Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Re: Your last MJ purchase

The South Korean CD single of "Hollywood tonight" a few weeks ago. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes the track!

Last edited:

my latest update will be the Sealed E.T. Story Book Cassette Boxset for 58 usd. I won that from Ebay but I haven't received it yet! :)

my latest update will be the Sealed E.T. Story Book Cassette Boxset for 58 usd. I won that from Ebay but I haven't received it yet! :)

Cool! I got a promo stamped vinyl copy in almost new condition, but I've never seen it on tape before... Hope you're happy with it when it arrives!

Got a steal on ebay on one of my grails. A MIP/sealed Dangerous pop-up edition CD for $50 :D

This exact one!
$(KGrHqQOKkIE4g61Hy-vBOJIl7ojGg~~_3.JPG

I bought 3 copies of Invincible, the blue, green and red covers all three for £10, thought it was a pretty good bargain :D

raz2911;3441742 said:
I bought 3 copies of Invincible, the blue, green and red covers all three for £10, thought it was a pretty good bargain :D

Jealous!! I spent through the roof a couple of months for the four coloured covers :(

Japanese Limited Edition 13 CD set where the spine of the OBI's make up images of MJ - very nice, but quite expensive :)

Also considering a German Pepsi CD of Bad...

Japanese Limited Edition 13 CD set where the spine of the OBI's make up images of MJ - very nice, but quite expensive :)

Also considering a German Pepsi CD of Bad...

I'd love to see a picture of the Japanese CD set :)

^ OMG that is so cool :wild: I've never seen it before. When was it released, and do you know much it retailed for in Japan?

Japanese fans have been treated to some great stuff over the years.

I've bought a lot of stuff since my last post here, but the most recent is this gravity feed box of Panini's MJ-trading cards. It contains 36 sealed packs of cards.

gfnew.jpg

They're still in transit at the moment, but I can make some nice pics when they arrive. However, it's the same set as these;
http://cgi.ebay.com/new-Michael-Jac...ltDomain_0&hash=item3f0c2ac118#ht_8239wt_1189

Strange that the remastered Japan CD of Destiny included in the box uses the same brown back cover as the regular 90's pressed US disc. I can see from your picture that it has the 2 disco mixes at the end, so it must be the remaster. My US remaster has the peacock back cover painting instead! Triumph looks the same though :)

Got the 2011 calendar at last :)

Three T-shirts and a big Michael Jackson Billie Jean poster

These 2 puffy sticker sheets. I'm a sucker for junk :D

$(KGrHqYOKkYE4CFb50uRBOF57EeLu!~~_12.JPG

Vision..have yet to watch it and see the quality

Grandreams 1992 special book (not my pic below). That completes my specials, and I'm a happy camper :D

Michael_Jackson__4d52b319cf137.jpg

Back