Xscape General Discussion

Who are they exactly? This is the first time I've ever heard of them, and I'm assuming they're a newcomer band or something that appeal to my age range? Sorry for being ignorant about their almighty position in music. Anyways. That's real pathetic thing to say, all herpaderpa buy our album so we can beat MJ, you know, not that Michael can't defend or promote it himself, we gotta be on top BADLY he's a dangerous threat. :smilerolleyes: They just need to stop... and who knows, maybe after the Billboard frenzy tomorrow night, sales would skyrocket more for MJ. :) That would be delightful wouldn't it, Piano Keys? :) Whatever their name is...

Guys don't forget to say something about a link ^^before you post it so we know if we should click on it. I think that is one of those rules.

Well it is better to know that Xscape's position dropped because a band went crying and used sympathy to get sales, rather than me thinking Michael dropped because fans refused to buy his music.

Guys don't forget to say something about a link ^^before you post it so we know if we should click on it. I think that is one of those rules.

Well it is better to know that Xscape's position dropped because a band went crying and used sympathy to get sales, rather than me thinking Michael dropped because fans refused to buy his music.

Something about a link ^^before you post it so we know if we should click on it. I think that is one of those rules.

These are professional artists? All it does is make them look bad. Michael would be sad to see another artist behave like that. I hope people are turned off by them.

TJ Jackson ?@tjjackson 11m

#1 in over 50 countries!!! Happy my Uncle is so loved (as deserved) around the globe. Love you, DD. #KOP #MJXSCAPE #TheGreatest #proud

Don't know if anyone mentioned or saw the Today Show this morning but LNFSG duet was briefly praised during their segment of Top Songs of the Summer! :) It was one of the top one one on that list, and a couple of the anchors mentioned how they like the song and that the new album has very catchy songs, etc! It was a nice thing to see and hear that people, aside from the hardcore fans are enjoying this album. That's what it should be about, embracing the music! And this album has a little something for everyone. I've been enjoying this Michael-y buzz lately! :D

The world is truly MICHAELING! What a wonderful feeling right now. Michael deserves this. I know where ever Michael is he sure is smiling right now! Enjoy everybody!

Volunteers needed:

We have a list of top 40 radio stations in the US, we could split the stations among volunteers. And everyday, volunteers would commit to fill the form and request at pre-assigned stations?

If you want to volunteer, simply add your name in a post in the "Have you requested Michael on the radio today" thread.

Um, that's not why it dropped off...
People didn't start furiously buying the new Black Keys album to spite MJ.

Reaching.

Um, that's not why it dropped off...
People didn't start furiously buying the new Black Keys album to spite MJ.

Reaching.

^Who mentioned to spite MJ. Maybe you were Reaching for the wrong phrase.

Last edited:
How come Xscape dropped to #10, in germany? (If my source is correctly)

People keep forgetting;

Xscape sales are being split between the 2 versions on iTunes.

S**t a Keys are not.

Once the 2 Xscape versions are added together, there might be a different outcome in most countries. :cheeky:

Justin Timberlake ‏@jtimberlake 15 hStd.

Just released! Behind-The-Scenes of #LNFSG Music Video! Sneak Peek: http://instagram.com/p/oG1OT_ydvt/ All the shots! http://tmbr.lk/dYE7 -teamJT

Le Music Slave @MJCB_Junky · 11 h.

Michael Jackson has FOUR albums on iTunes top 100 selling albums.
Xscape(Deluxe) #3
Number Ones #11
Xscape(Standard) #21
Essential MJ #57

Yessss#1video on USA iTunes Love never felt so good #MJXSCAPE
Bn4hqIyCUAITMYM.jpg:large

Michael Jackson gains his official 10th UK Number One Album, it has been confirmed. Stands at HMV have listed the deluxe & standard editions as number one on the charts. I'm happy it has debuted at the top, Michael deserves this.. his legacy his immortal.. and tonight will continue to prove this fact.

Message from the MJOnlineTeam

Hi MJ Fam:
In case you missed it: Apparently, the Black Keys think that they should have the #1 spot this week on the charts. Obviously, we disagree....let's make sure they don't!

The Black Keys: "Michael Jackson Cockblocked Us From The Grave"

Alicia MJonline

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/88258745.html

The Black Keys: "Michael Jackson Cockblocked Us From The Grave"
ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com

Michael Jackson gains his official 10th UK Number One Album, it has been confirmed. Stands at HMV have listed the deluxe & standard editions as number one on the charts. I'm happy it has debuted at the top, Michael deserves this.. his legacy his immortal.. and tonight will continue to prove this fact.

This is only the number for HMV-markets in UK I think, and not the offical UK-chart.

Not 'official' yet Zakk.

Patience, my friend, patience. :cheeky:

Paris78;4007885 said:
Justin Timberlake ‏@jtimberlake 15 hStd.

Just released! Behind-The-Scenes of #LNFSG Music Video! Sneak Peek: http://instagram.com/p/oG1OT_ydvt/ All the shots! http://tmbr.lk/dYE7 -teamJT

Le Music Slave @MJCB_Junky · 11 h.

Michael Jackson has FOUR albums on iTunes top 100 selling albums.
Xscape(Deluxe) #3
Number Ones #11
Xscape(Standard) #21
Essential MJ #57

Yessss#1video on USA iTunes Love never felt so good #MJXSCAPE
Bn4hqIyCUAITMYM.jpg:large

Did not know the video was on itunes. I will get this today!!

Back