why wasnt michael given "whitney" treatment

Who said I didn't acknowledge the actual reason he was taking those prescription pills? :huh: I'm fully aware that MJ had lupus and had to take pills for them but he also had an addiction to prescription pills!! Which is very dangerous!

Joe said he tried to get MJ clean before his tour and I read reports that Janet staged an intervention back '07 but MJ declined.

i am making general statements.... not intended towards you only.

if what you are saying about Joe happened, he should have damn well TREID harder.
as far as to janet in '07.... unless i see her say this i won't believe it.

one minute there is a report that the fam tried intervention and the next minute not.

its already hard enough putting up with the media labeling mj an addict.... and then eventually this EXCUSE will be used to BLAME MJ for his own death in court if they ever take murray to court.....

the fact that we discuss all this and say Mike at fault too is a little bit hard to swallow.

if what you are saying about Joe happened, he should have damn well TREID harder.

one minute there is a report that the fam tried intervention and the next minute not.

its already hard enough putting up with the media labeling mj an addict.... and then eventually this EXCUSE will be used to BLAME MJ for his own death in court if they ever take murray to court.....

the fact that we discuss all this and say Mike at fault too is a little bit hard to swallow.

You clearly don't know the ways of addicts.

Again, I'm fully aware that MJ had pain so he needed the prescription pills but there's a point when someone becomes dependent on these pills to the point that they can't function without it! Stupid part on the doctors to feed MJ's addiction. But to say MJ's doctors are 100% responsible in MJ's death is absurd.

Ok hun, lets see this thing through. Michael wanted Propofol...and the doc gave him "50mg"(THE MAXIMUM)-The Doc didnt have any Experiance on giving propofol cuz he's a cardiologist. ON Thursday starting form 1:30am Murry started to give him Different kinds of meds. Anxity meds. Sedatives...and then meds to reverse the sedative...He gave him that 30 min apart then an hour apart...Then when Michael wasnt still asleep...he gave him another sedative...By then all the meds have mixed up and only needed 1more med. to push it overboard...Which was Propofol. Now, Michael NEVER asked for the other meds. Except Propofol.(which he needed to sleep, because he hears a "contant beat in my head, I cant sleep"), PROPOFOL ALONE didnt kill him, all the other meds combined did. As I said before Michael is NOT perfect and some faults. However, when you think about it, Michael was in the Doctor hands...He didnt know what Murry was giving him, He just wanted to sleep...

The reason he's dependent on pain med. is cuz of all the pain combined he has. No ONE Person can survive with all the pain Michael endured, with out Pain meds. Think about that then say Michael is at fault.

Love,
Romi

"if what you are saying about Joe happened, he should have damn well TREID harder."

To a 50 year old man who says no what are you going to do?

If Mike don't want the help he can't do anything. He intervened and tried to help him but that's all you can do.

Again, I'm fully aware that MJ had pain so he needed the prescription pills but there's a point when someone becomes dependent on these pills to the point that they can't function without it! Stupid part on the doctors to feed MJ's addiction. But to say MJ's doctors are 100% responsible in MJ's death is absurd.

do you know what that doctor did the night mj died ?
did you read the LA corner findings?
did you read the doctors absurd interview?
1-he said that he give him an unbelievable amount of drugs that could kill a horse to get him off propofol then gave him propofol at the end
2-he didn't call 911
3- made three phone calls for 47min (not to 911) after he found mj dead
4-left mj after giving him all those drugs when he should be by his side
5-when he finely called for help after an hour of mjs death he called 12yr old prince
the list goes on and on get your facts straight

Addiction is very serious - but the health professional has all the responsibility when in their patient's care, addicts are very vulnerable -- needless to say if Michael was desparate - and I think he was -- he was adamant that he have those drugs, he would have found a way to attain them from someone else. However what happened happened and couldn't have happened any other way. Dr Murray is in big trouble, and rightfully so.

I disagree with the separation between prescription addiction and narcotics - at the end of the day the 2 are relative to the same thing - overuse of medications or illegal use of a dangerous drug - it's still going to do more harm than good. Look at Keith Richards/Ozzy Osbourne for christs' sake - I sometimes wonder, if Michael is gone - how have they survided up til now?

Ok hun, lets see this thing through. Michael wanted Propofol...and the doc gave him "50mg"(THE MAXIMUM)-The Doc didnt have any Experiance on giving propofol cuz he's a cardiologist. ON Thursday starting form 1:30am Murry started to give him Different kinds of meds. Anxity meds. Sedatives...and then meds to reverse the sedative...He gave him that 30 min apart then an hour apart...Then when Michael wasnt still asleep...he gave him another sedative...By then all the meds have mixed up and only needed 1more med. to push it overboard...Which was Propofol. Now, Michael NEVER asked for the other meds. Except Propofol.(which he needed to sleep, because he hears a "contant beat in my head, I cant sleep"), PROPOFOL ALONE didnt kill him, all the other meds combined did. As I said before Michael is NOT perfect and some faults. However, when you think about it, Michael was in the Doctor hands...He didnt know what Murry was giving him, He just wanted to sleep...

The reason he's dependant on pain med. is cuz of all the pain combined he has. No ONE Person can survive with all the pain Michael endured, with out Pain meds. Think about that then say Michael is at fault.

My question: How do you know if this was the first time? I understand this situation led to MJ's death but there's no saying this was the first time! and I know the reason why MJ was dependent on drugs was because of pain!! of course!! That's the reason why people take painkillers in the first place!! but as days and years go by physical pain becomes psychological pain that's when the person becomes an addict and that's what MJ was.

"That's the reason why people take painkillers in the first place!! but as days and years go by physical pain becomes psychological pain that's when the person becomes an addict and that's what MJ was."

OMG you have said what I have been trying to say for ages!!!!

you clearly believe mj is an addict so there is no point in arguing with you about it.

btw- about addicts- i actually i do know ... i lost a cousin to drugs. but in our case... his parents refused to do anything until it was too late.

Are you saying he wasn't!?! :wtf:

I understand you being a fan but don't let your fandom blind you!

"if what you are saying about Joe happened, he should have damn well TREID harder."

To a 50 year old man who says no what are you going to do?

If Mike don't want the help he can't do anything. He intervened and tried to help him but that's all you can do.

so what is it? was joe the only that tried the intervention? or was it the whole family?

and what are the sources? CNN is crap, fox news is crap, tabs is crap. sorry... i take what joe say a lot of times with a grain of salt.

my problem with the whole intervention is this... there are reports that it was attempted... there are reports the family denying it.

as far as to a 50 year old man.... how old is whitney?

"That's the reason why people take painkillers in the first place!! but as days and years go by physical pain becomes psychological pain that's when the person becomes an addict and that's what MJ was."

OMG you have said what I have been trying to say for ages!!!!

Smooches! :wub:

OMG, yes. How dumb of me.

Clive suppressed her album when Whitney came along and wouldn't record her, basically abandoning her until her contract ran up.

He mishandled Jermaine also.

People might not like this but the reason michael wasn't given the "whitney" treatment is because nobody around Michael wanted to stop the gravy train.
clive Davis tried to get Whitney into Rehab but it didn't stick , it took Whitney's mother going in there with a sheriff to get her out of there and stop the cycle.

I'm not trying to blame the Jackson family but somebody needed to say bad publicity be damned, money stop rolling in be damned, Embrassment be damned.
Having the public know your problems be damned.
Even if Katherine needed to take the kids away, if Michael was still here it would have been worth it.
Somebody needed to be real. MIchael had physical and emotional pain and he needed help for it.

If somebody would have went in there with the police, they would have gotten through and told Ms thang..... ( who was blocking the family) to sit down and shut up the way Cissy did Bobby.

When you trying to save somebody's life nothing else matters.

Last edited:
so what is it? was joe the only that tried the intervention? or was it the whole family?

and what are the sources? CNN is crap, fox news is crap, tabs is crap. sorry... i take what joe say a lot of times with a grain of salt.

my problem with the whole intervention is this... there are reports that it was attempted... there are reports the family denying it.

as far as to a 50 year old man.... how old is whitney?[ how does that prove anything, if she hadnt wanted the help she wouldnt have got it!!

Are you saying he wasn't!?! :wtf:

I understand you being a fan but don't let your fandom blind you!

yes! i am saying he wasn't an addict.

he may have taken PRESCRIPTION MEDS for his ailments.

don't let my fandom blind me? how about you stop assuming something you don't know to be the GOSPEL.

i mean... were you the fly on the wall that saw mike do all this?

how dare some of you have the audacity to think you know everything you believe to be true? did you know him? did you see him do drugs? did you spend one minute with him?
or do you all just believe what you read or hear.

haha, to me i think a lot of MJ's pain was mental, I know he was in pain and had a lot of help problems but i do think in the end the medication made him believe he had way more pain than he really had, if that makes sense lol

Um this came out of Joe's mouth! I don't think he would lie about trying to help his son overcome an addiction. I know Janet and Joe tried to intervene but Jermaine and Latoya are acting as if they didn't know he had an addiction in the first place! I don't know about the other siblings or Katherine.

And I haven't read a report with the family denying they held an intervention. Can you post an article on here that is?

Whitney's mom basically dragged her to court!! :lol: Just like Natalie Cole's mom forced her to seek help! I wish MJ had someone like that around him.

don't let my fandom blind me? how about you stop assuming something you don't know to be the GOSPEL.

how dare some of you have the audacity to think you know everything you believe to be true? did you know him? did you see him do drugs? did you spend one minute with him?

What...if he wasn't an addict then what was he? It isn't normal for someone to ask for a hospital grade drug - it's been well documented by the people closest to him - i.e Liz Taylor when she held the press conference. He was definately addicted back then - though who knows...maybe this time around he was just desparate for sleep and maybe he wasn't using propofol for that long or...who knows?

Um this came out of Joe's mouth! I don't think he would lie about trying to help his son overcome an addiction. I know Janet and Joe tried to intervene but Jermaine and Latoya are acting as if they didn't know he had an addiction in the first place! I don't know about the other siblings or Katherine.

And I haven't read a report with the family denying they held an intervention. Can you post an article on here that is?

Whitney's mom basically dragged her to court!! :lol: Just like Natalie Cole's mom forced her to seek help! I wish MJ had someone like that around him.

I agree with you, i want to see some proof of this denied intervention?

Well at least Jermaine can't blame Michael for that one.

LMFAO!! You neva lied!

haha, to me i think a lot of MJ's pain was mental, I know he was in pain and had a lot of help problems but i do think in the end the medication made him believe he had way more pain than he really had, if that makes sense lol

Exactly!

*high five*

I actually think that was MJ's issue with Joe as well.

can someone report this damn thread already ?
its f*cking pointless to fight with these ppl
they wanna judge mj and blame him well guess what he is dead only god can judge him now
and I don't care what you think that damn doctor needs to pay
there like damn two year olds giving smooches and high fives

My question: How do you know if this was the first time? I understand this situation led to MJ's death but there's no saying this was the first time! and I know the reason why MJ was dependent on drugs was because of pain!! of course!! That's the reason why people take painkillers in the first place!! but as days and years go by physical pain becomes psychological pain that's when the person becomes an addict and that's what MJ was.

The physical pain becomes psychological pain, BUT, Michael's was still a physical pain. the proof for that is the "Trial", when he fell and hurt his back again...he had a bad habit of not eating or drinking when concerts were near...Michael took pain meds. for the PHSYICAL Pain he had...NOT psychological pain. Do you know what LUPUS DOES to your body? Everything starts hurting Out of no where...your insides and outsides Your Joints, Skin, Kidneys, Heart, Lungs, Blood vessels, Brain.
...Ask people who have lupus...my friend has it and the pain she suffers is excruciating. She takes sooo Many drugs Everyday...and the timing has to be just right...there are meds. that are taken b4 you eat anything...then after you eat something...she took over a dosen pain meds. A DAY!!!

she takes drugs for treatments to Reduce swelling and pain, Prevent or reduce flares, Calm the immune system, Reduce or prevent damage to joints.

NOW imagein having that added to Vitiligo, Cronic back and leg pain and more problems...Who in their RIGHT Minds dont take pain meds. That was his Nature taking its course...You cant Possibly blame him for that...:no:

can someone report this damn thread already ?
its f*cking pointless to fight with these ppl
they wanna judge mj and blame him well guess what he is dead only god can judge him now
and I don't care what you think that damn doctor needs to pay

people are just posting their opinions everyone has them.

no offence but if you don't like the thread why are you in it?

sorry to be offensive.

No one is blaming Michael. Murray should pay for his actions but it should have never gotten to that point. Michael should have been referred for treatment for his addictions and his family should have been more proactive.

I-I-I can't.

SMDH! What was MJ then?

the day i take everything that comes out of joe's mouth as the gospel... you all have my permission to slap me.

Back