Will a jury believe that Michael Jackson killed himself?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
can you explain?

I think what justthefacts is saying given this stupid excuse that murray's team is giving, its pretty obvious that murray anit gonna win.

I dont think there is any proof whatsoever that mj injected himslef- not unless there is video proof of it.

The problem to me as that too many people still think the worst of Michael and that's why this case with all of Murray's idiotic statements and excuses has made it this far while Murray maintains his "poor me" P.R. pass. Michael will be the one on trial here and people will be told again and again, just like now, to act like everything Murray did and did not do that day doesn't matter. To me, that is the core of the issue. And it's not fair. Anybody can say anything they want and have been doing that for 18 months now. The jury is probably already pre-conditioned with the "Blame Michael Jackson" stance. They did this to Michael when he was alive whenever something bad happened to him. And they will be doing it even more now that he's dead. I know Michael wasn't perfect. But this is ridiculous.

Last edited:
The problem to me as that too many people still think the worst of Michael and that's why this case with all of Murray's idiotic statements and excuses have made it this far while Murray maintains his P.R. pass. Michael will be the one on trial here and people will be told again and again, just like now, to act like everything Murray did and did not do that day doesn't matter. To me, that is the core of the issue. And it's not fair. Anybody can say anything they want and have been doing that for 18 months now. The jury is probably already pre-conditioned with the "Blame Michael Jackson" stance. They did this to Michael when he was alive whenever something bad happened to him. And they will be doing it even more now that he's dead. I know Michael wasn't perfect. But this is ridiculous.

I see your point.. it's sad isn't it?

RIP MJ!!

murry is lair & the Jury is lair too :mat:

i think the fans should speak out the truth cause we know Michael the them :yes:

how does Kathiner feel to?

Hi.

In the autopsy didn't it state that the corner found No Evidence of 'self injection'

So how can they try and prove this?

Hi.

In the autopsy didn't it state that the corner found No Evidence of 'self injection'

So how can they try and prove this?

yeah I remember reading that.. Also it's so fast acting wouldn't MJ be knocked out before he was able to inject 130 milligrams into himself?

yeah I remember reading that.. Also it's so fast acting wouldn't MJ be knocked out before he was able to inject 130 milligrams into himself?

:agree: That's how I see it,too.
I think that (one opinion I have) is Murray hooked the IV or whatever up wrong or ghetto and remember that tear..and it just all rushed into Michael.
That could be what happened.
I know that the drug is fasting acting and strong,but also that it wears off quickly.. so are they saying that Mike woke up and injected him self while the corner says this was not possible. That would be why Murray would stick to 25 mgs. (His story) But The stuff was coming out of Michael's eyes!!
:timer:

This:
"Dr. Dombrowski and law enforcement sources believe Dr. Murray may have connected the 100ml bottle of Propofol to the tube, and then either tried regulating the flow by "eyeballing it" or just letting it flow on its own. Dr. Dombrowski calls either scenario "reckless." Remember, Dr. Murray himself told detectives at one point he walked out of Jackson's room to go to the bathroom.

If Murray did indeed attach the 100ml bottle to the IV tube and the contents emptied into Jackson's system, that would be 40 times more Propofol than he said he administered.

So far, there has been no explanation for the empty bottle of Propofol found in the hidden compartment."

http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index...-mistakes&catid=174:the-trial-2010&Itemid=175

What I would like to know is how many propofol bottles were found? Was is several? And how many with a spike? Reports say they found ONE with a spike. If several propofol bottles were found and ONE was just used wih a spike, then no one can claim that Michael did that, if he was "self administering" by how he saw murray do it.

Last edited:
:agree: That's how I see it,too.
I think that (one opinion I have) is Murray hooked the IV or whatever up wrong or ghetto and remember that tear..and it just all rushed into Michael.
That could be what happened.
I know that the drug is fasting acting and strong,but also that it wears off quickly.. so are they saying that Mike woke up and injected him self while the corner says this was not possible.

:timer:
...he would never of been able to do it himself...believe me I have had propofol on a few occasions....there is NOWAY Michael injected himself...there would of not of been enough time..he would of passed out asleep before he could of finished pushing the plunger.

Last edited:
yes he would....he would never of been able to do it himself...believe me I have had propofol on a few occasions....there is NOWAY Michael injected himself...there would of not of been enough time..he would of passed out asleep before he could of finished pushing the plunger.

exactly. :agree:

It's very sad to read the same B.S. all the time from Murray's defence and think that still some people can give any credit to that nonsense.:no:

Doesn't make any sense at all and hope medical experts who will testify show all the inconsistencies in their lies.

in this kind world no one likes to tell the truth in this world cause people think is bad thing

you're absolutely right. rep points for this.

and Murray's team is grasping for straws, if that's all true. they and tmz are sensationalizing a theory which is a reach that sounds like pigs flying. theories are not facts..they're just questions disguised as answers.

Last edited:
I hope not. This man should be in jail. I hope there are doctors and experts that can show that it's not true. Were in for a rough ride. They are going to drag Michael through the mud.:(

Let's recall the jury what the so-called Doctor gave MJ that night :

1:30 a.m. — 10 milligram tablet of Valium, a sedative.

2 a.m. — 2 milligrams of the sedative lorazepam (brand name Ativan) given intravenously.
3 a.m. — 2 milligrams of the sedative midazolam (brand name Versed) given intravenously.
5 a.m. — 2 milligrams of lorazepam given intravenously.
7:30 a.m. — 2 milligrams of midazolam given intravenously.
10:40 a.m. — 25 milligrams of propofol (brand name Diprivan) given intravenously and diluted with lidocaine (brand name Xylocaine).
10:50 a.m. — Doctor leaves Jackson’s room; returns minutes later to find Jackson not breathing.

Let's get serious !

I hope not. This man should be in jail. I hope there are doctors and experts that can show that it's not true. Were in for a rough ride. They are going to drag Michael through the mud.:(

It is going to be character assassination of a dead man. Because that is about the only straw there is.

The coroner's report already stated that self-injection is absolutely unlikely, if not impossible. Unless the defense brings up the 'unknown person(s) injected MJ" I do not see how the defense even wants to start to explain this away.

That'll be some odd mud slinging fest, directed at MJ. *shudder*

Hell awaits Conrad Murray.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

As a demonstration during the trial the prosecution should ask if Murray can be used to demonstrate how propofol and benzo's work. They should inject his ass with the same stuff he gave MJ and let's see how he reacts to it

This whole thing just sickens me. They tortured this man while he was alive and now they are torturing him in death. His poor children will have to listen to this crap.

I do have faith that a jury will do the right thing, but I know the media will twist this trial just like they did the last one and drag MJ's good name through the mud yet again.

I pray that the truth comes out and that Michael is given the respect he deserves. No way in hell did he self-inject.

It is going to be character assassination of a dead man. Because that is about the only straw there is.

The coroner's report already stated that self-injection is absolutely unlikely, if not impossible. Unless the defense brings up the 'unknown person(s) injected MJ" I do not see how the defense even wants to start to explain this away.

That'll be some odd mud slinging fest, directed at MJ. *shudder*

They will make Michael look bad and it will be hard to watch this.

it's very sad.. RIP MJ.. He no longer has to worry about this crap. May Murray rot in hell

They will make Michael look bad and it will be hard to watch this.

Michael is not on trial.. Murray is. The judge will decide what evidence gets in and not. No other doctors should testify since no other doctors killed MJ on June 25th 2009. The only doctor there and is being prosecuted is Conrad Murray and I doubt Murray will get any other respectable doctor who will admit to giving someone propofol as a sleep aid

Plus... The bodyguard was there..w/murray on that day 06.25.09 ..remember him? He admitted that Murray had him hide tubing or whatnot..? He should definetly be called to testfiy?

Plus... The bodyguard was there..w/murray on that day 06.25.09 ..remember him? He admitted that Murray had him hide tubing or whatnot..? He should definetly be called to testfiy?

he will be called no doubt about it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the 30 witnesses testifying at the preliminary hearing

This sounds desperate to me. I can't see how a jury will buy it.

I remember when it first got leaked a couple of months ago that this may be Murray's defense, Arnold Klein tweeted there's no way Michael would self-inject anything, he was too scared of needles to do that. So I guess the prosecution will call people, like other doctors, who knew this about Michael.

It depends on the holes and inconsistencies that may arise from the prosecution's side. I can't say for sure there will be nothing for Murray's team to take for their advantage.

We shall wait and see.

Back