why wasnt michael given "whitney" treatment

yes! i am saying he wasn't an addict.

he may have taken PRESCRIPTION MEDS for his ailments.

don't let my fandom blind me? how about you stop assuming something you don't know to be the GOSPEL.

i mean... were you the fly on the wall that saw mike do all this?

how dare some of you have the audacity to think you know everything you believe to be true? did you know him? did you see him do drugs? did you spend one minute with him?
or do you all just believe what you read or hear.

so someone that goes to rehab in 93 for prescription med addiction and has at least quite a few family members trying to get him help is just for no reason.

he wouldnt go to rehab for not being addicted

can someone report this damn thread already ?
its f*cking pointless to fight with these ppl
they wanna judge mj and blame him well guess what he is dead only god can judge him now
and I don't care what you think that damn doctor needs to pay
there like damn two year olds giving smooches and high fives

True

haha, to me i think a lot of MJ's pain was mental, I know he was in pain and had a lot of help problems but i do think in the end the medication made him believe he had way more pain than he really had, if that makes sense lol

Ok...DUDE REALLY? i'm not even gonna comment on this one...*Do some research then comeback and comment PLEASE*

Mods...Sorry for making this an argumentative thread...But I just cant sit still and read all this BS!

sorry Gaz, Shannon...Jess...all the mods...:(

The physical pain becomes psychological pain, BUT, Michael's was still a physical pain. the proof for that is the "Trial", when he fell and hurt his back again...he had a bad habit of not eating or drinking when concerts were near...Michael took pain meds. for the PHSYICAL Pain he had...NOT psychological pain. Do you know what LUPUS DOES to your body? Everything starts hurting Out of no where...your insides and outsides Your Joints, Skin, Kidneys, Heart, Lungs, Blood vessels, Brain.
...Ask people who have lupus...my friend has it and the pain she suffers is excruciating. She takes sooo Many drugs Everyday...and the timing has to be just right...there are meds. that are taken b4 you eat anything...then after you eat something...she took over a dosen pain meds. A DAY!!!

she takes drugs for treatments to Reduce swelling and pain, Prevent or reduce flares, Calm the immune system, Reduce or prevent damage to joints.

NOW imagein having that added to Vitiligo, Cronic back and leg pain and more problems...Who in their RIGHT Minds dont take pain meds. That was his Nature taking its course...You cant Possibly blame him for that...:no:

Sweetie, I know MJ was in pain. But sometimes people think they're in pain when they're not!! That's the symptom of addiction they take the pain killer to reduce pain that wasn't even there because they think they're in pain. Am I making any sense? Lol! I know it's a bit too much to take in. Let me put it like this - When you have a headache what do you take to stop the pain? Tylenol, right? And then what happens?? The pain magically disappears. Do you know why? It's because it's all psychological.

True

Ok...DUDE REALLY? i'm not even gonna comment on this one...*Do some research then comeback and comment PLEASE*

Mods...Sorry for making this an argumentative thread...But I just cant sit still and read all this BS!

sorry Gaz, Shannon...Jess...all the mods...:(

Sorry what, because I said if that makes sense?

explain!!!

the day i take everything that comes out of joe's mouth as the gospel... you all have my permission to slap me.

:lol:

I don't think he would lie about something like this especially after his son just died.

no offence but if you don't like the thread why are you in it?

sorry to be offensive.

well to tell you the truth when ppl attack Micheal even after his death when they don't know anything about him (just like the media) and defend everyone else I get pissed off and when I get pissed off I cant just leave like nothing happened
ppl read this forum every day what will they think when mjs own fans judge him ?
its too late for a thread like this

Sweetie, I know MJ was in pain. But sometimes people think they're in pain when they're not!! That's the symptom of addiction they take the pain killer to reduce pain that wasn't even there because they think they're in pain. Am I making any sense? Lol! I know it's a bit too much to take in. Let me put it like this - When you have a headache what do you take to stop the pain? Tylenol, right? And then what happens?? The pain magically disappears. Do you know why? It's because it's all psychological.

Ok clearly you have no idea what Lupus does to people. I suggest you go and do a research on it. Please tell me you've met Michael and talked to him about this stuff you're writing right now. cuz really...you're not making any sense at ALL!!!

omg...lol if I have a headache, and take a med. and i get better its All in my HEAD? :rofl: Now thats an observation...Thats an observation

well to tell you the truth when ppl attack Micheal even after his death when they don't know anything about him (just like the media) and defend everyone else I get pissed off and when I get pissed off I cant just leave like nothing happened
ppl read this forum every day what will they think when mjs own fans judge him ?
its too late for a thread like this

no but Michael had a part to play in his life, it isn't just everyone else's fault. You can't blame someone else for the other persons bad decision making.

Ok clearly you have no idea what Lupus does to people. I suggest you go and do a research on it. Please tell me you've met Michael and talked to him about this stuff you're writing right now. cuz really...you're not making any sense at ALL!!!

omg...lol if I have a headache, and take a med. and i get better its All in my HEAD? :rofl: Now thats an observation...Thats an observation

It's because I'm making sense, right? :lol:

Ahhhhhahaha you people kill me with "go do some research" ish! I know what I'm talking about and your last sentence just proved you don't!

no but Michael had a part to play in his life, it isn't just everyone else's fault. You can't blame someone else for the other persons bad decision making.

Micheal is dead how much more do you want to blame him ?
he wont see his kids grow up I think thats enough punishment for him

haha, to me i think a lot of MJ's pain was mental, I know he was in pain and had a lot of help problems but i do think in the end the medication made him believe he had way more pain than he really had, if that makes sense lol

no no that one??

and dont worry i didnt mean that one sorry lol

what the hell do you want dig him up and kick his lifeless body?

only god can judge him now and god is more fair than you so go find something better to do than trashing dead ppl

what when the hell did i trash michael?

woah!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell do you want dig him up and kick his lifeless body?

only god can judge him now and god is more fair than you so go find something better to do than trashing dead ppl

i am not going to argue with you we have different opinions just accept mine

It's because I'm making sense, right? :lol:

Ahhhhhahaha you people kill me with "go do some research" ish! I know what I'm talking about and your last sentence just proved you don't!

Ok...this is gonna be my last post on this thread cuz i dont wanna be surrounded by Negative "thoughts" :)

When i say do reserach, its about LUPUS...and since u dont know what it really does to peopl...you really cant talk about it...secondly like
mjjfan4ever and xXMJJXx said, Michael is gone and to come and say

Originally Posted by praisemichael
is really not true! IMO Think again where you are commenting and give respect to Michael...

I dont mind y'all sharing ur opinion but to go as far as blaming Michael and saying he made the decision to take all those meds (with out a reason) and that all his pain is in his head...Please Think twice before writing anything.

I hate saying this but I hope u really are Mike's fans. I dont wanna judge anyone but what is left for us to do is give him the Respect he deserves, which he's NOT getting from the midea or ppl. who are not fans...

Ok...this is gonna be my last post on this thread cuz i dont wanna be surrounded by Negative thoughts :D

When i say do reserach, its about LUPUS...and since u dont know what it really does to peopl...you really cant talk about it...secondly like
mjjfan4ever and xXMJJXx said, Michael is gone and to bring say

is really not Mature! Think again where you are commenting and give respect to Michael...

I dont mind y'all sharing ur opinion but to go as far as blaming Michael and saying he made the decision to take all those meds (with out a reason) and that all his pain is in his head...Please Think twice before writing anything.

I hate saying this but I hope u really are Mike's fans. I dont wanna judge anyone but what is left for us to do is give him the Respect he deserves, which he's NOT getting from the midea or ppl. who are not fans...

No i am not blaming Michael for everything don't take my comment the wrong way.

I am saying throughout Michael's life he is responsible for things he did to why he got himself in certain situations, fans are saying it's his fault, or her fault but it was Michael's life he holds a part of the blame.

Ok...this is gonna be my last post on this thread cuz i dont wanna be surrounded by Negative thoughts :D

mjjfan4ever and xXMJJXx said, Michael is gone and to bring say

I know the effects of Lupus ;)

You're just avoiding the fact that MJ was indeed an addict by throwing remarks like "You should do research" when you clearly lack the knowledge of psychology and addiction in general.

Bye!

Ok...this is gonna be my last post on this thread cuz i dont wanna be surrounded by Negative "thoughts" :)

mjjfan4ever and xXMJJXx said, Michael is gone and to come and say

is really not Mature! Think again where you are commenting and give respect to Michael...

If i wasn't a fan I wouldn't be here, I am hope you are not saying I am not one of his fans?

read the full thread and then say that you didn't trash mj

I didn't trash mj like I said I have an opinion and you have one, don't try and say I am trashing him if I was I wouldn't be on this board I'd be reading the tabloids (which I don't)

I know the effects of Lupus ;)

You're just avoiding the fact that MJ was indeed an addict by throwing remarks like "You should do research" when you clearly lack the knowledge of psychology and addiction in general.

Bye!

well said lol

I wish Michael's family should have step up get him some help he will be ALIVE today. Brittany Spear father step up got his daughter some help keep her away from the people she involved with.

Back