Will a jury believe that Michael Jackson killed himself?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
like we didnt know that already lol now the media will act like its some shocking revelation
exactly right..also the defense is going to try and play it off like everyone is stupid enough to believe that Michael injected himself.....that is a ridiculous defense..but if that is his defense then let him make a bigger ass out of himself than he already has.

well it was the best defence he had if u count someone else came in the room and did it. but tbh how is that a defence. becasue what his defence for using it outside of a hos with no equipment for insomnia? bottom line if he hadnt brought it into mj house whether mj did it or not would be irrrelevent. the negligence is buying it etc etc in the first place.

all i know is this is gonna be even worse than 03-05 interms of the evidence as they will go out to destroy mj by any mean poss. and theres no one here to defend mj. i wonder sometimes if its even worth it.

A feeling inside lets me we are gonna win. His defence is stupid.

well it was the best defence he had if u count someone else came in the room and did it. but tbh how is that a defence. becasue what his defence for using it outside of a hos with no equipment for insomnia? bottom line if he hadnt brought it into mj house whether mj did it or not would be irrrelevent. the negligence is buying it etc etc in the first place.

all i know is this is gonna be even worse than 03-05 interms of the evidence as they will go out to destroy mj by any mean poss. and theres no one here to defend mj. i wonder sometimes if its even worth it.
agree...

I don't believe Michael self-injected with Propofol, but I don't believe it was murder either.

A feeling inside lets me we are gonna win. His defence is stupid.

Agree. No matter what ANYONE says, that medical evidence in that report won't be shaken.

murray MUST explain how he felt a NON DRUG ADDICT was addicted to propfol anyways.

He was injecting a killer load of drugs to a non addict who wasn't even asking for it all. Don't just look at the medical side of things. Look at the ENTIRE picture. There's no proof that Michael wanted this doctor but Murray and AEG who obviously aren't even that reliable.

This was murder.

Last edited:
There's no proof that Michael wanted this doctor
yes there is. sorry but u keep trying to change things into a conspiracy. theres a section of the board for that talk. this is about the case and the facts from that. not theories on murder etc. he aint charged with murder so its irrelvent no matter how much u or i want that charge.

^ show the proof. if you're going to quote something from murray or aeg, that's not sufficient. they've told SO MANY lies. And you can't forget that Michael is not here to speak, so they can say almost anything they want about Michael.

Michael's signature is missing from the contract that was to make this doctor his. According to his doctor in 2007, Michael did not want anyone other than an anesthesiologist to administer him drugs that were even less powerful that propofol.

Last edited:
show the proof. if you're going to quote something from murray or aeg, that's not sufficient. they've told SO MANY lies.
the meeting mj and murray had with adams in march for a start and the fact murray had done work for mj long b4 he agreed to do anything with AEG.i guess it was just a concidencethat AEG hired him although no contracts ahd been signed.

Michael's signature is missing from the contract that was to make this doctor his.
. that becasue murray didnt sign it until the 24th june. so mj hardly had time to sign it did he. once again you are dragging things into the case section. take it into the conspiracy part of the board.

According to his doctor in 2007, Michael did not want anyone other than an anesthesiologist to administer him drugs that were even less powerful that propofol.
yes hence the meeting with adams. murray probably lied and told him he could do it and mj agreed

Michael said himself that people wanted to kill him. It's not conspiracy. That's what he said. Why would he lie?
so if mj had been run over by a bus? i guess that was a part of the great plan aswell. stick to the conspiracy section of the board if u dont want to talk about the case and the actual charges. but its now getting to an important time where the facts from the courtroom will be discussed. u can discuse murder thoeries all u like but it isnt whats been discussed in the court room so its irrelvent

^ I'm not even going to argue with you.

I just hope these charges are bumped....because it seems to me they have more than enough evidence for it.

as for the conspiracy mention. i took that out. because it literally IS conspiracy. (i get conspiracy and assumptions mixed up sometims) a conspiracy an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

And I believe that plot Michael was speaking of is true, and I'll keep that in the conspiracy.

I'm not even going to argue with you.
yeah take it to the conspiracy section as this section is to important for irrelvents distractions. especially at this time.

your talk about things not related to the actual case and charges are irrelvent to this section of the board. you are free to discuss all u like in the relevent section

yeah it was already reported by linda D of AP and can u just post the actual article instead of links as all they just end up with loads of hits from an mj site

Can we please cut out the conspiracy talk? It's annoying as hell and doesn't belong in this thread

its no surprise. we have known this along time. and its good the pros know so they can work around it. defence cant keep their mouth shut

Last edited:
yeah it was already reported by linda D of AP and can u just post the actual article instead of links as all they just end up with loads of hits from an mj site

i tried to copy the article but for some reason i could only copy the title

article below

D.A. Acknowledges Murray Defense: MJ Killed Himself
42 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The prosecutor in the Conrad Murray manslaughter case just said in court what TMZ told you back in April -- that Dr. Murray's lawyers will argue ... Michael Jackson killed himself with a fatal dose of Propofol.

L.A. County Deputy District Attorney David Walgren told the judge today, "I do think it's clear the defense is operating under the theory that the victim, Michael Jackson, killed himself."

We broke the story ... Murray's theory is that when he left Michael's bedroom the day he died to go to the bathroom, Jackson awakened and in a moment of frustration infused himself with a massive dose of Propofol.

Walgren said in court, "They don't want to say it but that's the direction in which they are going."

D.A. Acknowledges Murray Defense: MJ Killed Himself

44 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
The prosecutor in the Conrad Murray manslaughter case just said in court what TMZ told you back in April -- that Dr. Murray's lawyers will argue ... Michael Jackson killed himself with a fatal dose of Propofol.

1229-mj-bn-tmz-02.jpg

L.A. County Deputy District Attorney David Walgren told the judge today, "I do think it's clear the defense is operating under the theory that the victim, Michael Jackson, killed himself."

We broke the story ... Murray's theory is that when he left Michael's bedroom the day he died to go to the bathroom, Jackson awakened and in a moment of frustration infused himself with a massive dose of Propofol.

Walgren said in court, "They don't want to say it but that's the direction in which they are going."

there you go..:)

Murray claims he didn't know what he was getting himself into, I guess that's why he asked for one million dollars a month in the first place.

Also, I think this might be of been his defense all along, and that's why the autopsy report mentions that the "deceased" (ugh!) could not have administered the bolus injection by himself. His attorney will probably bring medical witnesses stating otherwise.
I don't think they'll go for the IV drip and the roller clamp scenario, since there was no longer tube containing propofol at the scene.

As the anesthesiology expert said sleep would not have been maintained. They got him.

the hollywood reporter journalist believes one of the tabloid stories is true..nose pop off, chamber..in this world, who is really the drug addict? after all, the courts set it up for only one person needing to believe that pigs fly..so..man..where is this world headed to?

Even if it was true that michael injected himself , murray is in deep ish over it cuz he wasnt monitering michael the way he should haved.

I fear what is coming.
Michael's name will be dragged through the mud over and over again.
But even in 2005 Michael was declared innocent in all accounts, so justice might still have a chance.

Back