Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about new MJ album : Xscape, May 13, 2014.

Great times lies ahead!!

Time to enjoy !

:woohoo: I am STOKED. Thank you for being so AMAZING, Michael! Enough for infinite lifetimes!

Xscape sounds great! I wonder if they sped up the song. I now can see how that "Working day & night" part will fit in there, definitely a cool production (from what we can hear already).

Michael's performance on this track is so effortless, he exudes the peak of artistry! the new xscape teaser seems to be less edited than the one we heard before! appreciation is at full height from me.

:dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin:

This is HUGE! It's the BBC Radio 2 song of the week next week. Hopefully we've got a huge huge hit on our hands!

Which version do they play? :D

They play LNFSG at the top of the hour here in Houston

This is HUGE! It's the BBC Radio 2 song of the week next week. Hopefully we've got a huge huge hit on our hands!

Just think...Hold My Hand got to #10 with naff all promo. But this time... :D

@jtimberlake: “@Mjjfan1958: @jtimberlake As a loyal Michael Jackson fan I just wanted to commemorate you on your part in #LoveNeverFeltSoGood” MY HONOR!🙏

God bless, this all is just so amazing. congratulations, a huge CONGRATULATIONS to our michael. we all love you so much sweet angel.

It must feel great for Justin to finally be featured on a song with his idol.

I got to admit i like Timba's version more. Not because of JT. Timba just did an amazing job with his rendition. :)

Transmitted on Brazilian TV (SBT) news of the single Love Never Felt So Good with Xscape! : Chillin:

It must feel great for Justin to finally be featured on a song with his idol.

I got to admit i like Timba's version more. Not because of JT. Timba just did an amazing job with his rendition. :)

I agree :) This song is just so uplifting and full of love...how can you not groove to this? I was just in my car, driving home from my dad's place...singing out loud with the windows open. I'm sure some people looked at me weird :lmao:

I don't care :fear:

I can't help but feel a little emotional right now.

I agree :) This song is just so uplifting and full of love...how can you not groove to this? I was just in my car, driving home from my dad's place...singing out loud with the windows open. I'm sure some people looked at me weird :lmao:

I don't care :fear:

I know right. The way Usher did that little jig with the big smile on his face is how I feel every time that chorus hits!

On May 27 we will have the 'World Music Awards'. We will premiere the second single or is asking too much?

Ok, Ok

I am very excited about all this!

On May 27 we will have the 'World Music Awards'. We will premiere the second single or is asking too much?

Ok, Ok

I am very excited about all this!

I hope they do something Xscape related. That performance was so much better than I thought it would be.

I was listening to my radio station when I hear the DJ start saying somethun' like,

"I don't know about you, but have you ever come across a song that from the moment you first hear it you know it's going to stay with you and be something special in your heart?"

So then I perk up and wonder, "...could it be MJ's LNFSG she's talking about?" o_O :eek:

Then she continues on with,

"Well, that is just what I felt last night when I listened to Michael Jackson's, Love Never Felt so Good, off the new album, Xscape ! And I'll be playing it for you coming up...a duet with Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake!"

I thought, "Wow, such high praise!!!"

Then after the song played she said, "We all miss you, Michael! So great to hear you on the air again."

~ Very lovely to hear such positive talk! :dancing: :)

Last edited:

Ha! LNFSG is above the new
Call of Duty trailer on YouTube!!!!!

That's saying something.

The solo version no longer appears to me, was restricted in my country. O.O

Edit: On Youtube

Ok, let's love each other from this moment on, because love never felt so good! :lol:
I think some certain members would say "cause love never felt so ":naughty:"!"

Back