, Michael Jackson didn't have anyone in his family who had the guts to say to Michael that he needed to get his act together. And we all know that he didn't have people in general that had the guts to tell him what he needed to hear. Those O2 concerts were thrown together out of desperation from Michael and greed from those who knew that could profit from him. It wasn't well thought out plan for a comeback. Had it been, then someone would have told Michael that he need help for his drug problem or it wouldn't be a successful comeback. The truth is, it ended up not being a successful comeback.

Agreed.

THE MEDIA is making it seem like Michael took meds. just for the fun of it, Not because of the pain he had...He had Chronic back pain, leg pain, Lupus, Vitiligo, His head hurt...and for these pains, he needed to take pills. then those pills Have side effect which leads to more pain meds. If A person tries to Blame it on him, Then they should see what DR. Murry gave him. who WOULD Give a person a sedative then give another Med. to reverse the Sedative? And different meds. every 30 min and hour...I mean EVEN A DUMB PERSON wouldnt give that many pills. Its NOT Michael's fault that he took pain meds. ITS FOR HIS PAIN!!!

HE is SUCH A strong person but He's ALSO Human and we are NOT perfect. He sometimes made bad choices but HE IS NOT AT FAULT when it concerns his pain meds.

I'm NOT indenial and am NOT Sayin Michael is A perfect humanbeing...but Really to say that he had some faults on taking the meds. and Propofol...is a bit too silly!

haha- great minds think alike.. .here i am typing and when i posted ... i see your post. :bugeyed

stop stealing my thoughts!!!!!!! :tease:

are we going to ignore the 800 pound gorilla in the forum called Lupus?

from personal experience.... this condition clauses a painful inflammation and you take pain medication to cope. if you have a great rheumatologist great. if you have a crappy rheumatologist along the line of murray or klein pushing pills and other meds up your face you are out of luck.

are we going to ignore the surgeries and the broken bones and other injuries?

are we going to ignore that this man has danced for 40 years and as young as 50 years of age is.... .it will certainly cause pain here and there.

any if "IF" the family did try the intervention in 03 it was 03.. 6 years ago.

if it was that bad and they were concerned.... did they try reaching out to Liz? I have a hard time believing that Liz wouldn't have intervene...

Who said I didn't acknowledge the actual reason he was taking those prescription pills? :huh: I'm fully aware that MJ had lupus and had to take pills for them but he also had an addiction to prescription pills!! Which is very dangerous!

Joe said he tried to get MJ clean before his tour and I read reports that Janet staged an intervention back '07 but MJ declined.

Agreed.

Again, I'm fully aware that MJ had pain so he needed the prescription pills but there's a point when someone becomes dependent on these pills to the point that they can't function without it! Stupid part on the doctors to feed MJ's addiction. But to say MJ's doctors are 100% responsible in MJ's death is absurd.

I agree with this post 100% especially the first line, MJ seemed to have the power to stop and start for years he only started with this propofol in the last 6 weeks of his life, a real addict don't do that they need the stuff all the time.

I don't know about that. Others have claimed that he asked them for propofol as well. & I do believe the story that he used it on a previous tour. The fact that he needed so much drugs when he died indicates that he had built up a tolerance.

Back