T25 hidden track

moonchild

Proud Member
Theres talk on another forum about a hidden track thriller remix on one of the T25 cds does anyone know which version?

This is the first i've herd of any hidden track would be cool if it was uploaded

AHHHHH! did somebody say HIDDEN TRACK????

I gotta get home to get my copy! I got my parets to buy it for me cause i'm at school.... I'll find out tonight!!!

someone on facebook said they bought a copy that contains a hidden track of Thriller remixed, I've got the deluxe version and theres no hidden track on this one if anyone gets a copy that contains the thriller remix can you let me know, I'm not sure if this is a wind up or not.

Uhhh... Hello?? It is probably just one of those exclusive bonus tracks from the stores. Best Buy or Circuit City, if I recall. I have it. :rolleyes:

I don't get it, how can a track be hidden?

Do they mean there's a track on the cd that isn't in the tracklist or something like that?

Yep that's usually how it happens. I have 3 cds that have hidden tracks.

Aerosmith's Just Push Play has one at the end of the cd after "Avant Garden". On Lionel Richie's double greatest hits album, on disc two, it lists only 4 tracks...but there are actually 5. The 5th track being the Commodores hit "Brickhouse"

And on Weird Al's "Off The Deep End" album, after "You Don't Love Me No More" there's some goofy sh!t by Al and company.

I remember in 2001 how there was some people claiming there was a hidden track on Invincible, but no one could get their story right. 1 person said it was tucked between Break Of Dawn and Heaven Can Wait, another said it was after "Threatened"

Yep that's usually how it happens. I have 3 cds that have hidden tracks.

Aerosmith's Just Push Play has one at the end of the cd after "Avant Garden". On Lionel Richie's double greatest hits album, on disc two, it lists only 4 tracks...but there are actually 5. The 5th track being the Commodores hit "Brickhouse"

And on Weird Al's "Off The Deep End" album, after "You Don't Love Me No More" there's some goofy sh!t by Al and company.

I remember in 2001 how there was some people claiming there was a hidden track on Invincible, but no one could get their story right. 1 person said it was tucked between Break Of Dawn and Heaven Can Wait, another said it was after "Threatened"

And IF there is a hidden song, would they put it on every cd or do you have to be lucky to have it?

I'm pretty sure it's on every cd. Aside from Lionel Richie's, the other 2 I mentioned are less than a minute clips.

THERE IS NO HIDDEN TRACK.

LOL, stop getting people nervous

I think there could be some copies that have hidden tracks.. Because when Michael heard about that technic, he was kinda mesmerized, he was really interested. He likes to play games.. :)

Uhhh... Hello?? It is probably just one of those exclusive bonus tracks from the stores. Best Buy or Circuit City, if I recall. I have it.

What so you have a copy of Thriller 25 that has a remix of Thriller on?

If I had a cd of MJ's and it had a hidden track, I rather it be an unreleased song or something new. Remixes are of no need to me.

I have a old non MJ cd that have the sweetest way of hiding a track.
You pop in the cd and play so that the first track starts.

When the first track have started you press down the rewind button and the disc will be rewined to a bonus track that's before the "actual" track #1.

I wonder how they did that.

That's not so hard. The session is kinda "zero" session and your player starts to play the first session. Or it's "Track zero". That's not actually a good technic to put that hidden track because all the system probably don't recognize it at all.

Uhhh... Hello?? It is probably just one of those exclusive bonus tracks from the stores. Best Buy or Circuit City, if I recall. I have it.

What so you have a copy of Thriller 25 that has a remix of Thriller on?
Yes, it is from Best Buy.

hmmm my bestbuy version has a stcker that says thriller 1982 remix. But its still in plastic lol

When the first track have started you press down the rewind button and the disc will be rewined to a bonus track that's before the "actual" track #1.

I wonder how they did that.

well, really easy. this is the lead-in section which can be filled with data, too.

Back