Xscape chart positions. (incl. singles)

Why does it matter where the increase comes from, as long as it increases? :scratch:

When I go to the Allaccess website it shows LNFSG at 3rd place: http://www.allaccess.com/

zwfbe9.jpg

this is is a chart for the number of stations that have added the song to their playlist. And I bet most of those 8 new stations are URBAN.

The biggest stations are pop, unless pop radio picks it up it might because a small hit on urban but it won't be as big as we all wish.

if some want to help request the song or ask their local pop radio to add and play it: here is a Rihanna fan cheat sheet being shared on twitter this morning among MJ fans

http://t.co/o8v7QuxlIH

this is is a chart for the number of stations that have added the song to their playlist. And I bet most of those 8 new stations are URBAN.

The biggest stations are pop, unless pop radio picks it up it might because a small hit on urban but it won't be as big as we all wish.

if some want to help request the song or ask their local pop radio to add and play it: here is a Rihanna fan cheat sheet being shared on twitter this morning among MJ fans

http://t.co/o8v7QuxlIH

Thanks. I'm not in the US but I realized I can vote even if I'm not in the US (only I'm not submitting my location so they would not reject my vote for not being in the US). Takes only a couple of seconds on each website, so vote, MJFam!

We have the first country where it's officially #1

DENMARK

Top 40 Tracks

#1 (New) Love Never Felt So Good Wks 1

Officially debuted on the Australian Charts at #31
Not great but at least it made on the chart since I havent heard it on the radio since the first day it was released..
Go denmark tho!!!

Thanks. I'm not in the US but I realized I can vote even if I'm not in the US (only I'm not submitting my location so they would not reject my vote for not being in the US). Takes only a couple of seconds on each website, so vote, MJFam!

It really works, I just voted twice!

This link should have a thread of it's own so all the fans are aware and are able to vote for the song.

Edit: went and voted two more times at different radio stations

Last edited:
lets trend on twitter in May 13th & spread the word of XSCAPE album everywhere hehe? also in FB..tumblr...pintere st & google+ of course radios!

LNFSG is at #24 in the UK this week (up 3 from last Sunday). Disappointing but here's hoping the album release and music video will help it to climb.

It really works, I just voted twice!

This link should have a thread of it's own so all the fans are aware and are able to vote for the song.

Edit: went and voted two more times at different radio stations

It also worked for me. Agree that we need a thread for this so more ppl can vote for MJ.

LNFSG is at #24 in the UK this week (up 3 from last Sunday). Disappointing but here's hoping the album release and music video will help it to climb.

Not disappointing for me. It proves that people, other than just fans, are taking to it.

An official video release - soon - should give it a boost!

Quote from discussion-thread

Correction: The LNFSG advert was broadcast on 140 radio stations today during the Top 40 including Capital FM.The Vodafone Top 40 listed it as No. 23.

The single is getting no airplay on top 40 stations in Canada. They are not playing it at all :(

The single is getting no airplay on top 40 stations in Canada. They are not playing it at all :(

You can do something about it following this guideline by Rihanna fans (they are more seasoned with how to promote current releases of their artist than MJ fans - just do not vote for Rihanna but MJ :D ): http://t.co/o8v7QuxlIH

Has the promo for Xscape had an impact on other MJ albums elsewhere in the world?

UK OFFICIAL TOP 100 CHARTS
#81 Very Best Of MJ & J5 :yes:
#88 Number Ones (nearly always in/near UK top 100)
#93 Thriller :bow:

GO MJ!!

Why does it matter where the increase comes from, as long as it increases? :scratch:

That is not how it works. Airplays=Sale.

Urban AC & AC aren't big enough to assure this turns into a hit song...Pop radio has the largest audience, they make huge difference in the Billboard charts. A single spin on a few pop radio could give the song the same audience it's been getting on 100 Urban & AC stations.

for those on twitter: you can tweet @1027KIISFM (biggest pop station in LA), @Z100NewYork @Z100Radio @CNYKiss @B96Radio (Chicago) @Kiss108 (boston)

It takes a few pop stations adding it to their playlist and others will follow, because they all copy one another.

Last edited:

Travis, it is being played in Canada ..not much but it has been slowly gaining plays

For Canada: Almost a million.

49 48 M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE Love Never Felt So Good 198 120 78 0.952

Itunes US Update:

#16 LNFSG Duet (-5) Today is the last day for the upcoming Billboard chart, it probably won't make it into Top 10.
#87 LNFSG Solo

#13 Xscape Deluxe (+1)

They have dropped big time for the past 2 days on iTunes Romania but they're back now

#5 solo version
#10 duet version

#2 De luxe

And Number Ones is #20 :) which is awesome, and so are Michaels videos , they went up considerably in the past 2 days.

the song is being played on Pop radio y'all, it has a great bullet too. Here's the full update from Pulse forum:
[h=3][/h] POP (Mock-Up)

?? ?? M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE Love Never Felt So Good 309 103 206 1.703

+68 Spins
+333 Bullet
+0.163 Audience

HOT AC

38 37 M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE Love Never Felt So Good 320 372 -52 1.932

+55 Spins
+29 Bullet
+0.206 Audience

AC

18 19 M. JACKSON & J. TIMBERLAKE Love Never Felt So G... 207 254 -47 3.323