Would you rather game....

when i was younger i used to wish i was a boy, but now i am completely happy with my gender

would you rather live under a bridge or in a cardboard box

under a bridge

Would you rather Have a blackout (when you stand up too quick) or a head-freeze (from Ice cream)

the latter but knowing me I usually choose the former

would you rather do all the wash and ironing at once or in intervals?

Intervals. Who do you think I am, Supermom!? :lol:

Would you rather rack leaves or shovel snow?

I'd like to be svelte in my coffin. (oh my humor can be so dark, my, my)

Would you rather have groceries delivered to your home or a pizza with the works? (keep in mind that would include anchovies)

Groceries, 'cause honestly it'll last longer :lol:

Would you rather break a leg or help someone you hate?

Help someone I hate. I don't enjoy breaking my bones, but I enjoy helping people. Besides, that is the best way to "un"hate them. When you do something nice for someone, you become endeared to them somehow.

Would you rather get all your goals accomplished completely, or always be working towards them?

Berate (gently) then explain it was a life or death situation...lol. (if they are close, they will understand :p )

Would you rather Never have a baby, or have a baby every year for 11 years?

oh shoot,...I misunderstood. I thought you meant berate, but you probably meant betray...and that is way more difficult to answer. It would depend on many things. If it is something very mild then I would rather live, and I think they would rather that too...but if it is something really awful, as in when Jesus was betrayed and it ended in his death..I would rather die I think. Would be impossible to live with myself if I was the cause of someone else dying. (good question..tough)

Would you rather Never have a baby, or have a baby every year for 11 years?

^ wow I liked both of those answers so much! *waves at Ape* I remember you from mjno! :D btw (i was mjfansince_1970 ) but u prolly wouldn't mmbr me

anyway

have a baby every year for 11 years as long as it was healthy to do so and I was married to someone who wanted that too but yeh having babies is a really fun and wonderful experience when everything goes healthily and normally

would you rather sit on top of a mountain and contemplate the meaning of life or read tons of books and piece together the meaning of life?

Last edited:
strangely enough, both sound pretty good right about now...and I think you would need both for a more complete picture. (Can I chose both?..lol)

or maybe sit on a mountain top (with a very warm down blanket wrapped around me for warmth and comfort) and a nice warm mug of peppermint tea. yeahhhh that sounds good right about now...then sit back and contemplate life (that's what I do already minus the mountain..lol)

Would you rather get close to someone, open up and become vulnerable to them, knowing they could break your heart...maybe a few times....or keep closed up inside and keep them at arms length so they cannot harm you no matter what they do?

(I think you know MY answer to that SOS ...HEHEH SOS..that is appropriate. (((hugs))) )

Last edited:
:) yes well the world was built by brave souls such as yourself :D
At this point in my life I'd rather open up and risk it - I've learned that the other way cost a whole lot more in the long run.

would you rather have a meal catered or cook everything yourself with a kitchen full of women?

I was going to say catered, cause I'm not a great cook...but then you said in a kitchen full of women, and I think that would be much more fun. So I pick cooking! as long as they are helping me.

Would you rather go sledding, or skating? (hot chocolate by the fire after either one of them)

well, since you mentioned hot chocolate - sledding

would you rather make a costume or buy one?

Act, if I can be the tree standing there in the background. NO LINES!

Would you rather trot or cantor a horse?

Read a book... I always love the unaltered originality of a book compared to a movie.

Would you rather run a mile or walk a 2 mile marathon?

Walk a two mile marathon

Would you rather be spoiled as a child then grow out of it or have nothing as a child and be spoiled as an adult?

Browse, I suppose.

Would you rather be pulled in a wagon or dragged around on a smooth floor on a blanket?

Both sound fun :D Are you doing the pulling???

Would you rather have no photos of yourself at all in life, or have only ones of you during your bad days or years.

Disneyland, it's closer

Would you rather be short or tall

Back