Yes or No?

Yes. :yes:

Do you like animals?

I am trying to. I have gone back to listening to him 2 days ago. That was the first time I had listen to him. In about a year now. Blame my depression over him for that. And since then he is all that I want to listen to now. Well other besides my Bollywood music. So hopefully this MJ girl is back for good now. I am listening to him right now.

That's great. :hug:

Yeah that is great. I still don't think I can handle watching just yet.

No I don't like animals. I do however L.O.V.E. animals. Most especially my 3 very most favorite animals tigers, orangutans, and elephants. And I do have quite the L.O.V.E. and fascination for snakes, spiders, and any creature that lives in both fresh and salt waters. But more salt than fresh.

Do you L.O.V.E. to eat spicy foods?

^ :hug: ... Just take your time. :yes:

Yes, I do. :D

Have you ever ridden an animal?

Of course thanks to that evil nameless monster. I have become obsessed with playing video and computer games. Back when we still had Michael I was never in to playing video and computer games like I am now. And I need those games since they have been the only thing that has helped with my depression. Depression that monster cause me to suffer from. By doing what he did to my beloved Michael.:( :boohoo

Same question?

Yes Its going to be beautiful..

Are You one of Michael's Silver pants girls ?

michaeljackson.jpg

Nope I am however one of Michael's gold pants girls.:wub: L.O.V.E. Michael in silver. But he looked so extremely hot and sexy as hell in gold. 16 I was when I first saw him in those pants. And not only did I almost had a heart attack. I was literally drooling over them. Because of how hot and sexy he was in them. Made me wish I was those gold pants of his.

Same question?

Last edited:
Pffft I love MJ's style. so yes I am a silver pants girl. I'm also a GOLD pants girl. And the RED pants he wore for This is It. LOL

Are you satisfied with your current job? (or major, studies, if you're a student)

no, neither

Do you like Human Nature live as opposed to Stranger IN Moscow live? (both with the robotic 'ballad' movements toward the end)

Back