Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Paris really needs to get off Twitter first & foremost[/U]. Who cares if she's verified & got 1 million followers. But everyday haters are always tweeting her nasty things. That stuff can overwhelm you.

10:14 AM PST: A source connected to the family tells TMZ ... Paris "threw a fit" last night after she was told she couldn't go to a Marilyn Manson concert. We're told she ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.

I don't believe it. You don't try to commit suicide for something like that. Or if you do that means you are very unstable and you have deeper lying issues those need to be dealt with.

10:14 AM PST: A source connected to the family tells TMZ ... Paris "threw a fit" last night after she was told she couldn't go to a Marilyn Manson concert. We're told she ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.

10:14 AM PST: Debbie Rowe's lawyer, Eric George, tells TMZ: "We appreciate everyone's thoughts for Paris at this time and their respect for the family's privacy."

YEAH blame the kid like they blamed her father before He was a spoiled addict and she is a spoiled brat, the jacksons are the PERFECT guardians , some one is truly terrified of losing the custody or shall i say the MONEY ?

YEAH blame the kid like they blamed her father before He was a spoiled addict and she is a spoiled brat, the jacksons are the PERFECT guardians , some one is truly terrified of losing the custody or shall i say the MONEY ?

I was just about to say that funny how from the Jacksons source Paris is blamed.

it's the environment the Jacksons created , they did everything against MJ's wishes , every action he took , they went out of their way to do the exact opposite. They wanted to prove him wrong in everything he did especially when it came to his kids. EVERYTHING HE DID WAS OUT OF LOVE HE LOVED THOSE KIDS THEY DON'T AND WILL NEVER DO.

I totally agree with everything you said.

There is a reason for why Michael did what he did when it came to his children. In my opinion, Paris can do whatever she wants to do, as long as Mother and Guardian No. 2 continue to collect their checks from the Estate. For one thing I seriously doubt Michael would have allowed his baby girl to have a PUBLIC twitter account that has over one million followers. NO WAY!

Poor Paris.:(

Hope she gets the help she needs.

Can DR get her child back through court saying they dont care for her good enough?

what about Blanket then? :( I cant see the Jackson family handing him over "just like that" - that would mean no $$....

Her last tweets are very telling :no:

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson 10h
yesterday , all my troubles seemed so far away
now it looks as though they're here to stay
Expand

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson 11h
i wonder why tears are salty ?
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson 12h
that conversation escalated quickly 😐
Expand

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson 13h
omg💙

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson 18h
🎼you say i need therapy ,
well , my darling , so do you .
don't need for you to tell me
what is wrong in all i say or do

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson 3 Jun
don't listen to a word i say

the screams all sound the same

IMO the title of this thread is wrong. She's NOT ok. She's alive, but not OK. You're not OK when you've just tried to commit suicide :(

katherine was given a chance once to raise her own kids ,she did a miserable job . How anyone would agree to give her a second chance with MJ's kids is beyond me.

We don't know half of what she's going through so can't judge her reactions. Please be careful before throwing all kinds of comments around!

At this very moment I don't feel the need to blame anyone, I just want her to get well and get the help she needs.

what about Blanket then? :( I cant see the Jackson family handing him over "just like that" - that would mean no $$....

Im sure they wont mind if the $ from aeg gets in the pockets. Im just wondering whether that'll be enough for DR to get her. Not sure if thats what the children want though..

LastTear;3837262 said:
“She’s very upset that she will be called as a witness in her father’s wrongful death trial, in which she is a plaintiff,” one source told Radar.

In addition to her depression over being a witness in that trial, Paris also feels guilty about spending time lately with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother. Paris, according to one source, feels as if she is betraying some family members, including her grandmother Katherine, by getting to know her mom.

And look at somebody (in the family, I'm sure) trying to shift the blame on Mother's AEG lawsuit and Paris spending more time with her mother.

First of all, there is no guarantee that Paris will actually make it to the stand and spending time with her mother is a no-brainer, in my opinion.

Bottomline, Paris has some serious issues that she's dealing with and they were probably there way before this trial started and way before she started hanging out with her mother.

Like I said earlier, Lord only knows what goes on in that house, when the children are home and in listening distance. It's a straight up shame!!!!!

I blame the Jacksons. I really do not have anything else to say. It's too sad and I'm speechless. I'm just going to pray for her. It's all I can do.

TMZ are notoriously well connected when it comes to stories relating to medical issues, let's not forget who broke the news about Michael hours before anyone else. I really hope Paris is doing okay and whatever triggered this is dealt with and resolved ASAP for her and her family's sake.

The news are just in and what do you see?

Jackson family sources talking to TMZ.

Debbie talking to ET.

Jackson family sources talking to RadarOnline (that's usually Randy's mouthpiece):

"10:14 AM PST: A source connected to the family tells TMZ ... Paris "threw a fit" last night after she was told she couldn't go to a Marilyn Manson concert. We're told she ran into her room screaming and slammed the door".

Source reveal to Radar what drove her over the edge:
“She’s very upset that she will be called as a witness in her father’s wrongful death trial, in which she is a plaintiff,” one source told Radar.
The four-year anniversary of her father’s death is approaching and several family members are suing the promoter of what was supposed to be his final concert.

In addition to her depression over being a witness in that trial, Paris also feels guilty about spending time lately with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother. Paris, according to one source, feels as if she is betraying some family members, including her grandmother Katherine, by getting to know her mom.

In addition, her close relationship with older brother Prince has been strained lately. “He doesn’t like her spending time with Debbie,” a source told Radar. “And Prince has been spending more time with his girlfriend.
“Paris feels like her old life is slipping away.” She has also had trouble at school.

And those factors drove her over the edge".

So it seems no one from this family gets it. This is exactly what they need to stop! Exploiting these kids in the media. Damn!

I feel bad posting these but I don't want to encourage clicks to the site. Mods can remove if inappropriate.

From TMZ

update-bar.jpg

10:28 AM PST: TMZ has found several photos of Paris in which it appears Paris' arm has possible cutting scars. We don't know when the other was taken.

0605-paris-jackson-wrist-splash-v2-3.jpg

0605-paris-jackson-twitter-scars-8.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/05/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-911-call/#ixzz2VMiBnjGs

So sad.

I feel bad posting these but I don't want to encourage clicks to the site. Mods can remove if inappropriate.

From TMZ

update-bar.jpg

10:28 AM PST: TMZ has found several photos of Paris in which it appears Paris' arm has possible cutting scars. We don't know when the other was taken.

0605-paris-jackson-wrist-splash-v2-3.jpg

0605-paris-jackson-twitter-scars-8.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/05/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-911-call/#ixzz2VMiBnjGs

So sad.

my heart bleeds for her, hope she gets the help she needs so she doesn't cut herslef anymore :(

Alan Duke

Michael Jackson's daughter hospitalized

By Alan Duke, CNN
June 5, 2013 -- Updated 1741 GMT (0141 HKT)

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Paris Jackson, the 15-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson, was rushed to a hospital early Wednesday morning, sources close to the Jackson family told CNN.
"She's going to be OK," one source, who was at the hospital, said. The sources said it was unclear why she was hospitalized.
The sources stopped short of calling it a suicide attempt, although one suggested it might be "a cry for help" from the teenager.
Paris posted messages to her million-plus Twitter followers late Tuesday evening:
?

Photos: Michael Jackson, King of Pop"i wonder why tears are salty?"
"yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
"now it looks as though they're here to stay"
Paris, along with her grandmother, Katherine Jackson, and her brothers, Prince and Blanket, are suing AEG Live for liability in Michael Jackson's drug overdose death.
Paris and Prince are scheduled to testify in the wrongful death trial later this month. Both teens were questioned in depositions for two days each by AEG lawyers in recent months.
Paris made millions cry four years ago when she spoke up at the end of the public memorial service for her father.
"Ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine," she said, fighting back tears as relatives consoled her. "And I just want to say that I love him so much," she said as she burst into tears and sought refuge in the embrace of family members.

?Who's who in Jackson trialop

Why are people in this forum coming to their own conclusions on who is to blame and what might've happened? None of us live with Paris or have a close relationship with her. Until we know exactly what has happened, no one should be blamed.

IMO Diana Ross needs to be assigned Guardian til Paris is of age (18). First, MJ designated her as Guardian if KJ was not available. KJ is really not 'available' in a number of ways. One can argue her age is enough in itself. Why did MJ designate Diana Ross instead of DR? Diana Ross meant a great deal to him and he acknowledge all she did for him when he spent time with her. In Moonwalk, he talks about how she changed his life. He says while Joe and K were moving from Garey to CA, he spent time (a year) living with Berry Gordy and Diana Ross. They both lived on the same street so he would visit Diana and spend all day with her and then go to Berry's house to sleep.

"This was an important period in my life because Diana loved art and encouraged me to appreciate it too. She took the time to educate me about it." They would draw and paint and go to museums. "That was the start of my lifelong interest in art."

MJ also credits his tutor Rose Fine: "It was Rose who instilled in me a love of books and literature that sustains me today. I read everyhting I could get my hands on."

These were very beneficial influences in his life. Where are the beneficial influences in Paris' life? Being with Diana Ross would also help her get away from the crazy scene in L.A., the trial, that school where she is apparently being bullied.

Just my 2 cents.

Hang in there, sweetheart. Just minute by minute.

Depression etc are hard for adults, being a teenager, carrying the name she carries - very difficult. And sometimes a depression can get so incredibly bad that you just cannot see light, no matter how much you know it's there. And when you reach that point it get's dangerous.
Hope she feels better soon with adjusted treatment.

And please, blaming someone for a suicide attempt is awful. No therapist, no counselor can magically keep people from harming themselves. People in all kinds of circumstances and surroundings have attempted and committed suicide. There could be all kids of reasons and different 'whys'.

Dylan Howard ?@dylanshoward1h
What pushed #ParisJackson over the edge? Family insider tells me: "The trial, Wade Robson's lies... and struggling to fit in at school."

In my opinion, there is a whole lot MORE going on in this young lady's life, espeically if she has made this attempt before.

Although I agree with the Wade Robson thing, since Paris probably remembers him well and remembers the times she has spent with him.

The trial and fitting in at school I don't believe. I mean, seems like any problems she had in school, she was able to deal with. She did play on a sports team for her school and she did go out for cheerleading. Those 2 are usually the opposite of trouble at school. As a matter of fact, with her bubbly personality, she "probably" is very popular at school.

Damn all them fools!!

Wade Robson - Shame on YOU!!

All the people tweeting cruel things to Paris - SHAME ON YOU!!

The media and papparazzi who takes pictures of Paris and follows her everywhere - SHAME ON YOU!!

She is a child!! - She needs her privacy and freedom. MJ did such a great job raising his children, now it's like everything is falling apart. No wonder the pressure is too much for her!

I really hope she will be ok, get therapy and be happy as every child should be! Child should not need to suffer or be under constant pressure etc.!

She needs her privacy just like MJ gave her. MJ was so good protecting his children, he knew how important it was for them to have a great childhood with no media, papparazzi etc.!

I send all my prayers to Paris! She will survive, but more importantly she needs to be happy and have a great quiet life!!

L.O.V.E.

This would kill Michael if he was here. You know I always felt something wasn't right. I felt like she was not doing okay like her brothers have seemed to. I pray for her. Katherine should just stop the trial. It's not worth it and Wade is scum. People should not be treating her like she is a celebrity either. I am so heartbroken over this. She misses what her father gave her. Michael would not be wanting Paris to worry about lawsuits and crap said about him. These last four years have been a cry for help. I will pray for her.

She doesn't need prayers. The Jacksons must stop the overexposure and exploitation they summitted her and for Paris, closing her tweeter account for a long time. It was also a mistake the children attending to a regular school, I bet they're bullied for the bullshit WR caused. Thank you very much f*cking Jackson family for throwing to the garbage all the good job Michael did protecting them! :angry: :girl_sad:

I'm hoping Paris receives a proper psychological treatment and support from her mother and close friends!

In my opinion, there is a whole lot MORE going on in this young lady's life, espeically if she has made this attempt before.

Although I agree with the Wade Robson thing, since Paris probably remembers him well and remembers the times she has spent with him.

The trial and fitting in at school I don't believe. I mean, seems like any problems she had in school, she was able to deal with. She did play on a sports team for her school and she did go out for cheerleading. Those 2 are usually the opposite of trouble at school. As a matter of fact, with her bubbly personality, she "probably" is very popular at school.

Paris did say last year that some of girls at school were bullying her.

Back