Yes or No?

no cuz I share it lol! But I used to when I was younger - I used to draw and the whole room was covered in MJ art that I did. And one time in college, when I got an apartment me and my roommate put up a HUGE "Thriller" album cover rasterbation poster (its not as dirty as it sounds, click the link! lol) of this:

michael-jackson-thriller.jpg

It was the sickest thing ever (in the good way!). Right above the couch.

Anyway! Same question! Do you have MJ posters up?

That's really cool of what you did.

Like I said before yes I do. I used to have 12 up. Now it is almost 11. Almost cause the one is half on and half off the wall. And the 12th one fell off the wall on it's own. I think I didn't used really good mounting tape for them. I haven't bother to put them back on the walls yet. Which I will. Since I have another MJ poster I like to put up. It is a picture of Michael taken from my favorite Pepsi commercial that he did. Which was the Pepsi Dreams commercial. I am just so totally in L.O.V.E. with that picture of him. Looking just so beyond past gorgeously sexy and hot in it. It is this picture.

:heart:
23897056PXNUXlSrKw_ph777-1.jpg
:heart::wub:

Same question?

Last edited:
Nope, but I think about getting an MJ-wall tattoo. :wild: :thinking:

Are you home alone?

No, I'm at work with several other co-workers.

Do you wear sunglasses? :shades:

No, cause I lost mine. :sigh: ... I have to get new ones soon!

Do you have siblings?

I love stuff like this.

We do, but we only use it to watch Netflix. Sometimes I leave it on for background noise before bed, too.

Do you drink milk?

Yes but only if they are Bollywood Horror movies. Like Haunted 3d, Shaapit, and 1920. I especially L.O.V.E. 1920. It makes the Exorcist look like a kids movie. I no longer like Hollywood made horror movies. They are no where near as good as the Bollywood ones.

Same question?

Last edited:
At the moment I'm wearing contact lenses. :)

Are you an early bird?

Yes I am and it is all thanks to a certain evil nameless monster. It is 4 am here and I haven't been to bed yet. Nor am I going to bed. Ever since what had happen to Michael. I had been suffering from insomnia. That evil nameless monster cause me to have now.

Same question?

Back