Your Favorite MICHAEL JACKSON GIF's Ever

^^^ I couldnt find a smiley to express how I feel... ^^^

some may find this disgusting....but right now all I wanna do is lick the sweat off his body!

I do find that disgusting, lol, I'd be more like, ''ok now get in the shower.. I join you in 30 seconds''

Like this one too.. he's cute! :love: specially the smile.. :love:

2icayw7.gif

OMG!! His smile :love:

Hahaha I love this gift too OMG is hylarious and sexy at the same time hahah!!:D

Fav of all time??? Hard choice... I am going to pick with my perv nature :cheeky:

2v8l304.jpg

10dwrhl.jpg

Obvious reassons :ph34r:

you dirty gurl :D (I joke) even I agree, I think you have a point there.

I never realised it was possible to look that good!!:swoon:

This is my favorite OF ALL TIME. He's way too cute in this one, i cant bear when i watched the video and then i made this (to view it as much as possible, lol) :)

cute.gif

Does anyone know where its from? Is it an interview? Can anyone please give me the link of it. I thnk you thousands times.

This is my favorite OF ALL TIME. He's way too cute in this one, i cant bear when i watched the video and then i made this (to view it as much as possible, lol) :)

cute.gif

where is this?

Does anyone know where its from? Is it an interview? Can anyone please give me the link of it. I thnk you thousands times.

sorry.. no idea.. :( i was looking for this video also. :)

About this one:

11qr2fq.jpg

the only thing I can tell you is that is from a mexican tv channel, maybe is from the special they made in Mexico when MJ went on Dangerous World tour, I am not sure thou :(

Thanks so much. do you know were to find the video?

thanks!!

Ladies, Imma have to steal some of these....

They are AMAZING! Seriously, my new fave thread!

I love that Diana Ross special with Michael. When he says the word sexy!!!!!!!!! I melt!

:eek:! I have been trying to figure out how to do that!
You dont have to go frame by frame do you?

no... when you import the video to make the gif, all the frames appear automatically :D

no... when you import the video to make the gif, all the frames appear automatically :D

Are you serious...sorry keep saying that. Checking it out right now!

Here is a really cute one from a dating show he was on. If you havent seen it I suggest you look it up he is so cute & awkward! You know what Ill just post it at the bottom :)

OMG I love this.

My favorites!:

His eyes are so sparkly, he looks magical. :cry:
t9yve9.gif

mcvy1h.gif
Awww hun! he is magical :hug:

Hands!!!! Finger!!!! *faints*

you dirty gurl :D (I joke) even I agree, I think you have a point there.

I never realised it was possible to look that good!!:swoon:
Mike always takes out my wildest side hehehehe
I have no idea how hoooooooooow some one can be that fine!!! Daaaaaaaaam!:ph34r:

I can say all ones above are my favourites, they're all amazing

but when I saw this one on the forum:
33tnvdk.gif

I just couldn't stop laughting :lol:

:wub::wub:

Hahahah I love this too but it need just one touch!

dhcz05.gif

Thanks so much. do you know were to find the video?

thanks!!

I think I have see it here on the forum on 2000 watts section, it something like mexico especial dangerous tour, but as I say I am not sure. I know that is a mexican tv but... I will find out :D
*pg runs to look for it*

Back