Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

I've always thought something like 'Eternal' would be a good name, I said it before the Michael album came out.

It just fits in with Invincible and obviously they called the tour Immortal. 'Eternal' just seems to fit to me.

I just hope at some point we get to hear a song Michael finished completely before he died, he must have finished one song. I want to hear one he finished without any editing at all, there must be something.

Eternal is actually a really good title :)

'MICHAEL JACKSON: THE UNLEASHED TREASURES' would be fantastic in my humble opinion, i have the 'treasures' book (my dad bought me it' and i've loved Michael's name next to ''treasures'' for so long, his unpublished recording's have such a range of possible classics and i think it's safe to say that fans do class these song's as true treasures. Of course that's what i would call it, but i think the estate are still coming up with an album title and the chosen tracklisting before anything is announced, it'd be nice to know right now but if it really is coming in april.. i'd rather them announce it closer to the time.. excitement can die down very quickly and something as precious as this should be built up by the fan community and then the day that thing's are revealed.. the excitement will go through the roof! i'm hoping there will be a regular edition for the general public and a deluxe edition (featuring the demo's) for us hardcore fans sold on michaeljackson.com that's the way i would go. and i would include 'Silent Spring' & 'Lady Of Summer' (if both are reasonably complete of course.) in the future, i would hope we can hear the original/untouched demo of 'Best Of Joy' it was great hearing a late 2008 song but i wanna hear why his vocals were touched up a little. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :eek:

Last edited:

This waiting is killing me, just say something, damn it

How I feel about the wait for the album haha!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tired of injustice, I hear it dreams, this wait is disgusting, how long does it seem? I'm waiting around, try to keep my head up, how great does it sound? This wait really sucks

I've always thought something like 'Eternal' would be a good name, I said it before the Michael album came out.

It just fits in with Invincible and obviously they called the tour Immortal. 'Eternal' just seems to fit to me.

I just hope at some point we get to hear a song Michael finished completely before he died, he must have finished one song. I want to hear one he finished without any editing at all, there must be something.

I like the way you think. That's a brilliant album title. ^_^

Now, to this album:

I'm waiting patiently..just keepin it cool..

Let me stop lying :lmao: I'm excited..so excited..that I'm walking around my house like this:

God the wait is KILLING ME!!!!! I want them to hurry and say something!

Ok I just had to after that little part.. I know it's a fast turn around, but I put this together real quick haha...

Song title: DREAMS aka wanna be Scream

Tired of injustice, I hear it dreams,
this wait is disgusting, how long does it seem?
I'm waiting around, try to keep my head up,
how great does it sound? This wait really sucks

Answers in shadows
So bring them to light
This wait is too long
And we all know that aint right
I know they got goals but
Just look at the time
they say I got to wait longer
those are words to start a fight

I get delusions and I hear it in my dreams
some smash hitting synthesized songs they gotta be

I try to cope but this wait makes me agonize
The esate please have mercy ‘cause we just can’t take it

Start preparing me
Just start preparing me
Start preparing me
Hear it in my dreams

We keep askin’ and you say “no way”
You’re causin’ confusion
And that aint okay

We are not just some fools
This our love, not a game
We can’t wait for much longer
I think we might go insane

I get delusions and I hear it in my dreams

You give us nothin’, I’d even take it as a lie

The Estate please have mercy
‘cause we just can’t take it

Start preparing me
Just start preparing me
Start preparing me
Hear it in my dreams

Oh my God, haven’t heard something on MJJC this evening
Brains about busted by all this injustice
All this injustice

There’s just discussion yet I hear it in my dreams

I try to cope but this wait makes me agonize
The esate please have mercy ‘cause we just can’t take it

Start preparing me
Just start preparing me
Start preparing me
Hear it in my dreams

.... Just a little way to kill time I guess haha

Mike often had rappers on his songs. i wouldn't mind that, cause they would add an additional verse and not replacing mj.

I'd love to hear LL Cool J on a new track , cause he loved and respected michael.... his unreleased songs with him never made it on mikes album officially.

if timbaland does a verse on 1-2 songs, it would be ok too.

but the original versions shouldn't be touched.

My biggest fear about them including rappers on some of MJ's songs is that they'll use Pit Bull on one of them. Pit Bull always seems to show up as a guest rapper on lots of people's songs now a days.

as far as rap goes, what I would like.. IF there is a song about coming together despite differences, or anything along those lines to have both 50 cent and The game on a song with Michael.. This is something from what we've heard was something Michael wanted to do!

I'd love to see The Fresh Prince as a guest rapper on one of MJ's songs

^ Will Smith would be good. I wonder why it never happened considering they have had connection with Will helping get Tatiana Ali signed with MJ.. He traditionally has cleaner music and is a bit more the type of rapper I always thought would work well with Michael..

HOWEVER, to me out of all rappers out there now - I would want Macklemore - The way he brings light to social status, equality, reminds me of a product of what Michael could have influenced. I really believe if Michael was around today he would reach out to him to work with him..

would love will to feature on one of the updated versions! would be a real treat :)

^ Will Smith would be good. I wonder why it never happened considering they have had connection with Will helping get Tatiana Ali signed with MJ.. He traditionally has cleaner music and is a bit more the type of rapper I always thought would work well with Michael..

I heard that Will Smith did work with Michael on a song for Invincible

well, we all know that michael loved rap or hiphop.
therefor he had rappers on his track too.

my wishlist for a rap feature on the updated tracks:

- will smith
- ll cool j
- Timbaland / Missy Elliott
- Rodney Jerkins
- maybe an unreleased Heavy D verse?
- Nas

but hopefully no pitbull,lilwayne,drake or nicki minaj. anything "new" school would be the same shit like this Justin bieber "duet".

Just no. We don't need people to be featured on this album. People who never worked on the songs, just no.

If anyone should be featured on the songs, it should be someone who were suppose to be featured.

Just no. We don't need people to be featured on this album. People who never worked on the songs, just no.

If anyone should be featured on the songs, it should be someone who were suppose to be featured.

If a song is complete then I agree with you but there are some songs which are not complete so other artists would need to be brought in to fill in the gaps. All I ask is that they be respected artists and not someone like Justin Bieber or One Direction

I wish some of you would post your suggestions in the MJonoline Team Connection thread. They just contacted me stating they are still reading and passing the suggestions to the Estate each Friday. :)

I wish some of you would post your suggestions in the MJonoline Team Connection thread. They just contacted me stating they are still reading and passing the suggestions to the Estate each Friday. :)

thanks dear, just posted in the submit messages thread. i would love if it had 'Treasures' in the title, Michael was a blessing to the world and it's something respectful & deserving.

If a song is complete then I agree with you but there are some songs which are not complete so other artists would need to be brought in to fill in the gaps. All I ask is that they be respected artists and not someone like Justin Bieber or One Direction
They simply should not pick songs which "are not complete" for this album. That's my opinion, they can save the "very incomplete" songs for later projects.

Using people just because it'd sound good.. What?! Michael's music is like a painting. Should we be putting our own colours onto the piece? no. It should be finished the way intended.

Using people just because it'd sound good.. What?! Michael's music is like a painting. Should we be putting our own colours onto the piece? no. It should be finished the way intended.

i personally think if there's an incomplete love song in the archive they should ask diana ross or siedah garrett to add some additional vocals to get the recording into a state of completion.

I'm not really fond of the idea of guest rappers. Only if the song is incomplete and and something is needed to fill in parts. But please do not put rap where Michael did not intend rap!

I heard that Will Smith did work with Michael on a song for Invincible

Will hyped it up for a bit during promo for Men in Black II, though I can't recall if he said he was planning to collaborate with Michael or planning to release it.

I agree with you, but I also see the other side's point. If Michael had recorded a song with the intentions of featuring a rapper on it though the rap was never recorded during his lifetime, I don't mind reaching out and asking someone to jump on. But as they've said, it MUST be someone Michael wanted to work with or has worked with -- 50 Cent, Timbaland, T-Pain. Hell, if Fats is still around I wouldn't mind if he popped up again. But even if the finished version sucks, we still have the original to enjoy.

Which brings up another excellent point. What if the Estate DOESN'T release untouched versions of the tracks? Personally, in retrospect, it was stupid for Damien Shields to report that. If the Estate decides not to do that, fans are gonna get angry at them even though it was his fault for reporting something that was not 100% verified yet.

I really hope that the first single will be a Club Banger. Not a ballad or something. And the Estate should be more thinking about the order of the tracklist. The order of Michael's tracklist was very weak. Michael ever opened the album with two uptempo song at least.

I hope the unfinished tracks will leak in future so we won't get fake-final version or useless duetts.
and I hope we get finished (nearly finished) Tracks on a new Album because we are sure we get it in best quality :)

my opinion

I hope the unfinished tracks will leak in future so we won't get fake-final version or useless duetts.
and I hope we get finished (nearly finished) Tracks on a new Album because we are sure we get it in best quality :)

my opinion

i hope for two post trial song's to be included and then for damien to have told the truth regarding us getting the demo versions also.. then that'll be perfect to me! album of the decade for sure

aye? yeah, no silly fake duet.

What is all this snobbery related to new stars?
Today's Justin Biebers and One Directions are tomorrows Michael Jacksons and Beatles....potentially.
All I'm saying is, all great respected artists had to start somewhere. When Elvis started he was seen as controversial, parents didn't like him because of the way he danced. In fact they didn't like RocknRoll. When the Beatles started they were no more than just a very popular boyband. There status grew with the years. When MJ started there would have been peoples slating him and not giving him respect because that comes with longevity and quality.
Bieber and One Direction may have both, only time will tell.

What is all this snobbery related to new stars?
Today's Justin Biebers and One Directions are tomorrows Michael Jacksons and Beatles....potentially.
All I'm saying is, all great respected artists had to start somewhere. When Elvis started he was seen as controversial, parents didn't like him because of the way he danced. In fact they didn't like RocknRoll. When the Beatles started they were no more than just a very popular boyband. There status grew with the years. When MJ started there would have been peoples slating him and not giving him respect because that comes with longevity and quality.
Bieber and One Direction may have both, only time will tell.

Justin Bieber? i don't see why that boy is being brought up in a New album discussion thread about unreleased Michael Jackson material.

Back