Xscape General Discussion

2014.05.10 - New Michael Jackson Album 'Xscape' - L.A. Reid-Interview (ET)

Last edited:
Judith Hill ?@Judith_Hill 54s

Listening to the new Michael record, Xscape. Wow...Miss hearing that voice

We need more support from celebrities, friends and family members. Judith is great.

Regarding LNFSG video, Honestly it's the first time i've felt emotional durring the whole Xscape phase.
Just seeing Michael smile on the video and hearing it with a video attached to the song now completes the single for me.

We are never going to see another groundbreaking video that features Michael, so for me this really was the next big thing.
Plus it's great seeing Justin and co having a good time during the video. It's exactly what I think was meant when creating LNFSG.
Just escapism, music, good times and forgetting world problems even just for a few minutes...

Video was lovely and they used beautiful footage of Michael in it :wub:

The end of the video made my teary eyed:cry:

Must admit I got a bit teary. A beautiful video for a beautiful song. Michael is the greatest of all time

JEMFTV;4005121 said:
Don't mention something like that.... :(

:( I know, however its the truth.
But if i'm honest the album is gonna 'Xplode in 4 days time, after the Billboard Awards…
I think personally it's gonna be groundbreaking interms of award show preformences, if whats rumoured is true.<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake star in 'Love Never Felt So Good' video
By Tom Eames
Wednesday, May 14 2014, 14:25 BST

The music video for Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake's 'Love Never Felt So Good' has been released.

Timberlake appears in the promo with the backdrop of various Michael Jackson music video clips.

Several of Jackson's classic videos receive homages in the visual, including 'Billie Jean', 'Smooth Criminal' and 'Beat It'.

'Love Never Felt So Good' is the first single to be taken from Jackson's posthumous album Xscape, which was released earlier this week.

Xscape has topped the midweek charts in over 50 countries around the world.

Michael Jackson will feature at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas on May 18 in a "world premiere experience".

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/n...good-video.html#~oEfcdEqJu2fsXT#ixzz31hKeXtEe

OHMIGOD it&#8217;s only the new Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake video to Love Never Felt So Good

Could we be any more excited about this?

Er, no!

Yes, this is the hot-off-the-press brand-spanking-new video for the utterly glorious Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake duet Love Never Felt So Good.

Obviously with MJ no longer with us (five years in June, can you believe it?) the video guys had a bit of a tricky job, but we think the finished product is great.

Using a mixture of old Michael footage, actors (very reminiscent of the end of Michael&#8217;s Black and White video) and specially shot Justin sections, the final mash-up is brilliantly uplifting and totally in-keeping with the song.

Anyway, enough waffling on. WATCH IT NOW.

p.s. We love you Michael!

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/14/ohmig...ake-video-to-love-never-felt-so-good-4727722/

Did Justin direct this video or it just a rumour I heard?

Second question, is Justin still touring on 18th when BB awards are on or is he going to be there too?

Did Justin direct this video or it just a rumour I heard?

Second question, is Justin still touring on 18th when BB awards are on or is he going to be there too?

Yes Justin did Co-direct the video!

He is still touring when the Billboard awards is on.

Yes Justin did Co-direct the video!

He is still touring when the Billboard awards is on.

Nice one from Justin, it is one cool
feel good video:clapping:
So whatever the "big bang" is going to be on awards, it is only Michael then?

Did Justin direct this video

Yep!

h3Ho8Ng.png

You have that page on facebook or something, let's start the campaign to break the record for viewing the video clip in a day.

I’ll comment on the video later … One min of the video I’ve started crying and I’m at work, so I’ll watch it later … at home.

As for the performances, I can imagine two holograms of MJ and Tupac singing Xscape. But not this time, I think.

Speaking of Tupac....
It is officially confirmed that Tupac is featured on an version of Xscape.
How did they do it? Is it done with computer/autotune?

2014.05.10 - New Michael Jackson Album 'Xscape' - Rolling Stone Magazine Review (MSNBC Live)

Back