Xscape General Discussion

L.A Reid Favorite song was Loving you :)

[video]http://www.today.com/video/today/55164747[/video]

Timbaland Interview

[video]http://www.today.com/video/today/55165396[/video]

thats what my ratings says. the 2014 versions are just crap for me. at least a few are hearable, the ones that got a 2 rating. and the original versions are just fabulous. i cant find anything bad on them. thats why they got a 5 rating. very simple. so, your felling is wrong.

I understand what you're saying but, to be quite honest, it's a little more than coincidental that EVERY reproduction got extremely low ratings, yet EVERY original got a five. Even the most dedicated fans on this very forum didn't give a rating like that.

While I enjoyed the documentary... I feel it could of been so much more. 30min? Give us something a little more in depth, maybe a good solid hour. Show us some of Michael in the studio working on these songs!

While I enjoyed the documentary... I feel it could of been so much more. 30min? Give us something a little more in depth, maybe a good solid hour. Show us some of Michael in the studio working on these songs!

Anka, Forger, Cory Rooney, Dr. Freeze interviews would be nice too. Maybe as a separate documentary.

Xscape withholds the artistic integrity, providing an insight into Michael's work ethic... recording pure and and effortless masterpieces, although they never featured on any of his albums.. i still feel honored that we are blessed with these tracks... they're of such high standard and re ignite Michael's effect on this world.

It funny how Timbaland, a person who has never worked with MJ did a better job than Teddy Riley, and he was someone who worked with MJ for many years

Michael Prince ?@MichaelPrinceMD 13 Std.

So great seeing Kenny Ortega on DWTS tonight ! Classic MJ/Anka from the early 80's ! John McClain - 10 outta 10 !!

I understand what you're saying but, to be quite honest, it's a little more than coincidental that EVERY reproduction got extremely low ratings, yet EVERY original got a five. Even the most dedicated fans on this very forum didn't give a rating like that.

different ratings. there is nothing special about it.

I wish the Michael Prince hard drives were released on this album, or at least one song from those sessions... glad they may be coming in the future though. Listening to 'Xscape' again.... the never released tracks are perfectly pieced together... can't get enough.

GOT My Copies from Walmart... 2 More from online order on the way...

ALSO! The Xscape Deluxe sold in the US Is the soft pack and has the poster in it. :D :heart:

10294385_10201922341276372_1846276037145085583_n.jpg

10290703_10201922513560679_4997288555877899776_n.jpg

10325269_10201922514400700_6114575093556763029_n.jpg

Last edited:
Darkmed, I was surprised to see Anka in the audience and attention brought to him on DWTS. While others may have been alerted that he would appear on DWTS, I was not. No need for you to equate surprise to hatred, being hanged or buried, or rejection. I remain extremely surprised by the extra attention he is receiving over monetary compensation for LNFSG.

BUMPER SNIPPET;4004327 said:
:)

I think for us fans anything that comes from MJ is usually good. Well, at least for me. But we're way too subjective to say what is really good or not.

Apologies, I believe I am qualified to decide if a song by Michael is good or not. L.A. Reid has an opinion on Michael's songs as do I and others. The only difference is he is a Sony executive and I and others are not.

OnirMJ;4004393 said:
Last year, Justin Bieber put out a version with his vocal on it after Jackson’s kids gave him an MP3 file of it.

I cannot believe there are those like this author who truly believe that is how that duet came to be. If Bieber is in Las Vegas, U.S. on Sunday and the hologram is indeed programmed to perform STTR.... should be interesting.

L.A.Reid is on twitter now he's doing quick Q&A..ask some questions ;D

Come on guys fast...

Guys the New Video is dropping this week!!
LA Reid himself as just told me, he answered my question durring the Q&A on Twitter!

Would post you the link by only use Twitter on iPhone app…
If you wanna check my Twitter its @leemond87 and you'll see it on my recent tweets

Keep Michaeling
<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

SuperLee;4004682 said:
Guys the New Video is dropping this week!!
LA Reid himself as just told me, he answered my question durring the Q&A on Twitter!

Would post you the link by only use Twitter on iPhone app&#8230;
If you wanna check my Twitter its @leemond87 and you'll see it on my recent tweets

Keep Michaeling
<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

J Timberlake posted too on his twitter 40 min ago

Justin Timberlake (@jtimberlaketeam)
13.05.2014, 22:16
A music video for #LoveNeverFeltSoGood featuring JT mixed in with footage of MJ is due to premiere soon. pic.twitter.com/jrlWCWPiZtPiZt

Download the official Twitter app here

superlee;4004682 said:
guys the new video is dropping this week!!
La reid himself as just told me, he answered my question durring the q&a on twitter!

Would post you the link by only use twitter on iphone app&#8230;
if you wanna check my twitter its @leemond87 and you'll see it on my recent tweets

keep michaeling
<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="silobfwobjectid" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: Block;"></object>

yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Breaking...

L.A Reid just said that he has a very special remix of Love Never Felt So Good by Jackie Jackson

Last edited:
Retweetet von TJ Jackson

Mark Read ?@MarkReadMusic 5 h.
Bittersweet but still incredibly exciting 2 get a new @michaeljackson album, happy 2 take any new material from that genius talent pool :)

Can you buy that poster separately?

BTW I was extremely surprised that "Slave" and "Children" were not the leaked versions, but IMO by far better... that's really good old Michael production, I loooove it!

Back