Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

I hope for a constant flow and coherent sound. And therefore I hope someone was tasked with overseeing the whole production so everything just fits.
And Timbaland to me is the right man for that task. The snippet from today sounds very michaellish to my ears, I can imagine an MJ album released by him in this era sounding like that.

A red line was missing on the MICHAEL release, besides the more obvious problems with it...

Re: 'New' song for Jackson album

'''New' song for Jackson album
Michael Jackson's second posthumous album will be launched in April with a ''new'' song titled Love Never Felt So Good, according to its co-writer, Paul Anka, right. The veteran Canadian showman, who plays Hamer Hall on March 5, says the song, leaked online in demo form, hails from the same 1983 sessions that yielded Jackson's first posthumous hit, This Is It. Anka successfully sued Jackson's estate over that five years ago, claiming Jackson's minders stole tapes from his studio.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...ic-festival-20140223-33amu.html#ixzz2uH7S5WB1''

It may be just Paul Anka trying to push for his song, but I doubt it's true. I like LNFSG but I think the lead single has to be something more bombastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN6JR_CAPdU

From about 2.31, right from Michael's mouth. I agree with him 100%.
And as for people saying if they don't get exactly what they want with the album, they won't buy it, then don't go and pirate it because that's not Michael's vision.
Lets all get behind this one, buy the album, buy every single and get Michael back where he belongs at the top of the charts !
"There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one"

dam2040 has a good point regarding this remix, but i've calmed down now since i first heard it.. and quite frankly.. it's actually quite decent sounding, i believe if this is a remix then the raw instrumental track may be in time with the vocals, which i strongly hope will be the case. it's just a matter of time to see what happens. also, i too hope they don't leave too much time between this commercial and the album announcement.. what happened with the whole bieber duet fiasco almost destroyed this song's legacy.. i wouldn't want that to happen again.

Any legacy relating to Michael is already set in stone. No posthumous release is going to hinder that.

Any legacy relating to Michael is already set in stone. No posthumous release is going to hinder that.

i meant the legacy of the song.. many people have the bieber duet and by some of the general public it could be classed as old..

You just posted. First.

Second. Michael legacy isn't in trobule. It's already set in stone.

Third. Life goes on, beside the album.
I just said I don't have time for this... meaning debates on who we are as a person.
I was expecting a debate on my opinion, not against myself!

But it's ok! We are agree to disagree. It is great for you guys that you are so happy, confidant and grateful about posthumous relases. But it is sad for some rest of us that do exist people to support and ask for them!

Tell me what is the best posthumous release. Bad 25 DVD where we (or some of us) are living in a BlueRay era and HIGHDefinition? With a useless disk3 where everyone RIP-it and remastered from the DVD?

Or maybe Vision Pack?
Or Michael Album?
Or wich posthumous music video? Hold My Hand or BTM?
Singles?

Or you are so happy with the fate of STTR makyng his debute in a Sony ad?

Keep them comming, right?

people aren't stupid and they now the new released it's not a full MJ new album, it's Sony/Estate album inspired by song's left by MJ !
The interest is to make a fortune! Not to invest in Michael's lefts.
Michael invested ALOT of money in his work! Records are standing about this!

I believe if they are willing to invest some money .... and with technical possibilities from this days they can bing down any other artist in charts.
I want to see Michael Jackson in charts, on music chanels... not just in forbes magazine.

I just said I don't have time for this... meaning debates on who we are as a person.
I was expecting a debate on my opinion, not against myself!

But it's ok! We are agree to disagree. It is great for you guys that you are so happy, confidant and grateful about posthumous relases. But it is sad for some rest of us that do exist people to support and ask for them!

Tell me what is the best posthumous release. Bad 25 DVD where we (or some of us) are living in a BlueRay era and HIGHDefinition? With a useless disk3 where everyone RIP-it and remastered from the DVD?

Or maybe Vision Pack?
Or Michael Album?
Or wich posthumous music video? Hold My Hand or BTM?
Singles?

Or you are so happy with the fate of STTR makyng his debute in a Sony ad?

Keep them comming, right?

You are wrong! Posthumous releases can be great. Just because the Estate screwed it every time it doesn't mean it's impossible. This Is It movie was amazing. But they had a chance to produce 5 amazing projects. That's why some of us still have little faith. It's actually very easy job and it's very hard to screw it but somehow they manage to do it every time so I understand scepticism in some fans.

It's a learning process and anyone who expects perfection every time has to understand these products might have his name on it, but they won't be the Michael Jackson standard we all know as he was the reason for that, and he isn't here anymore. I think they will be learning all the time and evidently they are, but they've clearly made some monumental f*&£ ups. This is brilliant. Ok, the mix isn't good. BUT, Michael here has insane promo! He's the forefront of a new ad campaign, a global one at that. This is incredible, positive promo. This is how Michael will live on, through positive things like this. The album hasn't dropped yet. There could be some insane surprises out there, who knows?! I think most of us were pleasantly surprised when Bad 25 dropped and the songs we'd never even heard of were actually pretty good, some brilliant. I'm So Blue seemed to be a huge fan favourite! We've still got the album to drop, and if done correctly, it should be brilliant. Unless you've heard the album, and know the promo's and what they're going to do, I suggest it's best to have reserves of course, but nothing too over the top.. We haven't even heard any of it yet!

Stay positive people. This could turn out to be brilliant. (I also fully acknowledge this could be awful!!)

Given the resources they had, there was nothing wrong with Bad 25. It's fans being mad that they didn't get what they wanted.

I think the release of unheard Michael Jackson songs/demos is great and is bound to happen eventually..but at the end of the day, they should be a treat to the fans, to show them some of the hidden treasures from the vaults. The estate should really be focusing on the wealth of material that Michael has already released. Sure, we have the remastered versions of all of Michael's albums that were released in 2001, so that's already taken care of. Next obvious step is to release remastered versions of Michael's 35 short films to the best of their ability and to remaster and release the amazing concerts from the Victory Tour, Bad Tour, Destiny Tour, etc.

That is what will live on. To let Michael's films and music shine, not to try and rehash some old demos into new songs. No matter, what they won't be Michael Jackson productions..so what's the point. They should just be done as a treat for the fans. Sometimes people act like Michael was on the brink of releasing incredible work but never got a chance...he had been in the business for 45 years! 60s ,70s, 80s, 90s, 00s..5 decades of music, film, concert performances, books, video games, you name it. Although, he was working on new music, he made it clear after Invincible that he was done with the concept album, and that he was looking for new projects and endeavors to work on, also involving music obviously.

Besides the remastered short films and concert performances, the next best thing and the true successor to Michael's great body of work..would be to release his instrumental album and to show the fans and the world to what new heights he was wanting to take his career.

For some it will always be awful because it wont be the vision they have in mind. MJ is no longer here and it can never be his clear vision for the songs either. Plus your vision is not his clear vision either. (let us not get arrogant) They will always be posthumous releases . The best we can hope for is demos discs attached to the releases. and they were not always MJ s finished vision for the songs either. You cant expect to have 100% Michael perfection ..when he is not here. Unless you think others were just as good at doing what he did. I think they are not and can never be. So I don't expect the song to be like when MJ was here .. It is impossible . so why put that expectation in your heart. and then bitch because they can't be Michael. You will never be satisfied now that he is gone. So enjoy the demos and the leaks. and support the music released as best you can for his sake. I'm not saying to except crap but the fact part of MJ is also in those songs it cant be all crap.

Michael Jackson's second posthumous album will be launched in April with a ''new'' song titled Love Never Felt So Good, according to its co-writer, Paul Anka, right. The veteran Canadian showman, who plays Hamer Hall on March 5, says the song, leaked online in demo form, hails from the same 1983 sessions that yielded Jackson's first posthumous hit, This Is It. Anka successfully sued Jackson's estate over that five years ago, claiming Jackson's minders stole tapes from his studio.

I am sorry. I am still a new user on this forum.

no, it's fake. black widow is not a mj track.

I know. But, Zakk posted a article that says the new MJ album is coming out in April and I saw this image about a month ago on Facebook.

"Love never felt so good" is not even listed on the fake album promo you are showing - The Estate wont release a cheesy looking album promo like that and not even announce the Album. . Plus the fact they will not release any cascio tracks. We can be sure it is fake

The article he posted said it is coming out in April, and the image I found on Facebook says April 25, 2014.

The article he posted said it is coming out in April, and the image I found on Facebook says April 25, 2014.

That does not prove the cover is real. It's been rumoured for a time that the release will be in April so anyone making a fake cover can put that date on it. That cover is obviously fan made. And I'm not even sure about this info on SMH.com.au. I'd be very surprised if Love Never Felt So Good would be the first single. I don't find it likely.

That does not prove the cover is real. It's been rumoured for a time that the release will be in April so anyone making a fake cover can put that date on it. That cover is obviously fan made. And I'm not even sure about this info on SMH.com.au. I'd be very surprised if Love Never Felt So Good would be the first single. I don't find it likely.

Paul anka revealing details to the saturday morning helm in australia is very interesting to say the least.. if what he is saying is the truth then we can expect some sort of announcement around early to mid march.. the estate haven't taken legal action against the article.. i guess it's just a waiting game..

The estate doesn't take legal action against articles like that. There were all kind of fake articles for years surrounding Michael releases and concerts and now it not any different , Its possible Paul Anka stated that. Its possible we will have a April release. But we are mainly discussing the album cover in our responses to Dead carpet. what say yea about that Album Cover he is asking about ? :)

Paul anka revealing details to the saturday morning helm in australia is very interesting to say the least.. if what he is saying is the truth then we can expect some sort of announcement around early to mid march.. the estate haven't taken legal action against the article.. i guess it's just a waiting game..

I hope this isn't true (about Paul Anka and LNFSG) because I would like them to focus on newer tracks. And please not feat. Paul Anka, because this would sound waaay too cheesy (see Paul Ankas TII version).

I hope this isn't true (about Paul Anka and LNFSG) because I would like them to focus on newer tracks. And please not feat. Paul Anka, because this would sound waaay too cheesy (see Paul Ankas TII version).

well, there are many tracks from the final decade that the estate are yet to acquire (will.i.am & red one are examples) i think if they're wanting to spread these song's over say, decades.. they'll slowly be released.. perhaps 2 post trial song's per album..

You may be right. But it's still possible the Will.i.am & redone tracks will surface on the album. Lips are sealed for know - but that doesn't mean it's not happening.

You may be right. But it's still possible the Will.i.am & redone tracks will surface on the album. Lips are sealed for know - but that doesn't mean it's not happening.

it would be a wonderful surprise to say the least, but i sincerely wish we get one song from the Theron Feemster sessions & *hopefully* one song from the Michael Prince/Brad Buxer sessions..

For some it will always be awful because it wont be the vision they have in mind. MJ is no longer here and it can never be his clear vision for the songs either. Plus your vision is not his clear vision either. (let us not get arrogant) They will always be posthumous releases . The best we can hope for is demos discs attached to the releases. and they were not always MJ s finished vision for the songs either. You cant expect to have 100% Michael perfection ..when he is not here. Unless you think others were just as good at doing what he did. I think they are not and can never be. So I don't expect the song to be like when MJ was here .. It is impossible . so why put that expectation in your heart. and then bitch because they can't be Michael. You will never be satisfied now that he is gone. So enjoy the demos and the leaks. and support the music released as best you can for his sake. I'm not saying to except crap but the fact part of MJ is also in those songs it cant be all crap.

Of course, nobody is/will be like Michael Jackson.
But alot of top artist today do pretend they are true inspired by Michael. And some of them are do coming with great stuff on the market. They are working hard to be on top, they have adicted teams to work with, and so on....

What I don't understand is why people in charged with Michael's lefts doesn't get inspired at all when it comes to work on his material.
I mean, neither those top artists doesn't have a Michael to be on top of the charts, music channels or!
Michael is not here anymore for us, but is not here anymore for them too.

Michael should be on top over everybody even if is not here. THIS is what I wish for him. This is what he deserves.

It is the fans that push an artist to the top of the charts.. Fans need to work hard at it just as they did when MJ was here. but with a divided fanbase it is much more difficult - Michael is topping with the Immortal and Mj One shows they are a HUGE success and bring his music to the masses so we can be proud of that..

Back